White public school teachers casually and openly discussing killing (mostly black and hispanic) unvaccinated Americans on Facebook

marvin martian

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2020
Texas Hill Country
The dead would be "less people using up all the resources" in the words of one of these nazis.

Lefties, what the literal fuck is wrong with you people???

'Let them die,' Washington state middle school teacher says of the unvaccinated​

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30 percent of the population that votes the wrong way," Jeanine Kolkemo of Wy'East Middle School said. "Let the hunger games begin."

REMEMBER THESE NAMES:

1629399004520.png

The dead would be "less people using up all the resources" in the words of one of these nazis.

'Let them die,' Washington state middle school teacher says of the unvaccinated​

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30 percent of the population that votes the wrong way," Jeanine Kolkemo of Wy'East Middle School said. "Let the hunger games begin."

REMEMBER THESE NAMES:

View attachment 528046
If you die from Covid because you're an idiot, then one less idiot in the world. Win-win.

It’s was time for some more good ole fashion whites doing blacks bad to divert attention from the Biden Afghan atrocity

REMEMBER THESE NAMES:

View attachment 528046
Personal choices bro... personal choices

If you die from Covid because you're an idiot, then one less idiot in the world. Win-win.
If I die from covid, it would be a natural death, I can accept that. If I took the fast tracked big pharma test drugs and died from it, I would have injected myself with death. That's seems a Hell of a lot stupider. Especially given the covid mortality rate is less than 1%. What you vaccine freaks don't seem to get, is that any side effect is going to be permanent and might not show up for years. Pretty stupid risk for a low lethality virus.

That's your "final solution" for the 62% of blacks and 57% of hispanics in America who are unvaccinated?
More like 'MAGA'cide's (clearly nazi punk) 'solution'
Best Trump Air Force One Hair GIFs | Gfycat

The CDC reports demographic characteristics, including race/ethnicity, of people receiving COVID-19 vaccinations at the national level. As of August 16, 2021, CDC reported that race/ethnicity was known for 58% of people who had received at least one dose of the vaccine. Among this group, nearly two thirds were White (58%), 10% were Black, 17% were Hispanic, 6% were Asian, 1% were American Indian or Alaska Native, and <1% were Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander, while 8% reported multiple or other race. Latest Data on COVID-19 Vaccinations by Race/Ethnicity

Last edited:
You should ask the 62% of blacks and 57% of hispanics in the US who aren't vaccinated that question. But you won't, because their lives don't matter to you.
Well right now I’m asking you. Next time I’m speaking with 62% of blacks and 57% of Hispanics I’ll be sure to ask them as well!

What you vaccine freaks don't seem to get, is that any side effect is going to be permanent and might not show up for years. Pretty stupid risk for a low lethality virus.
That might have had an effect if I didn't know you actually don't know anything at all about what you're talking about

REMEMBER THESE NAMES:

View attachment 528046
"Letting someone die" from their own stupidity is not killing them. It's letting them kill themselves.

Forum List

Back