White public school teachers casually and openly discussing killing (mostly black and hispanic) unvaccinated Americans on Facebook

Freedumb to kill yourselves. What's wrong with that?
I am not Conservative nor Progressive. I oppose guns and narcotics. I am vaccinated and support vaccination.

Progressives that oppose Free Speech and Presumption of Innocence and support Cancel Culture and Presumption of Guilt are the Greater evil.

1629406998831.png

They greatly reduce transmission.

Whatever little gain they give for a few months is quickly erased by the fact that the vaccinated have mild symptoms and MANY of them still do not understand they can transmit the virus. So, vaccinated folks all over, spreading.

Right.

The dead would be "less people using up all the resources" in the words of one of these nazis.

Lefties, what the literal fuck is wrong with you people???

'Let them die,' Washington state middle school teacher says of the unvaccinated​

"If we're lucky we can cut out 30 percent of the population that votes the wrong way," Jeanine Kolkemo of Wy'East Middle School said. "Let the hunger games begin."

REMEMBER THESE NAMES:

View attachment 528046
A better question is why you are a chicken shit bitch. Why are you so afraid to answer a simple question? Do you recommend getting the vaccine or not?

If the unvaccinated people believe in "my body my choice" they face the same government financial restrictions as those imposed on abortion.

Oh? And what are those restrictions.

Be specific.

If the unvaccinated people believe in "my body my choice" they face the same government financial restrictions as those imposed on abortion.

That's another pathetic dodge. Why can't you answer the question? Do you agree with the Nazi in the Facebook thread that unvaccinated people should not be given health care?

If you die from Covid because you're an idiot, then one less idiot in the world. Win-win.

We should also refuse medical service to overweight people with health problems.
Your an idiot if you eat a quart of ice cream and a box of donuts each day. Why should other people pay for your bad choices? Same goes for smokers and people who drink alcohol.
All bad choices. So why not according to your logic? It would be win win for the rest of us, think of all the money we will save.

huh? you are construing a sanction on the NON-VACCINATED (not that I support such a move) as being "RACIST" simply because there is a disproportion of non vaccinated hispanic-black vs
white?
I’m not doing anything like that… but some I believe are

Forum List

Back