White Privilege

Do we have a WLM spray painted on a street?
I would LOVE to see that happen, and if it did, it would be 100% more valid than BLM painted on a street. Whites are the victims of racial inequity, not blacks.

We should also have a NAAWP and a Congressional WHITE Caucus.

Case in point. Let's loot, threaten and break the law as daddy will pay some attorney to free me. Sickening. Except that would be the case regardless of color. So maybe Rich/Famous privilege?

That has nothing to do with white privilege, which doesn't exist. It's wealth privilege of a spoiled kid that never heard "no" in his life, and now finding out how real life looks like.

The white flight is the reason this country has gone down hill ,, if we still had white ghettos in urban areas these riots wouldn’t be going on

WTF are you talking about. There is no such thing as a "white flight". It's wealth flight, and wealth leaves regardless of color. I haven't seen or heard of rich black person that stayed in crime ridden areas. Have you?

I would LOVE to see that happen, and if it did, it would be 100% more valid than BLM painted on a street. Whites are the victims of racial inequity, not blacks.

No you don’t need a white anything. You need to abolish all of the black bullshit. It’s segregation. But it’s money and power to those black segregation groups. They won’t give that up. That’s why they need to perpetuate the charade.

The white flight is the reason this country has gone down hill ,, if we still had white ghettos in urban areas these riots wouldn’t be going on

WTF are you talking about. There is no such thing as a "white flight". It's wealth flight, and wealth leaves regardless of color. I haven't seen or heard of rich black person that stayed in crime ridden areas. Have you?
No, there is white flight. Middle class whites left PG County, MD and were replaced by middle class blacks.
What you don’t hear about is black flight. Doesn’t fit the victim narrative. Blacks move away when highspanics move in.

No, there is white flight. Middle class whites left PG County, MD and were replaced by middle class blacks.
What you don’t hear about is black flight. Doesn’t fit the victim narrative. Blacks move away when highspanics move in.

You mean like Obabble and Mooches living on Martha's Vineyard instead of in a Chicago hood?

White privilege... only racist left can come up with shit like this.

Lincoln County, Oregon, has exempted non-white people from a new order requiring that face coverings be worn in public — to prevent racial profiling.

Oregon county issues face mask order that exempts non-white people

In order to prevent racism, they did very racist thing. Of course, they didn't think it was racist thing to do when they implemented it, they only find out it was racist when it was pointed to them that it was racist. The same kind of people didn't think slavery was racist until they were forced into war, which they lost by the way. Two days later they revised their order with an excuse that it does "more harm than good".

Last edited:

Oh boy... you don't even know how little you know about the subject. In order for flight to happen, something must trigger it. In Detroit, where I am from, wealth left the city when blacks moved in attracted by work and social programs. So the first flight that happened was "black flight" into the city. But lets go few steps back first, all the way to the colonialism, shall we? You don't have to thank me for being schooled, I do that for free.

During colonialism Europeans (mainly Brits, French, and Spanish) migrated to the rest of the world. With their military might, it was much easier to conquer American and African tribes, than each other. Where they went, they ruled by force, but they also brought with them their laws, order, along with civilization, science and their prosperity. Sure, they were sucking out the resources and sending them back to their home kingdoms, but they also built the cities, educated people, established trade etc.

Fast forward couple hundred years, where colonialism ended, colonialist rule was replaced by domestic rule of all kind. In most places, especially in Africa, even oppressors left, the oppression continued. Colonialists left the political and economical structure, and infrastructure, that in order to work, it must be maintained, and/or improved. Without colonialists, that was simply not possible, because there was no authority, no laws, no order. Only that left after colonialists was brute force, which explain why most of those countries turn to bloody dictatorships. The "white flight" became a thing, because whites, even without political power, are blamed for all their problems.

Fast forward to present day. The law and order, free market, free mind, along with republican form of government, resulted in prosperity. For all. Let me say it again - for all. The enormous wealth created, although most of it in hands of few, created prosperity for whole society, including minorities. Rich people, regardless of their color, understand and know that in order to protect their wealth they have to separate themselves in some way from the rest. And they do, regardless of what color or creed, every wealthy person move away from the rest, they build fences around themselves, live in their mansions, or in gated communities with their own HOA rules. But that is not "white flight" since even wealthy minorities are doing exactly the same.

One thing many people don’t understand about "white flight" is that vibrant and diverse people need lots of services just to live. Public transportation, public schools, section 8 housing, welfare, social workers, all these must be in place before any diversity can find its way into a community. Only then can a community receive "enrichment", and with enrichment come problems too. Wealthy people (which are mostly whites, but also all the others, don't want problems at their door steps, they just leave, because they can. The others, who don't want the same problems, leave as soon they are earn enough to leave. What blacks are calling "white flight" is actually "wealth flight", since every black rich person also leave. When wealth leave, so do taxes that finance all the infrastructure, social programs, welfare, police, etc. and those who stay are left alone, unable to manage themselves, so they return to only thing they can do, or know how to do. No money means no law and order, means no social services, means violence and crime, so they turn on each other, while still blaming someone else for what they caused in the first place.

This wealth flight works amazingly well. There is nothing honorable about staying in a crime ridden area with all the risks to your and your family’s safety, the higher taxes, and the feeling of constant threat one must endure. You move out, build a fence, put a gate on entrance, and try to live in peace. Yes, poor will follow the wealth, because that's what they do, they depend on it. They'll never learn that unless they adopt the mindset that build and sustain their community, they will never be in the position to get ahead, or be accepted. The problem is, they refuse to adopt the mindset, they refuse to change their behavior, they would rather turn to crime than do the honest work. Well, it works great for them, does it?

You mean like Obabble and Mooches living on Martha's Vineyard instead of in a Chicago hood?

:bowdown:

:clap2:

Oh boy... you don't even know how little you know about the subject. In order for flight to happen, something must trigger it. In Detroit, where I am from, wealth left the city when blacks moved in attracted by work and social programs. So the first flight that happened was "black flight" into the city. But lets go few steps back first, all the way to the colonialism, shall we? You don't have to thank me for being schooled, I do that for free.

During colonialism Europeans (mainly Brits, French, and Spanish) migrated to the rest of the world. With their military might, it was much easier to conquer American and African tribes, than each other. Where they went, they ruled by force, but they also brought with them their laws, order, along with civilization, science and their prosperity. Sure, they were sucking out the resources and sending them back to their home kingdoms, but they also built the cities, educated people, established trade etc.

Fast forward couple hundred years, where colonialism ended, colonialist rule was replaced by domestic rule of all kind. In most places, especially in Africa, even oppressors left, the oppression continued. Colonialists left the political and economical structure, and infrastructure, that in order to work, it must be maintained, and/or improved. Without colonialists, that was simply not possible, because there was no authority, no laws, no order. Only that left after colonialists was brute force, which explain why most of those countries turn to bloody dictatorships. The "white flight" became a thing, because whites, even without political power, are blamed for all their problems.

Fast forward to present day. The law and order, free market, free mind, along with republican form of government, resulted in prosperity. For all. Let me say it again - for all. The enormous wealth created, although most of it in hands of few, created prosperity for whole society, including minorities. Rich people, regardless of their color, understand and know that in order to protect their wealth they have to separate themselves in some way from the rest. And they do, regardless of what color or creed, every wealthy person move away from the rest, they build fences around themselves, live in their mansions, or in gated communities with their own HOA rules. But that is not "white flight" since even wealthy minorities are doing exactly the same.

One thing many people don’t understand about "white flight" is that vibrant and diverse people need lots of services just to live. Public transportation, public schools, section 8 housing, welfare, social workers, all these must be in place before any diversity can find its way into a community. Only then can a community receive "enrichment", and with enrichment come problems too. Wealthy people (which are mostly whites, but also all the others, don't want problems at their door steps, they just leave, because they can. The others, who don't want the same problems, leave as soon they are earn enough to leave. What blacks are calling "white flight" is actually "wealth flight", since every black rich person also leave. When wealth leave, so do taxes that finance all the infrastructure, social programs, welfare, police, etc. and those who stay are left alone, unable to manage themselves, so they return to only thing they can do, or know how to do. No money means no law and order, means no social services, means violence and crime, so they turn on each other, while still blaming someone else for what they caused in the first place.

This wealth flight works amazingly well. There is nothing honorable about staying in a crime ridden area with all the risks to your and your family’s safety, the higher taxes, and the feeling of constant threat one must endure. You move out, build a fence, put a gate on entrance, and try to live in peace. Yes, poor will follow the wealth, because that's what they do, they depend on it. They'll never learn that unless they adopt the mindset that build and sustain their community, they will never be in the position to get ahead, or be accepted. The problem is, they refuse to adopt the mindset, they refuse to change their behavior, they would rather turn to crime than do the honest work. Well, it works great for them, does it?
No, it’s really just a matter of a refusal and a discouraging of assimilation.

It's sad there are still people that think OJ was innocent of murder. His blood was found at both crime scenes. Sad that man got away with it.

But he was black so he did use black privilege.
His blood was found at both crime scenes because a racist carried his blood samples around all day in his pocket and sprinkled them there.
I did it and I'm proud!

It's sad there are still people that think OJ was innocent of murder. His blood was found at both crime scenes. Sad that man got away with it.

His blood was found at both crime scenes because a racist carried his blood samples around all day in his pocket and sprinkled them there.
I did it and I'm proud!
Then dont whine about OJ getting off. Its entirely your fault. ;)

Post proof of this or retract.

Fucking liar.

I did it and I'm proud!
No it's not, it was that chink judges fault.

I did it and I'm proud!
No it's not, it was that chink judges fault.

Yea nothing like letting OJ put the gloves on himself. What fool would fall for that act?

Post proof of this or retract.

Fucking liar.
Fuck you. If you need proof....google it you inbred.

don lemon.png

Forum List

Back