White Privilege

Case in point. Let's loot, threaten and break the law as daddy will pay some attorney to free me. Sickening. Except that would be the case regardless of color. So maybe Rich/Famous privilege?

This happened in Martha's Vineyard, home of B. Hussein O.

They ought to ask the Big O what should be done to this fellow- Obama spent a lot of moolah on his domicile there.
I'm not sure how much moolah Obama spent or if it was paid for by his backers. All of the Obama property titles have multiple names on them. There is no way this guy had 15 million to drop on a mansion.

Well, two of them. One in DC, and other on Martha's Vineyard.

View attachment 378886

White flight my ass. It's wealth flight. Even wealthy blacks refuse to live around city blacks. Than they blame whites for leaving.
I first witnessed 'wealth flight' in the early 70s when upscale Blacks (our neighborhoods version of The Jeffersons) were moving out of Washington DC and into suburban Maryland.

Case in point. Let's loot, threaten and break the law as daddy will pay some attorney to free me. Sickening. Except that would be the case regardless of color. So maybe Rich/Famous privilege?
White privilege is fake. Entitled rich punks are real.

Left is working overtime to create another fake outrage in order to delegitimize white Americans. The propaganda is that being white is a racial privilege that elevates white Americans above other Americans and enables white people to "oppress" blacks. It doesn’t strike those who use the term as a weapon that these same “racist white people” are the ones who elected Obama president and put Kamala "Hoe" Harris in the Senate.

“White privilege” conveys the idea that white people have impunity and they can abuse, even kill, people of color without consequence. Yet, it is white officer Chauvin who is in jail charged with the "murder" of black George Floyd, while the two black Maryland teenagers who murdered 59-year old white John Weed at the county fair for not giving them a dollar were sentenced by white female judge Julie Stevenson Solt to “anger management training” and “behavior modification” but otherwise unpunished. No story was covered locally, but was kept out national news, while white Americans were pumped full of guilt for their “racism”. Murder of John Weed is just one example, and there are many others. Unlike George Floyd’s relatives who benefited from millions of dollars in donations from white people, money did not pour into the coffers of John Weed’s relatives. Unlike George Floyd’s death, John Weed’s did not become a national sensation. White people did not riot, loot, and burn their way through black neighborhoods. You were never even told about John Weed’s brutal murder and the pass that white justice gave to the two black thugs who murdered him, spit on his body, and danced around it in glee. So much for “white privilege.” Sentencing a murderers to anger management conveys that blacks actually have impunity from punishment for injurious consequences of their actions.

Wanna talk about privilege, than lets talk about black privilege. They benefit from racial quotas in employment, promotion, and university admission. Only blacks can have 1.3 GPA and admitted in several Ivy League schools. There are crimes that only whites can commit and only blacks can suffer. That black teenagers have no qualm about assaulting and beating to death a white man in public at a county fair is proof that blacks are aware of their impunity. The response to rioting and looting by the leftist mayors of Portland, Seattle, Minneapolis, New York, Chicago and other cities have reinforced the belief of blacks that the racism of white people gives them impunity from their illegal actions. The kneeling of elected public officials before Antifa and Black Lives Matter, the imposition of stand down orders to police, the absence of property protection against looting and destruction, the release without charges of looters, the public apologies made to the criminals by public officials, all of this clearly conveys to blacks the impression that they have impunity.

Leftist propaganda in the United States against white people is as bad if not worse than the Nazi propaganda against Jews, and it will probably have the same result. In some cases, it already has. What is the difference between "krystallnacht" and the looting and burning of white businesses? There is none.

They ought to ask the Big O what should be done to this fellow- Obama spent a lot of moolah on his domicile there.
I'm not sure how much moolah Obama spent or if it was paid for by his backers. All of the Obama property titles have multiple names on them. There is no way this guy had 15 million to drop on a mansion.

View attachment 378886

White flight my ass. It's wealth flight. Even wealthy blacks refuse to live around city blacks. Than they blame whites for leaving.
I first witnessed 'wealth flight' in the early 70s when upscale Blacks (our neighborhoods version of The Jeffersons) were moving out of Washington DC and into suburban Maryland.
Yeah, but they still drove up crime and drove down schools in PG County in spite of the wealth. It goes beyond money. It’s self-segregating, fatherless culture.

View attachment 378886

Yeah, but they still drove up crime and drove down schools in PG County in spite of the wealth. It goes beyond money. It’s self-segregating, fatherless culture.
Well I can't say that I saw the crime go up in my neighborhood but SAT scores started dropping in the local high schools the year they started busing.

Forum List

Back