White Privilege CRT vs. The Great Replacement

I'm sure you only just recently learned about replacement. You've been stating replacement all while making claims about immigration. Critical Race Theory was developed over 40 years ago by several people and it's correct. The dumbing down has been the way we all have been half educated by CWST. You want to continue teaching the Critical White Supremacist lie,
what has the liberal party done for blacks?

I guess you missed Biden's Buffalo speech where he ignored the obvious mental problems of a deranged kid and turned the massacre into a White Supremacy attack on Black people.
Perhaps he was deranged and perhaps he had mental problems, but he did have the mental capacity to buy weapons and protective gear and drive for many, many miles to a place where he knew black folks would be gathered. His aim clearly was the kill black people, otherwise he could have done his deeds close to home and in a white neighborhood.

Considering the huge amounti of anti black postings and threads you have contributed to, I think you really have nothing to say about what I post. I talk about whites who are racist. That's supposed not to be all whites according to those like you. But when I point out whites who are racists, those like you are telling me I am talking about all whites. Are all whites racists Mike?

You run your mouth with that racist blackds are victims gaslightijng, well guess what Mike, blacks and every other non white group HAVE and ARE been the victims of white racism.

I saw systemic racism as a kid in the 60's. I see it as and adult right now. It has never ended and whites like you practice systemic and individual racism. Stop being white telling me how systemic racism ended. You ass has see in every day on your job.

You post up a name of a dead child, and you can't see how systemic racism creates the conditions in that community that causes people to turn to violence. You right wing whites are dumb. I mean just stump stupid. Your answer to gun killings is arm more people with guns and your answer to systemic racism is to deny it happens and only think of racism as individual acts. People like Lisa work in admissions offices and as professors, then when it is shown that blacks quit college, whites like you make the swo instead of taking a deep look at the attitudes/policies of the university.

You see blacks being put in prison for things whites get probation for and whites like you make the swo about black families instead of looking a policies made by various departments and laws passed by states. It's real easy to make the simple white opinion when you never face the problems, but the simple white opinion is never right.

Systemic racism has never ended. That's the way it is, not the way you wish it to be.
Every one of your posts is anti white

You are no advocate. Posting that childs name up in bold in a mostly white forum while posting your opinions about blacks is not advocacy. Serenity was murdered by systemic white racism that allows communities like the one she lived in to not have the necessary community and economic development necessary to provide alternatives to selling drugs and violence. Like I said, you're dumb and you offer the simple white opinion on these matters when the simple white opinion is wrong as it pertains to complex macro level problems.

If you are such an advocate, move to that community, meet the people, then develop a program that will stop the problem as you think it is. Because all you're doing is using that dead child to troll blacks online with the simple white opinion that's really a lie about us not caring according to a white man.
More blame on whites instead of blaming the criminals

Forum List

Back