'White Priviledge'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
July 2016 – A Nod To The Gods

:p

Many soldiers of that great generation were eighteen and had several battles under their belts. Most eighteen to twenty year-old kids I know get stressed over losing at video games. Nevertheless the privilege to die for one's country and the freedom of all men is among the highest of rewards, for good men. For professional, perpetual victims their false oppression is a damnation of all good men whose deaths enabled them to get fat on useless government programs.

Lol! The fact you can start a thread that ignores the preferences whites have received since day one and people actually think it's a valid argument is evidence of white privilege.

While sill in the military and down in Florida for a conference, my buddy and i went downtown to get some lunch...not knowing there was some big protest.

As we walked pass this 'island' of protestotrs, one stepped forward shoving a sign out toward me, screaming what the sign had painted on it:

"I can't afford myown politician!"

I responded back to him by saying:

"Well no wonder - it's 2pm and you are on some street corner holding up a sign. Obviously you have no job. Maybe if you got one youcould afford your own politician."

He became so triggered he was stammering and sputtering like Joe Biden trying to think of the office he is running for in November.

While sill in the military and down in Florida for a conference, my buddy and i went downtown to get some lunch...not knowing there was some big protest.

As we walked pass this 'island' of protestotrs, one stepped forward shoving a sign out toward me, screaming what the sign had painted on it:

"Well no wonder - it's 2pm and you are on some street corner holding up a sign. Obviously you have no job. Maybe if you got one youcould afford your own politician."

He became so triggered he was stammering and sputtering like Joe Biden trying to think of the office he is running for in November.

Wow, sounds like you taught that snowflake a lesson. Must have made you feel pretty good huh?

Wow, sounds like you taught that snowflake a lesson. Must have made you feel pretty good huh?

It felt good to read that - absolutely hilarious.

And he may have even gotten the point.

Many soldiers of that great generation were eighteen and had several battles under their belts. Most eighteen to twenty year-old kids I know get stressed over losing at video games. Nevertheless the privilege to die for one's country and the freedom of all men is among the highest of rewards, for good men. For professional, perpetual victims their false oppression is a damnation of all good men whose deaths enabled them to get fat on useless government programs.

You know nothing of that generation except what you've been told. They fought against the very things that today's Republican Party shed their blood and lost their lives to keep far away from the American shores. Nazi-ism, totalitarianism, and a repressive police state have all come to America.

You know nothing of that generation except what you've been told. They fought against the very things that today's Republican Party shed their blood and lost their lives to keep far away from the American shores. Nazi-ism, totalitarianism, and a repressive police state have all come to America.

Apologies . . . I haven't ignored you yet, although I'd been meaning to. Bye, bye.

Lol! The fact you can start a thread that ignores the preferences whites have received since day one and people actually think it's a valid argument is evidence of white privilege.
I haven't received any-- WTH are you talking about??

..I was pulled over by a cop and I was doing NOTHING illegal -I'm white!!

Having to educate stupid snowflakes never makes me feel 'good'. It makes me sad there are so many uneducated snowflakes lacking common sense.

Everyone saw how you were unable to address the point of the op.

You lose, loser.

Trump won the election. He has a difficult relationship with the media and the Establishment political class.

To liken THAT to Nazism or Totalitarianism, is literally insane of you.

Trump won the election. He has a difficult relationship with the media and the Establishment political class.

To liken THAT to Nazism or Totalitarianism, is literally insane of you.
..I've linked many times how the left and blacks are EXACTLY like nazis

Having to educate stupid snowflakes never makes me feel 'good'. It makes me sad there are so many uneducated snowflakes lacking common sense.
well then I’m sorry that you’re sad. I hope you find peace within yourself

Trump won the election. He has a difficult relationship with the media and the Establishment political class

A 'difficult relationship'?

The Deep State Fake News media supported / facilitated Barry's and ever Democrats' coups the last 4+ years, flat out lied their assess off, engaged in sedition, and refused to cover and of the Democrat / Deep State crimes exposed, and President Trump, meanwhile, aggressively challenged the media and destroyed them, exposing them for what they truly are - the partisan propaganda-pushing, Democrat supporting / defending arm of the DNC that has seen the power it has held / enjoyed through the manipulation of and lies to Americans obliterated by this President by calling them out / exposing them.

They want THEIR power back as much as the Democrat politician....and the only way either of them are going to get it back is to undermine / destroy / beat Trump in November.

Forum List

Back