White people don't rule America - there is a group above them

dfens

VIP Member
Oct 5, 2016
And that group is the Jews.

Look, I'm just pointing out the facts, that's all. Judge for yourself whether this is good or bad, but the fact is that Jews control the financial system of the United States, and therefore control the economy.

Sorry, white people, you are number two in America. That's still pretty good if you think about it. But if you want to be number one, well, you have your work cut out for you, because you have to address the Jews, not to mention stop all of these immigrants, and keep the blacks in line.

Good luck is all I can say.

Look, I'm just pointing out the facts, that's all. Judge for yourself whether this is good or bad, but the fact is that Jews control the financial system of the United States, and therefore control the economy.

Sorry, white people, you are number two in America. That's still pretty good if you think about it. But if you want to be number one, well, you have your work cut out for you, because you have to address the Jews, not to mention stop all of these immigrants, and keep the blacks in line.

I have had some Jewish friends, not many, but one strong asset they seem to have is that they rank pretty high on intelligence, and they stick together. Now, they may bicker and hate one another on a personal level just like the rest of us, but as a group, they seem pretty united. The rest of us caucasian types are not united. Look at how many radical white left wing idiots in this country get all excited knowing that whites will soon be in the minority in this country.

I've dealt with lots of Jewish folks over the years and they're no different that any other demographic group. Most of them are fine people but a certain percentage are a-holes. It's the same for Republicans, Democrats, doctors, lawyers, plumbers, police, teachers, Catholics, flight attendants, or you name it. No group is exempt from the a-hole factor infecting their membership.

Wouldn't have been a lot easier to just admit you are incredibly stupid, don't amount to anything at all in the world, and need a scapegoat for your sense of worthlessness?

I've dealt with lots of Jewish folks over the years and they're no different that any other demographic group. Most of them are fine people but a certain percentage are a-holes. It's the same for Republicans, Democrats, doctors, lawyers, plumbers, police, teachers, Catholics, flight attendants, or you name it. No group is exempt from the a-hole factor infecting their membership.

Everyone has different experiences as well as different interpretations of their experiences. But yes, all groups have their a-holes in varying degrees. However, Jews seem to be the most successful of the groups. Their representation in the USA in science, business, banking, politics, news media, entertainment, etc. is remarkable, considering their small percentage of our population.

Forum List

Back