White OnlyFans model Courtney Clenney stabs black boyfriend to death before vulgar social media post! maybe Braun was right about interracial marriage

???

She's a social media star?

And what's this white fans only business?

I'm sorry, I'm old, I'm a Luddite, I don't follow social media.

she is a white girl who is on onlyfans, a website that puts all kinds of risky personal pictures where fans pay for the content

i was making a general statement, to showcase my dating prowess
dating prowess?

You mean you have low standards, you are shallow, materialistic. . . and a whore to boot. Get rid of any and all dating apps. You are only, from now on, only allowed to date folks that you find and interact with by meeting in person through hobbies and mutual interests, no more finding them on-line.

:rolleyes:

Clean up your act, find a spiritual faith and a community. Get off those damn meds.

Throw away your smart phone too, it's making you an idiot.

this is one of the rare instances where i think the woman is hot and her BF is ugly, but i do not condone killing, or racism, obviously

So which of the things that have nothing to do with the crime made you think this story is worth National News ...
Was it the looks of the people involved, their social media status, or their race?

So which of the things that have nothing to do with the crime made you think this story is worth National News ...
Was it the looks of the people involved, their Social Media status, or their race?

mostly the looks. i'm a looks guy. i judge people by their looks, and expect to be judged by my looks

that's why i would never vote for Stacey The Hoax Abrams

Why national news?
She isn't the first crazy woman to kill a boyfriend, and won't even be close to the last.
And race has exactly zero to do with this.

mostly the looks. i'm a looks guy. i judge people by their looks, and expect to be judged by my looks

that's why i would never vote for Stacey The Hoax Abrams

Nothing wrong with understanding what you want ... Even if it is just shallow.
You might have been a bit optimistic in the National Interest category ... But I read the article, so there is that ... :auiqs.jpg:

I'm pretty sure it won't enter the discussion during today's activities on my end though.
Sorry for your tragic loss.

Forum List

Back