‘White Only’ Pool Sign Discriminatory, Not Decorative Commission Rules

I doubt that you would see as much of that type of dress now that the western backed puppet Mubarak is gone.

Egypt is drifting back to it's Islamic roots. :cool:

Egypt's roots are not Islamic.
Egypt has been Islamic for over a thousand years and it's culture is Islamic based.

That is some very deep roots. :cool:

btw Around 10% of Egypt is Christian and many of the christian girls wear western tight fitting clothes. But they also wear hijab scarves over their hair so as not to cause trouble. Thus many people mistake them for muslims girls that are dressed immodestly.

That is a crock.

Now that the Muslim Brotherhood is starting to play a larger role in the post Mubarak Egypt.

I see Egypt increasingly becoming more Islamic.

And the people more than ever embracing the religion that the West was trying to destroy. :cool:

I doubt that you would see as much of that type of dress now that the western backed puppet Mubarak is gone.

Egypt is drifting back to it's Islamic roots. :cool:

Egypt's roots are not Islamic.
Egypt has been Islamic for over a thousand years and it's culture is Islamic based.

That is some very deep roots. :cool:

btw Around 10% of Egypt is Christian and many of the christian girls wear western tight fitting clothes. But they also wear hijab scarves over their hair so as not to cause trouble. Thus many people mistake them for muslims girls that are dressed immodestly.

For the vast majority of Egypt's history Islam did not exist.

Now that the Muslim Brotherhood is starting to play a larger role in the post Mubarak Egypt.

And the people more than ever embracing the religion that the West was trying to destroy. :cool:

'The West' is NOT trying to destroy Islam - of course. Don't be more stupid than you need to.

'The West' is NOT trying to destroy Islam - of course. Don't be more stupid than you need to.
Make no mistake about it.

The western christian nations of Europe and N. America are out to destroy Islam and keep muslim people down.

The main source of this hate of muslims and Islam is zionism and Israel :doubt:

Make no mistake about it.

The western christian nations of Europe and N. America are out to destroy Islam and keep muslim people down.

The main source of this hate of muslims and Islam is zionism and Israel :doubt:

The proof that your idiotic, paranoid claim is false can be found in the fact that Islam still exists. Hell, in many ways Muslims are nowhere more free to pracitice their faith than in 'The West.'

Hell, in many ways Muslims are nowhere more free to pracitice their faith than in 'The West.'
Just another fable perpetuated by the West that flies in the face of reality. :cool:

Really? Where are Muslims more likely to be slaughtered for being the 'wrong kind' of Muslim? Where are they more likely to be executed for practicing or not practicing their faith and/or believing a certain way? Where are people's religious affiliation prescribed and fixed for life under threat of death?

Hell, in many ways Muslims are nowhere more free to pracitice their faith than in 'The West.'
Just another fable perpetuated by the West that flies in the face of reality. :cool:

Really? Where are Muslims more likely to be slaughtered for being the 'wrong kind' of Muslim? Where are they more likely to be executed for practicing or not practicing their faith and/or believing a certain way? Where are people's religious affiliation prescribed and fixed for life under threat of death?
You must be talking about Texas!! :lol:

Last edited:
I have “No parking at any time” sign in my garage. It’s a joke and it is meant to be ironic. Perhaps the Ohio Civil rights commission needs a lesson in humor. No matter how bad that humor seems. So, the most obvious question here is: How many people were affected by this stupid sign? Who did it hurt? Nobody. There is NO issue here.

Last edited:
I have “No parking at any time” sign in my garage. It’s a joke and it is meant to be ironic. Perhaps the Ohio Civil rights commission needs a lesson in humor. No matter how bad that humor seems. So, the most obvious question here is: How many people were affected by this stupid sign? Who did it hurt? Nobody. There is NO issue here.

Without wanting to come across as patronising, MaryL, what you've got to bear in mind during this war between common sense and political correctness is that there's currently an incredibly prosperous industry that's been borne out of being offended on behalf of people who you believe should be offended, even if they aren't. Honestly, the press, human/civil rights brigade and the legal profession have made a fortune out of it over the last twenty years. There are plenty of equally transparent parasites waiting their turn to get their respective snouts in the trough, too.

Last edited:
On the surface, it appears to be discrimination. An apartment complex does not have the right to discriminate in the use of it's facilities. Unless the rental contract specifically states the swimming pool is not part of the facilities.

In any case the woman is being a douche bag and knows exactly what that sign implies
In my opinion, if someone even has possesion of a sign like this, and wants to display it anywhere on their private property, then they had best display it where none of the public can see it from the road or a sidewalk.

If the public, especially an African American can see this sign from the road or sidewalk, then it should be in violation of the civil rights laws regarding such signs that have discriminating words writen upon them. Oh and RW, just so you know, I beleive that the majority would agree with me on this as well, so don't even get started ..B )

If I had a sign like this, and it was considered an historical piece or antique piece by me, I would place it in my den or somewhere like that, where as it could be a conversation piece that would be talked about in terms of me saying to my friend "Look at that, can you believe that anything like that ever existed" (?),where as the response being from my friend would be, "Nope I sure can't, but there it is in black and white".

If the public, especially an African American can see this sign from the road or sidewalk, then it should be in violation of the civil rights laws regarding such signs that have discriminating words writen upon them.
So you would violate my civil rights by not letting me display my sign on my property.

Because someone might walk by; see it, and become offended? :cuckoo:

If the public, especially an African American can see this sign from the road or sidewalk, then it should be in violation of the civil rights laws regarding such signs that have discriminating words writen upon them.
So you would violate my civil rights by not letting me display my sign on my property.

Because someone might walk by; see it, and become offended? :cuckoo:
I wouldn't, but the government in concerns of civil rights in this country sure would, and I can't say as I much would blame them on this issue, so if they were to ask someone to place the sign where it wouldnot be offensive to black people, just encase people like that might walk by and see it, I could understand that situation totally.

Now, would you be allowed to place a cross with a white robe draped upon it on your property, that would have carved into it KKK set in your front yard, and this without any up roar by the public in a majority being caused, and/or you being found in violation of the civil rights laws in this nation if you were to try that ?

These two extreme things mentioned, are related to or do associate and/or symbolize with "lynchings, killings, extreme racism" and so on and so forth, that is found with a direct message to be given off by these things mentioned. Now the Rebel flag is different, because it takes on other meanings like nascar/the south, being a cotton picking redneck or country boy, where as these things have no racism attached to it like it once was in the old days, and for which are things that are no longer associated with racism as being held with the fliers of that flag in many cases in which we see now these days, but the other things mentioned can't be mis-construed or spun into having any other meaning but racism, not unless you literally change the words upon them in which ain't happening is it?

Now school me as to why a sign like this should be allowd to be tacked up in plain sight or view of the public, even if it is on private property? Hey I'm learning here, so don't make me feel bad about learning, rather just help me understand better is all I am saying. If I'm wrong then I apologize!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back