‘White Only’ Pool Sign Discriminatory, Not Decorative Commission Rules

Just about. But don't forget...they have to even ask permission to swim.
Of course she does.

In fact, she has to ask my permission to take even one step out of the house.

It's just a sign of respect on her part.

What is wrong with that? :cool:

chuckles.gif

I have to put in a grease like substance in my hair, and quite a bit actually, never seen it affect any pool I was in.
You are full of shit.
Do black people have different diseases too? Make them use the bathroom outside?
I was just relating a personal experience that you can accept or not.

I called the stain around the edge of the pool "hood rat ring"

Is that racist?

fyi blacks do have diseases that are not common to whites such as Sickle Cell Anemia

It is also common in other races or ethnic groups that developed and immunity to Malaria.
You also can't it from a toilet.

Saying something is a hoot rat ring is racist. You are suggesting all black people are hood rats. ;)

Of course she does.

I guess it is her choice..
But it might be a sign of respect to you, but it sounds like a control freak to most everyone else.

Of course she does.

But it might be a sign of respect to you, but it sounds like a control freak to most everyone else.
Unlike a western marriage.

In a muslim marriage the husband is the head of the house and the family.

All final decisions rest on his shoulders.

He is to lead and protect his wife and family.

Her deference to him is a sign of respect for his position in the marriage.

I see nothing wrong with that. :cool:

tysk.... you left out my link for the burkinis

Ahiida® Burqini® Swimwear and Hijood® Sportswear
I have seen those advertized but I have never known of any muslim women who wear them.

The local YMCA in my city has certain days and hours that are for women only to swim at their pool.

Although, it is not expressly for muslim women.

Many women from the mosque go there to swim during those time.

Last edited:

tysk.... you left out my link for the burkinis

Ahiida® Burqini® Swimwear and Hijood® Sportswear
I have seen those advertized but I have never known of any muslim women who wear them.

The local YMCA in my city has certain days and hours that are for women only to swim at their pool.

Although, it is not expressly for muslim women.

Many women from the mosque go there to swim during those time.

I saw many women in Egypt wearing hijab who were dressed with skin tight jeans and low cut tops.

Of course she does.

Unlike a western marriage.

In a muslim marriage the husband is the head of the house and the family.

All final decisions rest on his shoulders.

He is to lead and protect his wife and family.

Her deference to him is a sign of respect for his position in the marriage.

I see nothing wrong with that. :cool:

Not a thing if that's how you negotiated the contract. However, a marriage contract can be a tricky thing. It entitles you to have sex with your wife. It does not entitle you to have sex with your wife at any particular time or any particular number of times. Lead and respect are similarly vague terms. So, unless you have listed out all the things that entail 'respect' then there could be differences of opinon. There could likewise be differences of opinion as to the meaning of 'lead and protect.' I mean you could use a dog collar to lead! Or keep one locked in the house in order to protect!

Last edited:
Not a thing if that's how you negotiated the contract. However, a marriage contract can be a tricky thing. It entitles you to have sex with your wife. It does not entitle you to have sex with your wife at any particular time or any particular number of times.
You have No idea what you are talking about.

In Islam a woman is Not allowed to deny her husband his marital rights at any time.

Any woman who would do this has committed a serious sin against her husband and Allah (swt).

And even the Angels will curse her and turn their back to her. :evil:

Last edited:
In another case, someone drowned in a pool that had become so filthy due to people not bathing first, that the body was not noticed for two days.

It was never suggested in any official account of that case that the body wasn't noticed because the water was too dirty to see a dead body in it.

"Murky" was the term used:

"Murky" water hid dead body in pool for 2 days - CBS News

murk·y also mirk·y (mûrk)
adj. murk·i·er also mirk·i·er, murk·i·est also mirk·i·est
1. Dark, dim, or gloomy: a murky dungeon. See Synonyms at dark.
a. Heavy and thick with smoke, mist, or fog; hazy.
b. Darkened or clouded with sediment: murky waters.
3. Lacking clarity or distinctness; cloudy or obscure.

murky - definition of murky by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.

Murky sounds dirty to me.

Not a thing if that's how you negotiated the contract. However, a marriage contract can be a tricky thing. It entitles you to have sex with your wife. It does not entitle you to have sex with your wife at any particular time or any particular number of times.
You have No idea what you are talking about.

In Islam a woman is Not allowed to deny her husband his marital rights at any time.

Any woman who would do this has committed a serious sin against her husband and Allah (swt).

And even the Angels will curse her and turn their back to her. :evil:

Cursed by Angels. That sounds like a tawdry novel! :lol:

I saw many women in Egypt wearing hijab who were dressed with skin tight jeans and low cut tops.
I doubt that you would see as much of that type of dress now that the western backed puppet Mubarak is gone.

Egypt is drifting back to it's Islamic roots. :cool:

Egypt's roots are not Islamic.
Egypt has been Islamic for over a thousand years and it's culture is Islamic based.

That is some very deep roots. :cool:

btw Around 10% of Egypt is Christian and many of the christian girls wear western tight fitting clothes. But they also wear hijab scarves over their hair so as not to cause trouble. Thus many people mistake them for muslims girls that are dressed immodestly.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back