White New Jersey politician calls the police on Black girl catching lanternflies

So? John Fetterman, the democrat senator elect in Pennsylvania held a black jogger at gun point with a shotgun and you black guys voted for him…..

So sell your crap to other dumb ass biden voters
I never heard that story before

Which is not surprising since fetterman is a democrat that the lib media wants to elect senator

In New Jersey, a 9-year-old Black girl wound up having the police called on her. Much of this happened, simply because she was just a child. What makes this situation even worse is that the person who called the authorities on the girl is a politician. As a result, this little girl’s mother went into the town board meeting with a lot to say.

All of this took place in the town of Caldwell, New Jersey. How all of this began was Caldwell’s local politician, Gordon Lawshe, spotting the 9-year-old girl, Bobbi Wilson, killing lanternflies. According to scientists, the lanternflies are a danger to trees and many other plants. As a result, scientists have recommended several ways for people to actually kill these insects.

Gordon Lawshe is neighbors to Bobbi Wilson and her mother, Monique Joseph. Instead of checking to see what Wilson was doing, Lawshe instead chose to call law enforcement on her. When he got on the phone with the police, he said he saw a little Black woman spraying stuff on the sidewalk, and said it scared him. Monique Joseph, the mother of Wilson, said she was speaking on the injustices on her very street, as her daughter was racially profiled right outside of her own home.

Unbelieveable.

A fool calls the police on a child killing lantern flies.
Good, the little slave had no business enslaving those bugs with no permit. I hope they whipped her.

??? Now you’re just whining. Black folks are killing black folks at record rates in Chicago but you’re complaining about a phone call. Priorities 101. Chicago = Blue City. Illinois = Blue State.
What are you doing about the killing in Chicago? What republican is leading the charge about the killings in Chicago? Don't they have police in Chicago? What are they doing about the killings in Chicago? Isn't it their job to prevent and stop crime.

Where is the Hope and Change? The ghettos are worse. And more demanding of getting government and private company money. Government, monopoly and private employees hired by equity is weakening us.
I thought Trump was going to clean that up, what happened? Nothing. Just more of the same boastful yapping that amounted to nothing.

What have you achieved Mac7? How many shoes have you shined or should I say how many asses have you kissed this week?
I am not begging for a handout the way you and the other woe-is-me black people are

Last edited:
In New Jersey, a 9-year-old Black girl wound up having the police called on her. Much of this happened, simply because she was just a child. What makes this situation even worse is that the person who called the authorities on the girl is a politician. As a result, this little girl’s mother went into the town board meeting with a lot to say.

All of this took place in the town of Caldwell, New Jersey. How all of this began was Caldwell’s local politician, Gordon Lawshe, spotting the 9-year-old girl, Bobbi Wilson, killing lanternflies. According to scientists, the lanternflies are a danger to trees and many other plants. As a result, scientists have recommended several ways for people to actually kill these insects.

Gordon Lawshe is neighbors to Bobbi Wilson and her mother, Monique Joseph. Instead of checking to see what Wilson was doing, Lawshe instead chose to call law enforcement on her. When he got on the phone with the police, he said he saw a little Black woman spraying stuff on the sidewalk, and said it scared him. Monique Joseph, the mother of Wilson, said she was speaking on the injustices on her very street, as her daughter was racially profiled right outside of her own home.

Unbelieveable.

A fool calls the police on a child killing lantern flies.

^^^Blue state antics. You love it.

You were not a slave and no living person was a slave holder

What are you doing about the killing in Chicago? What republican is leading the charge about the killings in Chicago? Don't they have police in Chicago? What are they doing about the killings in Chicago? Isn't it their job to prevent and stop crime.
Last I read Beetlejuice has it all under control.
Republicans leading the charge in the democrat controlled, second most corrupt place after Ukraine.....

Is it his job to fix a fucked up blue city and state?
I'd think it would be up to the left wingers who run the place to fix it.

Forum List

Back