White New Jersey politician calls the police on Black girl catching lanternflies

In New Jersey, a 9-year-old Black girl wound up having the police called on her. Much of this happened, simply because she was just a child. What makes this situation even worse is that the person who called the authorities on the girl is a politician. As a result, this little girl’s mother went into the town board meeting with a lot to say.

All of this took place in the town of Caldwell, New Jersey. How all of this began was Caldwell’s local politician, Gordon Lawshe, spotting the 9-year-old girl, Bobbi Wilson, killing lanternflies. According to scientists, the lanternflies are a danger to trees and many other plants. As a result, scientists have recommended several ways for people to actually kill these insects.

Gordon Lawshe is neighbors to Bobbi Wilson and her mother, Monique Joseph. Instead of checking to see what Wilson was doing, Lawshe instead chose to call law enforcement on her. When he got on the phone with the police, he said he saw a little Black woman spraying stuff on the sidewalk, and said it scared him. Monique Joseph, the mother of Wilson, said she was speaking on the injustices on her very street, as her daughter was racially profiled right outside of her own home.

Unbelieveable.

A fool calls the police on a child killing lantern flies.
We had a white guy who was a mayor who saw a Brother jogging, and after hearing gunshots, he immediately assumed the Brother was involved in a shooting. He chased the brother down in his truck and pulled a 20 gauge shotgun on him and held him for the police.

He was just elected Senator.

Never heard of a lantern fly and we're still chuckling. Come to Indiana and start with it... they'll laugh at you

But I'm guessing you're used to that

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Seen in July in Indiana’s Huntington County, the invasive spotted lanternfly has officially migrated to northern Indiana, just one year after its initial sighting in Switzerland County.

Cliff Sadof, professor of entomology and Purdue Extension fellow, said this migration poses a significant agricultural risk to wine grape growers and honeybee and walnut tree producers. While the spotted lanternfly feeds on over 100 different types of plants, Sadof said, the insect can reproduce only when feeding on walnut trees, grape vines or tree of heaven.

Spotted Lanternfly Reported in Northern Indiana

The newly elected (white) senator from Pennsylvania armed himself with a shotgun and chased a black man who was walking through his neighborhood. Hypocrite democrats love the big two headed lug. Which is worse?

WEST LAFAYETTE, Ind. — Seen in July in Indiana’s Huntington County, the invasive spotted lanternfly has officially migrated to northern Indiana, just one year after its initial sighting in Switzerland County.

Cliff Sadof, professor of entomology and Purdue Extension fellow, said this migration poses a significant agricultural risk to wine grape growers and honeybee and walnut tree producers. While the spotted lanternfly feeds on over 100 different types of plants, Sadof said, the insect can reproduce only when feeding on walnut trees, grape vines or tree of heaven.

Spotted Lanternfly Reported in Northern Indiana

Oooh a lightening bug.

Give it a rest you loon. You just have to try and convince everyone you're a superior... save your breath. You're a loon, Nincompoop

Go away, I don't care fool.

Cripes, you looked up lantern bugs, aka lightening bugs to show me? You ridiculous little leftist

When there is something that I am not aware of, yes, I look it up to educate myself. It seems you do not. Does that make me superior? I'll accept that.

When there is something that I am not aware of, yes, I look it up to educate myself. It seems you do not. Does that make me superior? I'll accept that.

That's nice. Now go away... I don't care you tired old fool.

How's that?

He was elected by Republicans.

He wasn't the President of black folks, he was the POTUS.

That's the lie you Trump Humpers keep telling.
Where is the Hope and Change? The ghettos are worse. And more demanding of getting government and private company money. Government, monopoly and private employees hired by equity is weakening us.

Forum List

Back