White Nationalist Media (KKK, AltRight, Skinheads) Cheers Trump’s Immigration Speech

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
White Nationalist Media Cheers Trump’s “Almost Perfect” Immigration Speech

Donald Trump’s August 31 immigration speech was an angry, hateful rant that sought to fearmonger over the purported dangers immigrants pose to the United States. Trump’s white nationalist media supporters loved it.

Trump’s disturbing courtship with and widespread support from white nationalists is unprecedented for a major party nominee in recent history. Stephen Bannon, the chief executive of the "alt-right" publication Breitbart News, recently became chief executive of Trump's campaign.

During and after Trump’s speech, white nationalists weighed in with glowing testimonials.

Jared Taylor, publisher of the white nationalist publication American Renaissance:

Tweets 01.jpg

Tweets 02.jpg

These sickos are so un-American. It's a joke that they think they are patriots. Not even close.

It is the colored people that want to live with whites

It is outright crazy how much the things Trump says resonates with the #AltRight and the racist voters. Just crazy. I've lived a while and don't recall an election like this one that so clearly had so many racist overtones. Just crazy.

White Nationalist Media Cheers Trump’s “Almost Perfect” Immigration Speech

Donald Trump’s August 31 immigration speech was an angry, hateful rant that sought to fearmonger over the purported dangers immigrants pose to the United States. Trump’s white nationalist media supporters loved it.

Trump’s disturbing courtship with and widespread support from white nationalists is unprecedented for a major party nominee in recent history. Stephen Bannon, the chief executive of the "alt-right" publication Breitbart News, recently became chief executive of Trump's campaign.

During and after Trump’s speech, white nationalists weighed in with glowing testimonials.

Jared Taylor, publisher of the white nationalist publication American Renaissance:

View attachment 88049
View attachment 88050

These sickos are so un-American. It's a joke that they think they are patriots. Not even close.

5563260_keep_calm_and_build_a_wall.png

It is outright crazy how much the things Trump says resonates with the #AltRight and the racist voters. Just crazy. I've lived a while and don't recall an election like this one that so clearly had so many racist overtones. Just crazy.
Nah, just a few white people happy to see someone not preaching hatred against them for a change.

I'm always a bit slow picking up on "code" but I think a lot of Trump's argument is sound, not racist. The speech was presented in an angry tone, and Trump using those individual incidents of murder by illegal immigrants was cheap theater. I'm not opposed to everything he suggests though, and I'm certainly not a racist.
What to do, what to do?

Yet blacks and Hispanics risk their lives to live with white people

You make a good point, across the world white people aren't charging across borders demanding to live in African nations or Middle Eastern nations.

In America, white people aren't charging across your border to demand to live in Mexico and Central American nations.

This is something that the Alt-Left cannot understand, the Alt-Left do not agree with either borders or even individual nations anymore, they think that it should be One World, One People and then they talk about what is and what isn't Patriotism and who is and who isn't Patriotic.

Is it Patriotic to want to dismantle America and American Western values by allowing the Third World to charge into your nation? Is it Patriotic to not sing the American National Anthem? Is is Patriotic to blame your nation for most of the world's ills? Is it Patriotic to cheer those who burn and urinate on the American flag?

Well, is it?

I'm always a bit slow picking up on "code" but I think a lot of Trump's argument is sound, not racist. The speech was presented in an angry tone, and Trump using those individual incidents of murder by illegal immigrants was cheap theater. I'm not opposed to everything he suggests though, and I'm certainly not a racist.
What to do, what to do?

Nothing The Donald has ever stated has been racist, he's angry, he has a right to be angry, tens of millions of people are also angry and The Donald's anger has resonated with those people, none of whom are racist.

The Alt-Left just needs to get used to this and deal with it, they also need to consider their mega collective Safe Space, because The Donald is going to be America's next President, regardless of what the Alt-Left Hillarybots want to think.

What to do, what to do?

Nothing The Donald has ever stated has been racist, he's angry, he has a right to be angry, tens of millions of people are also angry and The Donald's anger has resonated with those people, none of whom are racist.

The Alt-Left just needs to get used to this and deal with it, they also need to consider their mega collective Safe Space, because The Donald is going to be America's next President, regardless of what the Alt-Left Hillarybots want to think.

"Bigoted" is prolly a better term, since "Mexican" and "Muslim" and "women" are not races although Native American is.

The Donald is going to be America's next President, regardless of what the Alt-Left Hillarybots want to think.

:lol: America's next president of fake wrestling perhaps. :rofl:

OMG, Lucy. See, this is why it's hard for me to say I agree with a tough illegal immigration stance. It gets rolled into a ball with ultra nationalists and I don't rub elbows with them.

I don't think it's a good idea to deport EVERYONE but it's a great idea to shut down sanctuary city funds, increase border security and ICE and get the criminals back home where they belong. Everyone who's been living and working here peaceably NEEDS to be legal so they can start paying taxes, for heavens sake.

I've never agreed with his stance on refugees and I never will.

What to do, what to do?

"Bigoted" is prolly a better term, since "Mexican" and "Muslim" and "women" are not races although Native American is.

The Donald is going to be America's next President, regardless of what the Alt-Left Hillarybots want to think.

:lol: America's next president of fake wrestling perhaps. :rofl:

Oh attempting to cause trouble huh? :meow::smoke:

Lots of convicted felons support Hillary Clinton, what is the point of this thread?

Forum List

Back