White Nationalist Extremists Back Joe Biden

Well good, now show us where Biden acknowledge him and said he supports Richard who is a private citizen and his philosophy and can vote for who he wants.

it's a public endorsement by a well known---uhm---well YOU KNOW WHAT. As to Biden acknowledgement----the question is DOES BIDEN
Well good, now show us where Biden acknowledge him and said he supports Richard who is a private citizen and his philosophy and can vote for who he wants.

it's a public endorsement by a well known---uhm---well YOU KNOW WHAT. As to Biden acknowledgement----the question is DOES BIDEN KNOW-----if told---would he know the name Richard Spencer?
I do believe that Trump claimed he didn't know David Duke when he endorsed Trump in 2016. I am sure if Biden knew he's get no erection from it.

Trump VERY WISELY said that he is not all that up to snuff on the issues of David Duke and, therefore, did not want to comment---BE FAIR!!!!!
I am being fair I made no inclination to Trump endorsing David Duke. That is you trying to introduce a scenario which doesn't exist.

seems you have a different standard with trump and demanded he condemn anyone of the same ideology that supported him
Please post a quote of me saying what you claim I said.
youre posts are nothing but dbl standards,,,

True

I do believe that Trump claimed he didn't know David Duke when he endorsed Trump in 2016. I am sure if Biden knew he's get no erection from it.
You don't know that. Biden is probably getting a hard on right now. He likes him some White Nationals. Been supporting them for years, just ask Kamala who nailed him on his anti busing stance in 1975.

“I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride,”

You don't know that. Biden is probably getting a hard on right now. He likes him some White Nationals. Been supporting them for years, just ask Kamala who nailed him on his anti busing stance in 1975.

“I think the concept of busing … that we are going to integrate people so that they all have the same access and they learn to grow up with one another and all the rest, is a rejection of the whole movement of black pride,”

Yes, white nationalist voting for non-whites really carries a philosophical message that they are not white nationalist anymore.

Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden Rejects Endorsement of White Nationalist Richard Spencer.

On the other we know that David Fucking Duke, former Grand Wizard of Klu Klux Fucking Klan endorsed the
5-Deferment, Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Fuck Wad 45.

Which the OP of course had no problem with.

it's a public endorsement by a well known---uhm---well YOU KNOW WHAT. As to Biden acknowledgement----the question is DOES BIDEN

it's a public endorsement by a well known---uhm---well YOU KNOW WHAT. As to Biden acknowledgement----the question is DOES BIDEN KNOW-----if told---would he know the name Richard Spencer?

Trump VERY WISELY said that he is not all that up to snuff on the issues of David Duke and, therefore, did not want to comment---BE FAIR!!!!!
I am being fair I made no inclination to Trump endorsing David Duke. That is you trying to introduce a scenario which doesn't exist.

read it again and FOCUS----on the post. I did not accuse you of being INCLINED to claim that Trump
endorsed David Duke

seems you have a different standard with trump and demanded he condemn anyone of the same ideology that supported him
Please post a quote of me saying what you claim I said.
youre posts are nothing but dbl standards,,,
Then prove it or be reported for offtopic inanity....The subject is NOT me it is Biden and Spencer. Just because someone endorses a person doesn't mean reciprocation nor does it mean an ideological melding of the minds.
its not about you? or be reported....grow up do your own work...typical lazy demoncrat

Yep, Richard Spencer...

"As the Joe Biden campaign released a list of former Republicans who have endorsed the Democratic nominee for the November election, white nationalist Richard Spencer — an organizer of the Charlottesville riot and a former supporter of President Donald Trump — announced his support for Biden, as well."

Looks like the White Nationalists are throwing their support behind Biden. The Republican Party is purging the RINOS.

Biden Campaign Rejects Richard Spencer Endorsement, Condemns Views as 'Absolutely Repugnant'

Sgt. Glenn Frazier Miller endorsed Obama. He was the KKK guy of Greensboro Massacre 'fame' who shot up a synagogue in Kansas, killed three people, none of them Jewish, it turned out. Ran for office himself as a Democrat.

Why? You guys blamed Trump for Spencer's support when Trump didn't 'acknowledge' it. Now the shoe is on the other foot and you don't like the way it fits.
It's an old KKK trick. The grand dragon publicly comes out in favor of the candidate he really opposes Causes confusion and used to work mostly in small town elections. Only an idiot would think that stunt would make any difference now. Those right wingers never were that smart anyway.

Why? You guys blamed Trump for Spencer's support when Trump didn't 'acknowledge' it. Now the shoe is on the other foot and you don't like the way it fits.
It's an old KKK trick. The grand dragon publicly comes out in favor of the candidate he really opposes Causes confusion and used to work mostly in small town elections. Only an idiot would think that stunt would make any difference now. Those right wingers never were that smart anyway.

lol you're a moron, still trying to peddle the stupid lie all the violence is caused by those 5 white nationalist guys living in Idaho.

Democratic Presidential Nominee Joe Biden Rejects Endorsement of White Nationalist Richard Spencer.

On the other we know that David Fucking Duke, former Grand Wizard of Klu Klux Fucking Klan endorsed the
5-Deferment, Draft Dodging, Russian Loving Fuck Wad 45.

Which the OP of course had no problem with.

Gou Pi Biden has no credibility; he's an admitted criminal extortionist along with being accused of rape, which according to Democrat standards means he's guilty and should be in prison now.

nothing wrong with white nationalists--they are just like the other groups of Asians/blacks/latinos
..in fact, BLM is worse

lol you're a moron, still trying to peddle the stupid lie all the violence is caused by those 5 white nationalist guys living in Idaho.
Not too sure about guys in Idaho, but I did know a klan leader that did it in Pt Arthur Tx. and then admitted why he did it.

Not too sure about guys in Idaho, but I did know a klan leader that did it in Pt Arthur Tx. and then admitted why he did it.

So, you admit you don't know squat, then. Okay.

Forum List

Back