CDZ White Nationalism; what it is, what drives it and how to render it harmless

Racial profiling is wrong when it comes to law enforcement, terrorism, etc. but ok when it comes to affirmative action

Just goes to show racial equality is not the goal

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com
Agreed. The LW claims racism is bad, then flip-flops and institutes racism. When they lost the election, their first claim on the reason for their loss was racial: "Whitelash". Nevermind the fact Hillary is also a white 1%er.

This is what 'whitelash' looks like - CNN.com

If loving the USA is being nationalistic then color me Nationalistic. The fact is this, I am an American with a family history back to and before the American Revolution. My family fought in the Revolution from England. I have no desire to change anything to do with that fact. We, Americans, do not need any other Nation or it's people, to survive. The leftists want to barter our freedoms away for a failed and miserable purpose. They take all they can and deliver nothing in return. Simply put, screw them. This past election simply serves as a wake up call to loyal and determined Americans that we are facing a group of traitorous jellyfish playing American with the desire to break our will to be what we are. Well Jellyfish, you fail! Now go off to your little corner and mope. But above all, sooner than later, leave our Nation that you so dislike. Go play with your worthless kind and continue to dream of a useless utopia which has never been, and will never be. And yes, to the unasked question, WE will fight, if necessary, and you do not even want to take on that task against loyal and loving American Citizens. You have been fore warned!!!

I'm familiar with all of those, and I've read a couple of Taylor's books. Sorry to bust your bubble but the size of their followings is statistically insignificant compared to the black racist and latino racist groups in numbers and especially funding.

It is relevant to your claim that "they are a very small demographic ", though yes they are smaller than their black counterparts, yes, but that is changing..

Pat Buchanan is a conservative Catholic, which is why the tabloid left likes to lump him in with with the rest.

True, but he generally classifies as a White Nationalist himself, having argued many times that we need to maintian a white majority to preserve this nation.

I'm familiar with all of those, and I've read a couple of Taylor's books. Sorry to bust your bubble but the size of their followings is statistically insignificant compared to the black racist and latino racist groups in numbers and especially funding.

It is relevant to your claim that "they are a very small demographic ", though yes they are smaller than their black counterparts, yes, but that is changing..

Pat Buchanan is a conservative Catholic, which is why the tabloid left likes to lump him in with with the rest.

True, but he generally classifies as a White Nationalist himself, having argued many times that we need to maintian a white majority to preserve this nation.

And he makes his reasons for that clear, and they have to with cultural reasons, not racial ones, and that has to do with the anti-white KultureKampf the educational system is instilling in American children.

Racial profiling is wrong when it comes to law enforcement, terrorism, etc. but ok when it comes to affirmative action

Agreed. The LW claims racism is bad, then flip-flops and institutes racism. When they lost the election, their first claim on the reason for their loss was racial: "Whitelash". Nevermind the fact Hillary is also a white 1%er.

Whitelash was one of the largest bullshit terms that is being created out of whole cloth to marginalize those that supported Donald Trump.

Whitelash was one of the largest bullshit terms that is being created out of whole cloth to marginalize those that supported Donald Trump.
Agreed. It just accentuates the fact Democrats love to use the Race card to divide America. Don't like someone's desires for fair hiring practices? You're a fucking racist for not supporting quotas and/or Affirmative Action. Didn't vote for the black or female candidate? You're a fucking racist or misogynist. Voted for Trump over Hillary? You're a fucking racist who hates blacks, Muslims and Mexicans. Never mind the fact most Republicans voted against Hillary than for Trump.

2_3

2_3.png

White Nationalism is a broad range of ideas that center along the lines of two concepts: 1) Whites need to be allowed to embrace being white and advocate their own interests (like Samual Francis did) and 2) the core cultural ethnicity that gave us the United States of America is predominately British and when that group is no longer in control the USA will become something not the USA as we know it (the Obama Regime being a small glimpse into the future).

Many prefer the term "racial Realism", which I think is a bit of a different thing altogether. But here it is expressed fairly concisely.
Water-Cooler White Nationalism - American Renaissance
For decades, race realists, paleoconservatives, white nationalists, or white advocates–my preferred term–have known the score. Races are inherently different. These differences make any multiracial society an ungovernable mess. We’d all be better off living separately, or at least acknowledging racial differences and allowing for them in public policy. Open immigration, affirmative action, color-blindness, forced diversity, heavy government spending–all these policies are bound to fail, because equality can’t be legislated.

And, finally: Whites are a bona fide group with the right to associate among themselves in all aspects of life (including governance), to exclude others, and to determine their own destiny.

That last line is particularly interesting as it is simply a common line from Identity Politics used by minorities to demand a separate group of facilities, college dorms, radio stations and other media and prom graduations, etc. The only difference is it is applied to white people too.

The New York Times prefers a rendition that is more comprehensible through the current multicultural filters:
White nationalism, he said, is the belief that national identity should be built around white ethnicity, and that white people should therefore maintain both a demographic majority and dominance of the nation’s culture and public life.

So, like white supremacy, white nationalism places the interests of white people over those of other racial groups. White supremacists and white nationalists both believe that racial discrimination should be incorporated into law and policy.

Some will see the distinction between white nationalism and white supremacy as a semantic sleight of hand. But although many white supremacists are also white nationalists, and vice versa, Professor Kaufmann says the terms are not synonyms: White supremacy is based on a racist belief that white people are innately superior to people of other races; white nationalism is about maintaining political and economic dominance, not just a numerical majority or cultural hegemony.

For a long time, he said, white nationalism was less an ideology than the default presumption of American life. Until quite recently, white Americans could easily see the nation as essentially an extension of their own ethnic group.

But the country’s changing demographics, the civil rights movement and a push for multiculturalism in many quarters mean that white Americans are now confronting the prospect of a nation that is no longer built solely around their own identity
.​

And that last sentence conveys only a partial truth, White Nationalism is also being driven by the lefts indifference toward white interests and equality and has even moved increasingly toward an open hostility and war on whiteness itself.

Here, for example, in this Roland Martin clip (around 3:35) Roland acts incredulous that any whites could think that they are ever the victims of racial discrimination in the work force, despite the facts that make it plain it is real. His disparaging comment hinges on the idea that whites claim that anti-white discrimination is EQUAL to what blacks put up with, which no rational person claims it to be.

But it is real and most whites will admit in private that it is equally BAD to be allowed into our judicial and legal system. We know it is there in the form of racial set aside laws for government contracts, the displacement of the 'Reasonable Person' perspective in our courts with a 'reasonable minority' perspective instead, formally giving unearned points on civil service exams, and the disguised quota systems that many businesses and colleges use to discriminate against whites who are very often more qualified than the minorities that get the slot.

The left is not OK with a co-existence with white people either; white people must be undefined, deracinated and eradicated demographically as well. The left openly attacks whites, especially white males as the source of all evil on the planet and accuses whites of planning to commit genocide on blacks, thus justifying a pre-emptive genocide of whites, despite the fact that literally hundreds of thousands of white men died to give black slaves their freedom.

This hostility toward whites gives white people pause, of course, when looking at the coming minority status that white people are supposedly facing. How can whites trust people on the left to look after their interests when the left fights tooth and nail to continue legal discrimination against whites and tolerates and even promotes those on the left who call for open warfare against whites? As this coming minority status looms, of course whites are going to start speaking out in their own defense and look for politicians to do the same. They will do this in a number of ways, but one thing is certain; if the Democratic Party continues to harbor anti-white racism in the name of Multiculturalism then the Democratic Party is doomed for permanent Third Party status.

Now, before one can ask how can White Nationalism be rendered harmless, one might first ask how to eradicate it, but that wont happen. The Identity Politics movement has inadvertently given the White Nationalists their best arguments and legal routes to power. All that has to happen is for the courts and general consensus to change a bit and allow whites a place at the Multicultural dinner table, and with each death of the race guilt ridden WW2 white generation, the inevitability of white resurgence grows apparent to those with their eyes wide open.

After that it is all over because whites are not going to become a minority here in the USA, not ever. The heralded Hispanic Reconquista is not going to happen because 1) as Hispanics achieve success they assimilate into regular white Americans and they vote that way, as the last election demonstrated, and 2) the Robotics Revolution is about to destroy the entry level labor jobs that lower income Hispanics and other immigrants have been depending on to establish a foothold in our country. Whites will stay the majority for the foreseeable future unless the Oligarchs decide to perform a culling of the human herd, which is not good for anyone.

So the White Nationalist movement can only be rendered harmless, and that can be achieved by 1) ending the antiwhite rhetoric from the left and 2) giving white nationalists a seat at the multicultural table to allay their fears. Now the racists on the left that deeply hate whites with a seething rage that they can barely contain and their Marxist allies are not going to be able to do this. They have far too much invested into a perpetual war on whites until whites are extinct and they also dominate academia in the humanities departments, and, given the ties between those departments and the Democratic Party, it will take a lot of work to remold the Democratic Party and its satellite movements into something that the White Nationalists can no longer use to recruit more of their own into their movement.

But if they made acceptance into the ongoing multicultural network dependent on white nationalists changing their goals in two respects, they can make WNs a workable part of their ethnic networks by demanding WNs; 1) End their call for legal discrimination against minorities and 2) stop attacking minorities with various stereotypes and make their pitch along more positive pro-white lines without the anti-other rhetoric, and the other minority groups within the Multicultural network will do the same. Again, this would be very difficult for the Dems to pull off due to their heavy presence of white hating Marxists and Black Nationalists, Gender War Feminists and Hispanic Reconquista groups. But it can be done and needs to be done to save the Democratic Party from disaster. Otherwise, white working class people are not going to be able to trust the left on racial issues ever again, especially after the example of a black President that could not accept his white half of his heritage and only spoke of himself as a black person.

Another broader means of making White Nationalists less harmful to the American political and justice system is to use civic nationalism as a replacement for ethnic nationalism. Now while this is virtually impossible for the Democrats to do, it will be quite harmonious with the Republican party and its various groups. And I think civic nationalism will be ascendant for the next couple of decades in the GOP and it will make them thrive, especially inold former Democrat Rust Belt states.

The coming hard times for the Democrats will leave them with only one choice; engage a moderate white nationalist movement among its other ethnic cultural groups or be the Third Party it seems fated to be anyway.
What is the predominant color here? The helpmates of our incoming President, the power brokers?
tc-759.jpg

What is the predominant color of folks in the Congress?
upload_2016-12-21_11-26-2.jpeg

What color are the faces of Silicon Valley leaders?

c27721fc3f1b730cd53f238d5882f51d.jpg

Harvard professors?

100913_nobel_toast_137_605.jpg

Now, Jim, talk to me about how white folk are being systematically removed from the halls of power, stripped of their rights. I could paste images all day, make a mile long post. When you walk on the street, you may see folks of different hues, but when you get to who's in charge..... White dominance has always been and is still the norm.
I just don't really see the white supremacist/nationalist thing as a "thing," because it doesn't reflect reality.

Now, Jim, talk to me about how white folk are being systematically removed from the halls of power, stripped of their rights. I could paste images all day, make a mile long post. When you walk on the street, you may see folks of different hues, but when you get to who's in charge..... White dominance has always been and is still the norm.
I just don't really see the white supremacist/nationalist thing as a "thing," because it doesn't reflect reality.
You are ignoring the economic class factor. Sure the elites are white or light skinned asians, mostly, but they are also wealthy and had wealthy parents.

the New Rich are not accepted as easily as Old Wealth is. It is Old Wealth that get the legacy slots at our top universities. It is Old Wealth that is fearful of the New Rich who might displace them so they team up to smear New Rich and monopolize the TOP CEO positions around the country and ally to advance thedir business strangling regulations and other job killing laws in Congress.

The old Wealth does not need a even handed policies by race. In fact they like the anti-white discrimination because that is who their New Rich competitors come from.

And regardless of how many stacked deck data pics you present (I could paste pics of the faculty at black colleges to counter, but it is beside the point) the fact remains that the LAW DISCRIMINATES AGAINST LOWER AND MIDDLE CLASS WHITES BY THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

Racial set-aside contracts for minorities discriminate against whites.

Racial hiring quotas discriminate against whites.

The courts using a "reasonable Minority" perspective to define what is the common understanding of the significance of behavior is descrimination.

No matter how many silly pics you manage to paste.

Yes it was, and van Jones was playing to the CNN management when he used the term and guaranteed he will be a future guest to their shows as he reflects their view of the issues.

You are ignoring the economic class factor. Sure the elites are white or light skinned asians, mostly, but they are also wealthy and had wealthy parents.

the New Rich are not accepted as easily as Old Wealth is. It is Old Wealth that get the legacy slots at our top universities. It is Old Wealth that is fearful of the New Rich who might displace them so they team up to smear New Rich and monopolize the TOP CEO positions around the country and ally to advance thedir business strangling regulations and other job killing laws in Congress.

The old Wealth does not need a even handed policies by race. In fact they like the anti-white discrimination because that is who their New Rich competitors come from.

And regardless of how many stacked deck data pics you present (I could paste pics of the faculty at black colleges to counter, but it is beside the point) the fact remains that the LAW DISCRIMINATES AGAINST LOWER AND MIDDLE CLASS WHITES BY THE LETTER OF THE LAW.

The courts using a "reasonable Minority" perspective to define what is the common understanding of the significance of behavior is descrimination.

It's called "sharing," Jim, not discriminating. As long as whites of whatever class refuse to work hand in hand with minorities, viewing them as true equals, legislation to give them a "hand up" is going to be necessary. Ironically, the white defense league is holding back the absence of such legislation by continuing the resistance.

It's called "sharing," Jim, not discriminating.
No, dude, when the law specifically states that whites cannot bid on a contract it is RACIAL DISCRIMINATION no matter how many bullshit lines of flawed reason you use to try to justify it.

PERIOD.

But keep defending anti-white discrimination and racism.

It is going to cement the Dimocratic Party as the loser doormat of American politics for years to come.

Last edited:
The true "White Nationalists" are few in number (though very vocal). How to render them harmless? Ignore their rhetoric/propaganda and move on, (don't give them air time) and let them rail at the wind.

True dat.

Considering all the racialist identity politics bullshit people have to put up with these days, however, I expect that number to rise.

Many people can only be told so many times that they have to grovel in abject deference because they were cursed with the original sin of being white before they say "fuck it".

In a country where so many people of color have declared a race war, to focus only on the small number of white people of a similar mind set fails to get to the heart of the problem.

The true "White Nationalists" are few in number (though very vocal). How to render them harmless? Ignore their rhetoric/propaganda and move on, (don't give them air time) and let them rail at the wind.

True dat.

Considering all the racialist identity politics bullshit people have to put up with these days, however, I expect that number to rise.

Many people can only be told so many times that they have to grovel in abject deference because they were cursed with the original sin of being white before they say "fuck it".

In a country where so many people of color have declared a race war, to focus only on the small number of white people of a similar mind set fails to get to the heart of the problem.
My Injun side always wanted to scalp my European cracker side so I just shaved my head......... Problem solved.......

But it is also a barometer of rising white self consciousness instigated by the leftwing with their unceasing attacks on white people for merely being white.

If the left doesnt drop that stupid nonsense then the White Nationalists will grow in numbers and influence.

If the law specifically discriminated against blacks and asians the way it does against whites, their would be riots in every major city.

But white people have been so deracinated that they think that such anti-white discrimination some how does not apply to them, so they dont care and apathy reigns with them.

Last edited:
But it is also a barometer of rising white self consciousness instigated by the leftwing with their unceasing attacks on white people for merely being white.

If the left doesnt drop that stupid nonsense then the White Nationalists will grow in numbers and influence.

I agree totally.

I tend to see politics in terms of action and reaction, so in order to understand the entire equation, it is important to address all the variables and not just the one that fits a neat, little theme. The racialist left has become increasingly rigid and authoritarian over the years, and has abandoned liberalism in favor of Multicult double standards. It's a witch hunt against impure thoughts arising from white people and anything goes if arising from others.

Instead of having achieved the color blind society liberals envisioned in my youth, this new illiberal left has created one where color is all that matters.

It's called "sharing," Jim, not discriminating. As long as whites of whatever class refuse to work hand in hand with minorities, viewing them as true equals, legislation to give them a "hand up" is going to be necessary. Ironically, the white defense league is holding back the absence of such legislation by continuing the resistance.

So tell me -- if you had a child who was passed over in favor of a lesser qualified student when applying for admittance to a University, and the only reason was because of his or her skin color, you would be down with that? How about a job promotion for yourself where you are passed over in favor of an obviously less qualified individual?

I have a feeling you support racial discrimination because it benefits you, but are you really incapable of placing yourself in the position of the person who gets the short end of the stick?

So tell me -- if you had a child who was passed over in favor of a lesser qualified student when applying for admittance to a University, and the only reason was because of his or her skin color, you would be down with that? How about a job promotion for yourself where you are passed over in favor of an obviously less qualified individual?

I have a feeling you support racial discrimination because it benefits you, but are you really incapable of placing yourself in the position of the person who gets the short end of the stick?
Liberals just lie when responding to that sort of question.

It's like asking them if they would use a gun in self defense and they always say no, they would not if they are a gun grabbing fascist. Then one day some thug breaks into their house and the gun grabbing liberal actually does own a gun and they shoot the thug like any conservative would do.

In this case, if Old Lady responds, she will likely say that she would not have a problem with it, but who really knows?

I don't know how racial discrimination benefits me or anyone in my decidedly WASP family, but I've never been aware of losing out on a promotion or getting into the school of choice for me or anyone in my family. There are plenty of colleges and there are plenty of jobs in the sea, so to speak. If you don't get the promotion you want, go elsewhere. If you don't get into one college, go to another. What's the big deal? I highly doubt most people who "lost" a space at the table for being white actually know that is the reason, anyway. Sure, there have been jobs I didn't bother applying for because it said "Minorities encouraged to apply." Apply somewhere else.

"discrimination is necessary"
Said the 1950s KKK

I don't know how racial discrimination benefits me or anyone in my decidedly WASP family, but I've never been aware of losing out on a promotion or getting into the school of choice for me or anyone in my family. There are plenty of colleges and there are plenty of jobs in the sea, so to speak. If you don't get the promotion you want, go elsewhere. If you don't get into one college, go to another. What's the big deal? I highly doubt most people who "lost" a space at the table for being white actually know that is the reason, anyway. Sure, there have been jobs I didn't bother applying for because it said "Minorities encouraged to apply." Apply somewhere else.

So, what you are saying is that since it hasn't actually happened to you, you don't care whether it happens to anybody else.

Ah -- that liberal compassion in action.

Forum List

Back