White men killed more American police than any other group this year

When Divine gets his feelings hurt he starts lying or saying stuff you said earlier as if he caught you doing something and now you are going to get in trouble. :laugh:
Quote one single lie I've told, sir. Just one. If you can't, then are you man enough to admit it's you who are the liar? I doubt you are man enough. You're a proven racist and racists always lie.
Sorry kid. I dont have the patience to play with you today.
laugh.gif

Now you are blatantly fabricating stories in order to make a point ...
What "stories" are you claiming I'm fabricating? The FBI link is factual, the numbers I quoted from both links are factual. My opinion of your opinion is just opinion, so where are these stories you claim I'm fabricating?

Really? How many times must I repeat "UNARMED"? Do you know what UNARMED means?

ANY unarmed person that is shot and killed if there is opportunity for a different outcome is a tragedy.

All lives matter. Police reform and retraining is a necessity.

Agreed in part. Correct "if there is opportunity for a different outcome". What was the different outcome you think for when Michael Brown assualted a police office....you know, within a short time of assaulting a store clerk? Raise taxes on the citizens of Ferguson to pay for two cops in every patrol car or just eliminate the police and let Ferguson citizens fend for themselves?

While additional training and oversight is always welcome (I personally like the idea of body cams; it works both ways), a closer look at many "unarmed" shootings are usually fleeing felons such as Michael Brown. This is why so few police are actually charged with a crime since investigation reveals it to be a legitimate shooting. Not always, of course, just most of the time. Just because a person was unarmed doesn't mean they aren't a danger to others or shooting them is unjustified.

Do you understand the general rules for use of deadly force?

Ask yourself the same question:

"According to an autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family, the teenager was shot at least six times, including twice in the head and four times in his right arm. The autopsy, conducted by private pathologist Dr Baden, also revealed that Brown could have sustained two additional re-entry wounds."
Nov 25, 2014
Yes, about unarmed. Why didn't you answer the question about use of deadly force? The fact Brown assaulted a police officer in his car before fleeing as a felon? Do you understand what "two additional re-entry wounds" means? Have you ever fired a gun? How many seconds does it take to shoot six times? After fleeing as a felon and then being shot, it's natural that a person may fling up their arms in defense, but in those few seconds, it's too late.

Do you or do you not accept that 1) Michael Brown assaulted a police officer in his car then fled on foot? 2) That a police officer is legal to shoot a fleeing felon regardless if they are armed or unarmed?

I expect you to ignore my questions just like you and your fellow racist Asclepias often do, but you can't make other readers of this forum see you ignore the questions.

Sorry kid. I dont have the patience to play with you today.
laugh.gif
Translation: Fuck you, DW. You've caught me again, dammit!!!!
laugh.gif

Your posts speak for themselves. You don't have to admit to being a liar or a fucking racist for everyone to see you are one.

Now you are blatantly fabricating stories in order to make a point ...
What "stories" are you claiming I'm fabricating? The FBI link is factual, the numbers I quoted from both links are factual. My opinion of your opinion is just opinion, so where are these stories you claim I'm fabricating?

Really? How many times must I repeat "UNARMED"? Do you know what UNARMED means?

ANY unarmed person that is shot and killed if there is opportunity for a different outcome is a tragedy.

All lives matter. Police reform and retraining is a necessity.

Agreed in part. Correct "if there is opportunity for a different outcome". What was the different outcome you think for when Michael Brown assualted a police office....you know, within a short time of assaulting a store clerk? Raise taxes on the citizens of Ferguson to pay for two cops in every patrol car or just eliminate the police and let Ferguson citizens fend for themselves?

While additional training and oversight is always welcome (I personally like the idea of body cams; it works both ways), a closer look at many "unarmed" shootings are usually fleeing felons such as Michael Brown. This is why so few police are actually charged with a crime since investigation reveals it to be a legitimate shooting. Not always, of course, just most of the time. Just because a person was unarmed doesn't mean they aren't a danger to others or shooting them is unjustified.

Do you understand the general rules for use of deadly force?

Ask yourself the same question:

"According to an autopsy conducted at the request of Brown's family, the teenager was shot at least six times, including twice in the head and four times in his right arm. The autopsy, conducted by private pathologist Dr Baden, also revealed that Brown could have sustained two additional re-entry wounds."
Nov 25, 2014
Yes, about unarmed. Why didn't you answer the question about use of deadly force? The fact Brown assaulted a police officer in his car before fleeing as a felon? Do you understand what "two additional re-entry wounds" means? Have you ever fired a gun? How many seconds does it take to shoot six times? After fleeing as a felon and then being shot, it's natural that a person may fling up their arms in defense, but in those few seconds, it's too late.

Do you or do you not accept that 1) Michael Brown assaulted a police officer in his car then fled on foot? 2) That a police officer is legal to shoot a fleeing felon regardless if they are armed or unarmed?

I expect you to ignore my questions just like you and your fellow racist Asclepias often do, but you can't make other readers of this forum see you ignore the questions.

Ive answered your questions ad nauseum.

The problem that you have is that I am not "answering" in a manner that you wish to hear.

I commented in this thread regarding the killing of UNARMED citizens, but you are bringing up everything else except the fact that the disparity in black and white UNARMED killings is significant....in fact, almost double.....and when you consider as the OP states that it is whites who have murdered more police officers than any other demographic, that is enough to question their actions.

Lastly, have I ever fired a gun?....yes and I own more than several.

Do I realize that police can "shoot a fleeing felon"? Of course, but there are also guidelines within that law:

"A police officer MAY NOT seize an unarmed, nondangerous suspect by shooting him dead...however...Where the officer has probable cause to believe that the suspect poses a threat of serious physical harm, either to the officer or to others, it is not constitutionally unreasonable to prevent escape by using deadly force."
Fleeing felon rule - Wikipedia

So the question remains...is it necessary to shoot someone 6 times to alleviate a potential threat?

Or is it more humane policing to subdue the threat with a single shot and then arrest them? Especially if they are unarmed?

Ask yourself that question. Or do you believe in "shoot first and ask later"?

Granted, there are many good police officers out there, but far too many lack advanced education as well as life experience and far too many get through the hiring process and are just itching to go out and play "cowboy" with no belief in "protecting and serving".

Have a good life. I've spent more time than I have to contribute to a single topic.

and cops kill more whites than blacks so what's your point?
And the overwhelming majority of blacks
are killed by blacks, not cops....so what's your point?

BLM only if its at the hands of a white cop, not a black brother?

Tell me, do BLM in the black community or not?

So the question remains...is it necessary to shoot someone 6 times to alleviate a potential threat?
Sometimes yes. Especially if they are 6'4", 292 pounds of violent rage. Besides, as I've posted ad nauseum, it only takes a few seconds to fire 6 rounds from semi-automatic pistol like a Glock or a Sig Sauer P229

In a confrontation with a powerful felon, if the decision is made to shoot, best to shoot several rounds to ensure the felon is stopped. Criminals have been known to harm others even if shot a few times.

I didnt know your point was that you were a retard and fucking stupid. :laugh:
It's not, as most intelligent people can see for themselves. It's your habit of reverting to name-calling against those who disagree with you that suggests you are defensive and therefore find their objections valid.

I didnt know your point was that you were a retard and fucking stupid. :laugh:
It's not, as most intelligent people can see for themselves. It's your habit of reverting to name-calling against those who disagree with you that suggests you are defensive and therefore find their objections valid.
You deserved to be called names after your idiotic post claiming i am denying support of the 1 drop rule when I scribed in plain english I had no problem with it. What the fuck is wrong with your silly ass?
laugh.gif

Forum List

Back