White men killed more American police than any other group this year

I dont know why your deflecting other than the obvious. White people hate concentrating on their many inadequacies in their culture. Focus. White guys kill more cops than anyone.
You are living in the twilight zone. Don't patronize me, ya twit. Black males are their own worst enemies, that racism hoodoo is the least of their worries.
Whites are mankinds worst enemies. Get your shit together before you try to talk about Blacks.
Really? Think that through. Yer not trolling ?
Truly. Read a book to update your knowledge. Whites are pretty much savages as far as race goes.
Really? I think I know troll when I see one.
Says the person that started talking about BLM on a thread about white boys killing cops. :laugh:

They shouldn't be alive. Cop killers are lower than child molesters.

What if a cop kills another cop? Should he be shot down like a rabid dog also?
BTW, are you aware of how many cops have been busted for child molestation, just this year?
Troll. Come on now, since when do YOU care about facts?

And yet more black males die at the hands of other black males. Is this going somewhere? The Black lives matter movement seems a little deludes and mislead. But I digress...
No one said anything about BLM or Black on Black crime. Dont deflect. I know its tempting to run from the spotlight but try to stay on point.
Yeah. right. Hinting and alluding to. How are you kidding? Black males slaughter each other, ignore. A rare few bad (?) white cop actions gets this mind blowing scrutiny. Why is that?
I dont know why your deflecting other than the obvious. White people hate concentrating on their many inadequacies in their culture. Focus. White guys kill more cops than anyone.

Whites being about 70% of the population, 71% would be reasonable. If Shaun Kings article is correct. Please provide something that verifies it is.
You must also take into account that many times Hispanic criminals are listed as "White". For evidence of this see (click pictures for race): Ten Most Wanted — FBI
From what Hoss says the figures are higher now. Probably about 90%. I didnt do the research Shaun did so you would need to ask him or do it yourself.

Spain is in Europe and Hispanic is not a race. If they are white Hispanics then they are white just like if they are Black Hispanics then they are Black.
Shuffling your feet on this one. You brought Kings numbers up, YOU should be able to verify them.

Let me help you out on the Hispanic thing: The FBI obviously does recognize Hispanic as a race. So does the census bureau. If you took the time to look at the link I provided for the FBI Most Wanted, you would have seen that 6 of those listed as White (Hispanic) were obviously not White. So Kings' 71% or 90% or whatever is flawed.

Funny. Cops scare me, but they don't intimidate and play loud music and shoot each other and play racial games. Cops are not the enemy, But people that make them out to be and play racial games, THEY are not making any freinds here.

No one said anything about BLM or Black on Black crime. Dont deflect. I know its tempting to run from the spotlight but try to stay on point.
Yeah. right. Hinting and alluding to. How are you kidding? Black males slaughter each other, ignore. A rare few bad (?) white cop actions gets this mind blowing scrutiny. Why is that?

Whites being about 70% of the population, 71% would be reasonable. If Shaun Kings article is correct. Please provide something that verifies it is.
You must also take into account that many times Hispanic criminals are listed as "White". For evidence of this see (click pictures for race): Ten Most Wanted — FBI
From what Hoss says the figures are higher now. Probably about 90%. I didnt do the research Shaun did so you would need to ask him or do it yourself.

Spain is in Europe and Hispanic is not a race. If they are white Hispanics then they are white just like if they are Black Hispanics then they are Black.
Shuffling your feet on this one. You brought Kings numbers up, YOU should be able to verify them.

Let me help you out on the Hispanic thing: The FBI obviously does recognize Hispanic as a race. So does the census bureau. If you took the time to look at the link I provided for the FBI Most Wanted, you would have seen that 6 of those listed as White (Hispanic) were obviously not White. So Kings' 71% or 90% or whatever is flawed.
I trust Shauns research and numbers. If you want to verify them be my guest. You were the one that claimed you doubted it. Prove his numbers are wrong and you would have a point.

The FBI doesnt recognize Hispanic as a race. Where did you get that crazy idea? Hispanic is not a race. Are you saying the FBI calls a Black person Hispanic even though he is Black?

BTW, are you aware of how many cops have been busted for child molestation, just this year?
Doesnt matter to Hoss. He thinks cops are gods.
It's not about what the cops are or what they do or don't do. It's about civilized law and order which you can't grasp. Must be that superior intelligence that's fogging your feeble mind.

It's not about what the cops are or what they do or don't do. It's about civilized law and order which you can't grasp. Must be that superior intelligence that's fogging your feeble mind.
Actually it is about what cops are and what they do and dont do. You cant maintain civilized law and order if your foot soldiers are uncivilized. I thought you claimed to be cop? How can you be so retarded you dont understand that?

Actually it is about what cops are and what they do and dont do. You cant maintain civilized law and order if your foot soldiers are uncivilized. I thought you claimed to be cop? How can you be so retarded you dont understand that?
I never was a cop but I am a law abiding citizen and I don't condone bad cops. BTW, what is the percentage of uncivilized foot soldiers?

I trust Shauns research and numbers. If you want to verify them be my guest. You were the one that claimed you doubted it. Prove his numbers are wrong and you would have a point.

The FBI doesnt recognize Hispanic as a race. Where did you get that crazy idea? Hispanic is not a race. Are you saying the FBI calls a Black person Hispanic even though he is Black?

You trust Shaun King and I do not trust you or King. If King or you say the earth is flat the burden of proving the earth is flat is on King or you. The same applies here.

Either you or King provide the names and mug shots of the perpetrators (along with rather they are White or White (Hispanic)) or you have lost.

Last edited:

I never was a cop but I am a law abiding citizen and I don't condone bad cops. BTW, what is the percentage of uncivilized foot soldiers?
Ooops - here's one of them baby raping cops now:
Florida Cop Arrested for Raping Boys at Home for Abused Children - PINAC News
Oooops - here's a whole bunch more:
cop molests child - Google Search

You trust Shaun King and I do not trust you or King. If King or you say the earth is flat the burden of proving the earth is flat is on King or you. The same applies here.

Either you or King provide the names and mug shots of the perpetrators (along with rather they are White or White (Hispanic)) or you have lost.
Nothing applies here. You dont have any authority in the matter. If you dispute the figures then its on you to prove them wrong to yourself or to me if you are so moved.

I have lost what? I havent risked anything so there was nothing to lose.

Obviously you condone bad cops. You made no distinction between bad or good cops. You simply claimed all cops were gods.

Where I am from the percentage of uncivilized foot soldiers is probably about 90%. I cant speak for any places I am not familiar with.

Nothing applies here. You dont have any authority in the matter. If you dispute the figures then its on you to prove them wrong to yourself or to me if you are so moved.

You lost any integrity you may have thought you had. You have pushed a racist agenda in an attempt to vilify an entire race and didn't even have the manhood to back up your racist claims. You expected intelligent, thinking, human beings to accept your lone source as gospel, because you had nothing else. You lost.

DHS was right in their report a few years ago

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

You best believe that if a 59% rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.

Instead, Donald Trump has never mentioned these fallen officers on the campaign trail because it may have very well been his supporters who did

KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent

and cops kill more whites than blacks so what's your point?

You lost any integrity you may have thought you had. You have pushed a racist agenda in an attempt to vilify an entire race and didn't even have the manhood to back up your racist claims. You expected intelligent, thinking, human beings to accept your lone source as gospel, because you had nothing else. You lost.
Integrity? I dont subscribe to such silly notions on the internet. I didnt villify an entire race. I pointed out the facts. If you are too lazy to verify those facts then thats your issue. My job isnt to help you believe them.

DHS was right in their report a few years ago

Seventy-one percent of police who've been shot and killed this year weren't murdered by black men with cornrows or hoodies. They weren't gunned down by Latino gang members in low-rider drive-bys. Those stereotypes would be too convenient. Instead, 71% of police who've been shot and killed so far in 2016 have been killed by good old-fashioned white men.

You best believe that if a 59% rise in the number of police officers shot and killed in the line of duty could be blamed on immigrants, Mexicans, or black folk, it would be a regular conservative talking point.

Instead, Donald Trump has never mentioned these fallen officers on the campaign trail because it may have very well been his supporters who did

KING: White men killed most cops in 2016, conservatives silent

To you and all of the other stupid racist assholes out there. The difference is that white people are appalled by these killings while blacks call for more of it.

"What do we want? DEAD COPS!
When do we want them? RIGHT NOW!"

Forum List

Back