White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

Biden is a racist, always has been.
Speaking of which---Superbrother should be worried about AFRICA at this point--they are soon to be starving because of Bidens screwed up Ukrainian responses (his power grab) will see massive starvation across the world especially in Africa. The West will not be able to send food as it once did........

The past becomes your anchor I never have problem with black people I meet in life because I treat everyone the same as we are all human beings wanting a good life.

I don't want you projecting your anger and unhappiness on to me.
No, you don't treat everyone the same. Your own words betray you.

I'm sorry but wtf is wrong with you...whose pumping in drugs and guns to the ghettos? Seems that would mostly be other blacks unless you are talking about the government that finances this lifestyle with welfare.
Really? Tell me that black gun manufacturer or black dealers they are getting them from. Show me all the poppy fields black folks are growing to manufacturer these drugs. The Gov't finances more whites with welfare than they do black, why don't we see it in white communities. How many white communities have drug dealers standing on the corners selling drugs? How many have white women standing on the corners selling pie?

What black person murdered someone and black folks made excuses about it?

Yet you IGNORE the dominant cause of blacks being murdered in America and why does black leadership mostly ignore it to scream and whine over the rare white on black killings?

Who is the main killer of Blacks in America?

Lets see if you are the HYPOCRITE I suspect you to be.

:eusa_boohoo:

Yet you IGNORE the dominant cause of blacks being murdered in America and why does black leadership mostly ignore it to scream and whine over the rare white on black killings?
Who says they ignore it? See when black folks hold vigils, rallies, etc. about black on black crime it is not broadcast on TV because that is not news to the average American. Tell you what get more involved in a black community and you might be surprised at what black leadership is doing.
Who is the main killer of Blacks in America?

Lets see if you are the HYPOCRITE I suspect you to be.

:eusa_boohoo:
Black folks, what is your point? Are you saying that justifies the police who are paid to uphold the Law to kill someone black.

Who is the main killer of Whites in America?

Really? Tell me that black gun manufacturer or black dealers they are getting them from. Show me all the poppy fields black folks are growing to manufacturer these drugs. The Gov't finances more whites with welfare than they do black, why don't we see it in white communities. How many white communities have drug dealers standing on the corners selling drugs? How many have white women standing on the corners selling pie?
Keep talking. You're making a heck of a case for why decent people move out when your culture moves in.

Who says they ignore it? See when black folks hold vigils, rallies, etc. about black on black crime it is not broadcast on TV because that is not news to the average American. Tell you what get more involved in a black community and you might be surprised at what black leadership is doing.

Black folks, what is your point? Are you saying that justifies the police who are paid to uphold the Law to kill someone black.

Who is the main killer of Whites in America?
Duh! Of course more Whites kill Whites than any minority does. You have no point. Damn, you're stupid.

You are bloody joking right----black thugs sell guns openly just like they do drugs on the streets of any high crime black area. No government background check required. Poppy fields? You mean like in Afghanistan?

Actually, the stats you quote about Whites and welfare are nonsense-----hispanics and middle eastern are listed as white when it comes to both crime and welfare stats.

I grew up as a poor white(well I look white)-----drug dealers and hookers standing on a corner in my neighborhood selling anything would have certainly had my mother or any of the other poor white mothers (you know the KARENS of the world), calling the cops to have them removed.

You are bloody joking right----black thugs sell guns openly just like they do drugs on the streets of any high crime black area. No government background check required. Poppy fields? You mean like in Afghanistan?
Where are they getting all these guns they are openly selling? Where are they getting the drugs they are openly selling? The don't manufacturer either one.
Actually, the stats you quote about Whites and welfare are nonsense-----hispanics and middle eastern are listed as white when it comes to both crime and welfare stats.
So now it is hispanics and middle easterners that are driving up the numbers. What a crock of shit.
I grew up as a poor white(well I look white)-----drug dealers and hookers standing on a corner in my neighborhood selling anything would have certainly had my mother or any of the other poor white mothers (you know the KARENS of the world), calling the cops to have them removed.
So what are you? Hispanic or Middle Easterner.

As far as the story says, the idiot was shooting at random cars that passed, NOT only those containing Black people. There is no racist angle to it at all if you are honest. I don't care who he killed; he deserves the death penalty.
Yes. Targeting random people is tantamount to terrorism. Even if it's not being done for political reasons, it sure does inflict terror.

Well, I can speak to the reality in Los Angeles. In LA, just about 100% of the street dealers are Latino gang bangers.

There's "almost no" black people standing on the corner here, like there is in NY or Philly. Out here, meth is a gang thing, and heroin is a gang thing, and any combination thereof.

Out here, meth is a white boy's disease. Where you see a lot of it is up in Santa Clarita where the rich white kids live. They have nothing to do, they're in suburbia, they're bored stiff, so they do meth and ride around on their skateboards all night.

An 8-year-old Black boy from Portsmouth, New Hampshire was shot and killed in Florence County, South Carolina on May 28, by a white man who was randomly shooting at cars driving by his house.

The boy, who police identified as Quarius Dunham, was vacationing with his family in South Carolina when Charles Montgomery Allen shot the child and his father as they passed by in their vehicle.

According to coroner reports, Dunham was shot in the neck and died the following day from his injuries. His father, who was shot in the leg, survived and is expected to make a full recovery.

Allen was arrested and charged with one count of murder, nine counts of attempted murder, discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

Police say Allen shot at and hit multiple cars that passed by his home on Old River Road in Florence. Local law enforcement told ABC 15 News that they were familiar with Allen and that he had a history with Police.

How wonder how racist like Horseshitting missed this story.

Oh that's right she only post crimes that are committed by someone black.
HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF BLACK KIDS DIE FROM DRIVEBY GANG SHOOTINGS AND ABORTION EVERY YEAR.

So idiot you are telling me that black folks support gangbangers murdering a black child? Is there no low that you morons won't go to

Can you read moron!!! That is the same thing every black gangbanger (and his pathetic family) says every time a black gangbanger gets caught killing a black kid… that he is the victim and usually their family says the same.

So try reading a little you mental midget!

Forum List

Back