White Man Who Killed 8-Year-Old Black Boy While Randomly Shooting Cars Says He’s The Victim

Yeah......you guys took away guns, and in 1936 the Europeand murdered 15 million innocent men, women and children...so many innocents murdered we can't catch up even with the gun murder in democrat party controlled cities...

And you guys still didn't learn the lesson from that horror........you gave up your guns, again.....
You are so dumb.You had guns but that didnt stop Japan from attacking you. Explain that dopey ?

I would say our free speech as well, is a big advantage.

There is no way a website like this would be permitted in the UK.

I would be banned, and probably reported within 30 minutes on a UK site for the ideas I communicate.

Talk about no freedom of speech...wow.

That is no slight against the UK specifically, that is world wide.

As population replacement increases there is no doubt in my mind that we will be nearly reflective of the UK within 30 years.

A nation cannot continue to import, and permit large portions of individuals from cultures who do not share common values to simply uphold ours.
Funny. I am sitting in the UK and typing on this site. Do you understand how the internet works ?

Do you understand how domains work?
You say that this site would be banned in the UK. Its pretty fucking obvious that it isnt.
Your free speech is not much different to most countries. We can all slag our government and there is fuck all they can do about it.
Having said that is it the US that is chasing Assange ?

You are so dumb.You had guns but that didnt stop Japan from attacking you. Explain that dopey ?

It allowed us to stop them…..and they haven’t attacked since you dumb ass…

Americans with guns not only saved your sorry asses….twice….they have kept you European twits from slaughtering each other again…..ended the European murder of 15 million innocent men, women and children and kept Russia from turning you fools into satellite states

You say that this site would be banned in the UK. Its pretty fucking obvious that it isnt.
Your free speech is not much different to most countries. We can all slag our government and there is fuck all they can do about it.
Having said that is it the US that is chasing Assange ?
Well, if you were not so fucking dense you would understand my point.

Let me break out the crayons for Taint.

If there were a site titled

UKmessageboard.co.uk

With the same type of content, posters, and open free opinions presented.

The site would be registered as a hate site in the first day.

The domain would be shuttered, and the owners probably registered for promoting hate speech.

So is that plain enough English for ya?

Hold on, maybe not...here

YOU HAVE NO FREE SPEECH IN THE UK.

YOU GO TO PRISON FOR SAYING THE WRONG WORDS.

Funny. I am sitting in the UK and typing on this site. Do you understand how the internet works ?
I remember how differently my English friends spoke between emailing me and speaking in person when they came to the states. UK has long utilized media blackout when the monarchy were behaving badly. America is certainly becoming this way, but I vividly remember when we were still able to say anything we wanted in print, broadcast and cyberspace.

Well, if you were not so fucking dense you would understand my point.

Let me break out the crayons for Taint.

If there were a site titled

UKmessageboard.co.uk

With the same type of content, posters, and open free opinions presented.

The site would be registered as a hate site in the first day.

The domain would be shuttered, and the owners probably registered for promoting hate speech.

So is that plain enough English for ya?

Hold on, maybe not...here

YOU HAVE NO FREE SPEECH IN THE UK.

YOU GO TO PRISON FOR SAYING THE WRONG WORDS.
The Taint is simply not receptive to any POV other than its own.

You have to scratch your head when lefties think the race of a crazy person who was randomly shooting at cars is an important issue in the death of a kid who was hit. How many black kids have been hit by stray bullets fired in gang wars in Chicago and other big cities?

I remember how differently my English friends spoke between emailing me and speaking in person when they came to the states. UK has long utilized media blackout when the monarchy were behaving badly. America is certainly becoming this way, but I vividly remember when we were still able to say anything we wanted in print, broadcast and cyberspace.
Acting and speaking like a pig is not a positive.. Behaving like a pig woud not be accepted in UK society so people tend to act like adults not pigs.
And you also have laws to protect people from pigs. That is why dominion is suing the arse off Mike Lindell and oher pigs. You can say what you want and pay for it later. Just like the UK.
And what about Assange ?

An 8-year-old Black boy from Portsmouth, New Hampshire was shot and killed in Florence County, South Carolina on May 28, by a white man who was randomly shooting at cars driving by his house.

The boy, who police identified as Quarius Dunham, was vacationing with his family in South Carolina when Charles Montgomery Allen shot the child and his father as they passed by in their vehicle.

According to coroner reports, Dunham was shot in the neck and died the following day from his injuries. His father, who was shot in the leg, survived and is expected to make a full recovery.

Allen was arrested and charged with one count of murder, nine counts of attempted murder, discharging a firearm into an occupied vehicle, and possession of a weapon during the commission of a violent crime.

Police say Allen shot at and hit multiple cars that passed by his home on Old River Road in Florence. Local law enforcement told ABC 15 News that they were familiar with Allen and that he had a history with Police.

How wonder how racist like Horseshitting missed this story.

Oh that's right she only post crimes that are committed by someone black.
That is the same thing every black gangbanger (and his pathetic) say when they kill black children and teens! The difference is no one supports him, white people think he is a monster and no one protests on his behalf.

The guy should get the death penalty....if the story is accurate and true.

And?

Meanwhile, young black males are murdered by young black males in record numbers in cities under the total control of the democrat party....

Please, continue to ignore this at the command of the democrat party....
So every time a white man murders someone the excuse is, "Oh black males are killing each other in Chicago'"

Why aren't the police solving those crimes? Isn't that what they are paid to do? Where are all those guns that are in Chicago coming from? Why is the access to a gun so easy?

That is the same thing every black gangbanger (and his pathetic) say when they kill black children and teens! The difference is no one supports him, white people think he is a monster and no one protests on his behalf.
So idiot you are telling me that black folks support gangbangers murdering a black child? Is there no low that you morons won't go to.

He should be put away for life without parole. The difference with this crime is not skin color. He is a lone wolf nut case and not part of the drug/gang industry that is destroying our cities from the inside out. You are making a false equivalency.
Hmmm, are there any white gangbangers dealing in drugs across this country?

So every time a white man murders someone the excuse is, "Oh black males are killing each other in Chicago'"

Why aren't the police solving those crimes? Isn't that what they are paid to do? Where are all those guns that are in Chicago coming from? Why is the access to a gun so easy?

No.....buy you seem to be making the case that White dudes are killing black men or no reason.....I am pointing out, as did Derek Hunter on his podcast.....if you, as a black man, want to be afraid...be afraid of other black men...the individuals more likely to do you actual harm.

Acting and speaking like a pig is not a positive.. Behaving like a pig woud not be accepted in UK society so people tend to act like adults not pigs.
And you also have laws to protect people from pigs. That is why dominion is suing the arse off Mike Lindell and oher pigs. You can say what you want and pay for it later. Just like the UK.
And what about Assange ?
So people who dare to question their "rulers" are pigs? Good thing we no longer have to listen to "masters", as do you slaves in the UK.

Black lives only matter when they are taken by whites. We got it. Keep pushing the bullshit, racist, and hoping somebody is going to buy it and you'll get some cred.

No.....buy you seem to be making the case that White dudes are killing black men or no reason.....
I made that case of a white man who murdered an 8yr old black child. I didn't say a damn thing about white men are killing black men.
I am pointing out, as did Derek Hunter on his podcast.....if you, as a black man, want to be afraid...be afraid of other black men...the individuals more likely to do you actual harm.
That rule works both ways, you are more likely to be killed by a white man as compared to a black man.

Black lives only matter when they are taken by whites.
Actually that only works the other way around, you never see Horseshitting post anything negative about white folks it is always about someone blak.
We got it. Keep pushing the bullshit, racist, and hoping somebody is going to buy it and you'll get some cred.
We know racist ass clowns don't care, hell they never have.

I made that case of a white man who murdered an 8yr old black child. I didn't say a damn thing about white men are killing black men.

That rule works both ways, you are more likely to be killed by a white man as compared to a black man.

Yep.....as white dude, I am more likely to be killed by another white dude....but I am also more likely to be killed by a young black male.......as are you.......you are more likely to be murdered by a young black male than a white guy or even a cop....

Forum List

Back