White man shoots very drunk black woman breaking into his house. Charged w murder

The woman seems to have been drunk but she was also unarmed and he shot her without opening the door.
If you can go around shooting people for being drunk, what's next?
Perhaps you should start shooting people for crossing the road without looking or having a rear light out whilst driving at night.

Everyone knows you wait for the intruder to come inside the house. No one opens the door and shoots through the screen door. Not that it's a great loss to waste a pothead. For that alone she had it coming.

This guy did. He was so afraid for his life that he, according to the article:
was deeply afraid but still decided to open the door and fire instead of first calling the police.

So instead of CLOSING and LOCKING the door, he chose to put a gun to her head and murder her. Idiotic white racist bastard, he is.

The average response time for priority crimes is 58 minutes in the shit hole we call Detroit. There is little point in calling police in Motown. You have to protect yourself.

The woman seems to have been drunk but she was also unarmed and he shot her without opening the door.
Perhaps you should start shooting people for crossing the road without looking or having a rear light out whilst driving at night.

ShootSpeedo's would probably agree with that.

Not having police protection is a bummer.

Bub.

Rotting in a cell for murder is also a bummer.

Bub.

Yeah it is. And I kind of have a problem with that. If this girl hadn't gotten drunk and went banging on his door in the middle of the night, he wouldn't be spending the rest of his life in jail. Honestly, if I had gotten drunk and done that, I'd have a talk with St. Peter and ask him to make sure that poor fool that shot me didn't go to prison because I was an ass one night and banged on his door and got shot in the face.

Something tells me shooting a girl in the face isn't what Jesus would do :cool:

Holly, do the other "christians" a favor and stop referring to yourself as one. You give them all a bad name and I'm certain there is no god who would ever allow you into his/her/it's "kingdom" cuz woman, you is one big ass freak.
That is for the God that I believe in to decide and if the other Christians were to really want such a favor done for them, they could ask for it themselves. :) :) :)

God bless you and them always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

P.S. This place has an ignore feature if what I say bugs you so much. :) :) :)

[
She was NOT trying to break in. That is why this guy will do time. All the things you mentioned does not matter because of the fact that she was NOT trying to break in. He was not in fear for his life and I hope he does at least 15 years for killing this unarmed girl.

Fuck him.

Sure looks to me like she was trying to break in.

Translation:
"she's black"

I missed this one before....

Everyone knows you wait for the intruder to come inside the house. No one opens the door and shoots through the screen door. Not that it's a great loss to waste a pothead. For that alone she had it coming.

Everybody get that? Pot smokers should be shot in the face.

What a dickhead.

What a dickhead.

Good Lord. People who smoke pot deserve to die? That's just insane. What kind of human being thinks such a thing? Probably some dried up alcoholic hag.

What a dickhead.

Katz always posts really despicable, awful things.

But at least she's not a whiny little bitch like Ernie

What a dickhead.

No -- she's worse. Ernie doesn't shoot potheads in the face. Far as I know.

The court is claiming she just had a car crash and was disoriented but how is this guy supposed to know that?

Theodore Wafer WILL stand trial for murder as judge rejects self-defense | Mail Online

19 December 2013
A Detroit-area man who fatally shot a drunk, unarmed woman on his porch will stand trial for second-degree murder and manslaughter, a judge ruled Thursday, rejecting a self-defense argument for the killer's 'bad choice.'

There is no dispute that Theodore Wafer shot Renisha McBride, 19, through the screen of his front door in the early hours of November 2. His attorneys said he feared for his life, but Dearborn Heights Judge David Turfe said Wafer had other options.

An autopsy found McBride had a blood-alcohol level of about 0.22, more than twice the legal limit for driving. She also had been smoking marijuana.

That is why he was charged. She didn't enter his house. His door was locked. He shot her through a closed door, when she posed no threat to him.
His life wasn't in danger at all. All he needed to do was close the door, lock it, and call the police.

Correct.

The charges are clearly warranted.

And the suspect is presumed innocent until proven guilty, he will be afforded all due process, including the right to appeal if convicted.

He did not go around shooting the drunks. She came to his door at 3 am in the morning.

that being said I don't think he should have shot her as she did not pose any obvious threat just annoyance, probably.

It does not look as self defense, it looks like manslaughter.

What a dickhead.

He said he would shoot anyone earlier in this thread and in a neg to me. He's a clown. A poster who's become a stereotype of himself.

At least Katz has new things to say every once in a while.

What a dickhead.

And such a statement comes as no surprise, given the poster.

He said he would shoot anyone earlier in this thread and in a neg to me. He's a clown. A poster who's become a stereotype of himself.

At least Katz has new things to say every once in a while.

So that's it, huh? Whining about a neg?

Damned right I would shoot anyone I perceived was trying to enter my home at 3 AM.

Absolutely not, asshole.
White, black green... Try to enter my house at 3 AM and you're leaving my porch in a bag.

Hey everyone! We have a "great" Christian here! A big fucking moron who thinks he believes in Jesus!

I simply believe I have the God given right and duty to protect my home and family.

She didn't try to enter the house. The screen door was locked. He shot her through the screen.

Sadly one of the worst criminal

games played is "send up drunk ----------------fill in the blank"

Owner opens the door, full blown home invasion ensues.

It's like that on the road as well. Some one fakes a car issue at the side of the road. Good Samaritan stops to help.

Gets whacked and stolen from.

Hey everyone! We have a "great" Christian here! A big fucking moron who thinks he believes in Jesus!

I simply believe I have the God given right and duty to protect my home and family.

She didn't try to enter the house. The screen door was locked. He shot her through the screen.

So I guess she was just standing there as quiet as a church mouse not making a ruckus
of any kind and the guy says what a great opportunity to see how well his shot gun works?

:confused:

Forum List

Back