White man shoots innocent black teen....

children? teens as old as that one have murdered many people. nothing innocent about being a teen

Well, isn't that a GREAT point? Let/s just have free reign to shoot kids because some kids have killed people.

bwahahahahaha your mind has atrophied.

lunatic, who advocates shooting teens? Free reign? If then kid threatened the man's life after a struggle ensued, then it was all a horrible event gone wild.

If you hate the fact that some people carry weapons, says so, but please Ravi, stop this pathetic attempt to represent teens everywhere. You're a terrible advocate.
I sometimes carry a weapon. But I'd never use it on someone that was simply walking down the street.

You would? How many have you shot?

I don't know, since you're the progressive.

The kid didn't have a weapon.

This isn't really much different than that dumb blond wearing twinkly lights to the airport in bean town. Except someone ended up dead.

Being followed isn't cause for the a physical confrontation.
It is in Florida.

Come on Ravi. Last time you left the triple wide and waddled on down to your mailbox to get your food stamps, no one was following you. They were just enjoying the Whale Watch.

I live in a very tough ghetto part of my city. Please, stfu about things you only imagine

Well, isn't that a GREAT point? Let/s just have free reign to shoot kids because some kids have killed people.

bwahahahahaha your mind has atrophied.

lunatic, who advocates shooting teens? Free reign? If then kid threatened the man's life after a struggle ensued, then it was all a horrible event gone wild.

If you hate the fact that some people carry weapons, says so, but please Ravi, stop this pathetic attempt to represent teens everywhere. You're a terrible advocate.
I sometimes carry a weapon. But I'd never use it on someone that was simply walking down the street.

You would? How many have you shot?

Mace? :lol: get a stun gun so just in case it gets taken away from you ...

Being followed isn't cause for the a physical confrontation.
It is in Florida.

Come on Ravi. Last time you left the triple wide and waddled on down to your mailbox to get your food stamps, no one was following you. They were just enjoying the Whale Watch.

I live in a very tough ghetto part of my city. Please, stfu about things you only imagine

You don't live in Florida so there really isn't a reason for you to be commenting on the stupid vigilante laws we have.

The facts are yet to be determined; that may explain why there was no "quick arrest".

A person who is not engaged in an unlawful activity, and who is attacked in any other place where he or she has a right to be has no duty to retreat and has the right to stand his or her ground and meet force with force, including deadly force if he or she reasonably believes it is necessary to do so to prevent death or great bodily harm to himself or herself or another or to prevent the commission of a forcible felony.

F.S. §776.013(3)
As you can see the law was very carefully crafted to allow an expansive interpretation. The facts would need to place Zimmerman outside of the context of the law, including his ‘reasonable belief’ that deadly force was necessary.

Thus, the statement from the SA's office it could take weeks to go over evidence, and have the audio tapes reviewed by experts. Plus, there APPEAR to be conflicting witness reports, etc. (Though I self defense as weak, the killer is reported to be relying on that avenue. PORTIONS of 9/11 calls recorded and released further muddy the situation. )

ABS,

This happened within a hundred miles of me and has been covered on the news quite a bit. I only have one question for you.

How do you know the the boy was innocent?

That information has not yet come out. Only the parents, Al Sharpton and the local black community are making that claim and none of them were present when this tragic shooting took place. I think in this country where we are supposed to live by the rule, "innocent until proven guilty" we ought to at least give the shooter a fair trial before we convict him.

Immie

It is in Florida.

You don't live in Florida so there really isn't a reason for you to be commenting on the stupid vigilante laws we have.

OMFG!!!!! mani???????????????????? you won't fuckin' believe this one. from the message board Queen of commenting on laws not in her state,. :rofl:

:blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup::blowup:

It is in Florida.

Stupid? Well, perhaps "poorly drafted." :redface:

I need the absolute addy on this one

OMFG!!!!! mani???????????????????? you won't fuckin' believe this one. from the message board Queen of commenting on laws not in her state,. :rofl:

ABS,

This happened within a hundred miles of me and has been covered on the news quite a bit. I only have one question for you.

That information has not yet come out. Only the parents, Al Sharpton and the local black community are making that claim and none of them were present when this tragic shooting took place. I think in this country where we are supposed to live by the rule, "innocent until proven guilty" we ought to at least give the shooter a fair trial before we convict him.

Immie
The kid didn't have a weapon. Shouldn't he deserve the same "innocent until proven guilty" as everyone else does?

:rolleyes:

Dante lives in the ghetto and that somehow makes him believe that a black kid walking around in a gated community deserves to be shot.

ABS,

Immie

That's what they would like to see happen.

ABS,

Immie

I agree with most, but only 'innocent until proven guilty' in a court of law.

I don't believe the scenario laid out by the teen's family. I don't know the Hispanic man's whole story, but I would bet Ravi's life that teh true story lies somewhere in between with the Hispanic man's story containing most of the truth

ABS,

Immie
The kid didn't have a weapon. Shouldn't he deserve the same "innocent until proven guilty" as everyone else does?

Sure he should.

Are you sure he didn't attack the man that was calling the police on him? Following him? Harassing him?

Immie

Forum List

Back