White liberals more likely to have a mental health condition

i knew it all along
NO FUCKING WAY!
These mutants look like productive members of society to me.
rightwinger is in the lineup somewhere.
EwaVxfyW8AUEurm.jpg

i knew it all along

The problem here is that this isn't people with mental disorders. It's people who have been told they have a mental disorder by doctors.

It might just mean than right wingers with mental disorders are less likely to go to the doctor to be diagnosed.

"Mr. Goldberg speculated the disparity may be because White liberals were more likely to seek mental health evaluations than other ideologies. This could be a simple, and true, answer."

The problem here is that this isn't people with mental disorders. It's people who have been told they have a mental disorder by doctors.

It might just mean than right wingers with mental disorders are less likely to go to the doctor to be diagnosed.

"Mr. Goldberg speculated the disparity may be because White liberals were more likely to seek mental health evaluations than other ideologies. This could be a simple, and true, answer."

Those people went to a shrink for a reason.

Oh, come on. Have trump, the guys like Jordan pitching toddler tantrums, the guys with the unkempt beards with their breakfast still on them yelling in people's faces not been diagnosed yet?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

So, white liberals identify as mentally ill.

When you consider what the right wing believes this thread is just more right wing projection.

i knew it all along
What I have noticed is that normal people and LWNJ moonbats tend to deal with cognitive dissonance differently.

For example, a normal person may hold one belief, and then learn new facts that contradict that belief. The normal person will then change their belief in accordance with the new facts they have learned and realize that they were wrong.

But the LWNJ moonbat will not. They tend to simultaneously hold both contradictory beliefs as true. They simply cannot let go of the falsehoods. They can never admit to themselves that they were ever wrong, due to thier extremely fragile ego.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back