White liberals are more racist...

Theowl32

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2013

What is my theme everyone? I am a broken record so you should all know by now.

The white leftists are the true racists. They are patronizing hypocrites and many of us minorities see right through their shit.

Those of us minorities that understand that only our selves can emancipate our minds from mental slavery.

Now listen.

The white leftists are the true racists. They are patronizing hypocrites and many of us minorities see right through their shit.

Those of us minorities that understand that only our selves can emancipate our minds from mental slavery.

Now listen.

Pander to black people....

Now listen.

When you go into a 7/11 you have to have a slight Indian Accent.......

Now listen.

If you have a problem, you aint black....

Now listen.

I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening. What?

Now listen.

I’m sorry, I wasn’t listening. What?

Ah, a reprise of your most common phrase during schooling.

Democrats are extremely racist and stupid. They believe things like certain races can't be racist because of their race. Which is totally racist and stupid.

Democrats believe black people are simple minded fools who aren't very diverse and have a hard time getting IDs because they are so dumb.

Democrats believe Hispanics are superior to black saying things like the Hispanics are much more diverse and diversity make things stronger.

Now listen.

You go around these boards saying things like "negroes" in a demeaning way all of the time...and out the other side of your face whine when you're called a racist, and its everyone else who's a racist.

that's called a mental illness.

Now listen.

You go around these boards saying things like "negroes" in a demeaning way all of the time...and out the other side of your face whine when you're called a racist, and its everyone else who's a racist.

I hear Democrats say ****** cracker spick all the time. I guess its okay because Democrats believe certain races can't be racist because of their race.

Now listen.

I hear Democrats say ****** cracker spick all the time. I guess its okay because Democrats believe certain races can't be racist because of their race.

No, the point flew over your head and it wasn't a party one.

The point is...when you're demeaning black folks all of the time out one side of your face and then cheering that your political opponents are the racists out of the other...it means that you, the individual, suffer from a mental illness.

Now listen.

The point is...when you're demeaning black folks all of the time out one side of your face and then cheering that your political opponents are the racists out of the other...it means that you, the individual, suffer from a mental illness.

So you ain't black if you vote for Trump right? But Hispanics, they are much more diverse then blacks...

Democrats are racist POS

Accept that fact so you can begin healing

Now listen.

So you ain't black if you vote for Trump right? But Hispanics, they are much more diverse then blacks...

Democrats are racist POS

I don't care about your partisan rahrah. Most Americans are independent, that's empirical fact. The louder you shout your hatred for your particular boogy men, the tighter the middle gets. Right where I like it, its from there that Rationality begins. You're a curmudgeon. Get bent.

Now listen.

Democrats are racist POS

I don't care about your partisan rahrah. Most Americans are independent, that's empirical fact. The louder you shout your hatred for your particular boogy men, the tighter the middle gets. Right where I like it, its from there that Rationality begins. You're a curmudgeon. Get bent.

Democrats always claim to be independents to lend their post credibility.

You are racist scum that support racist scum. Voting for democrats is the most racist thing an American can do.

Do you believe blacks are less diverse than Hispanics like the guy you support to be president?

Forum List

Back