Putin says US Democratic Party 'closer to Social Democratic ideas,'

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World

He said the shared values of the Soviet Communist Party and the U.S. Democratic Party could form the “ideological basis” of a U.S.-Russia relationship if Democratic nominee Joe Biden is elected.
“As for the Democratic candidate, what can I say? We can hear rather sharp anti-Russian rhetoric, as well. Regrettably, we have become used to this,” Putin said in an interview this week with Russia’s state-owned Rossiya TV.
“But… the Democratic Party is traditionally closer to the so-called liberal values, closer to Social Democratic ideas, if compared to Europe. And it was from the Social Democratic environment that the Communist Party evolved.”

So I can hear it already,
A Vacuous bed wetting liberal said:
Putin wasn't really a commie.

Just like when the meat puppet faggot insisted ISIS "wasn't really islamic". Amazing that anyone can be stupid enough to believe Putin would have wanted Trump elected rather than hitlary, or that he isn't hoping the meat puppet pervert Biden wins in 2 weeks.

Regardless, Putin isn't telling anyone with the capacity to know anything, something we all don't know already. The hordes of pathetic unwashed occutards and the pieces of shit burning down our cities are telling us what we already knew also. The DNC is commited to the destruction of the USA as founded, the eradication of our Constitution and the subjugation of our government to a Collectivist Global government.

Last edited:

He said the shared values of the Soviet Communist Party and the U.S. Democratic Party could form the “ideological basis” of a U.S.-Russia relationship if Democratic nominee Joe Biden is elected.
“As for the Democratic candidate, what can I say? We can hear rather sharp anti-Russian rhetoric, as well. Regrettably, we have become used to this,” Putin said in an interview this week with Russia’s state-owned Rossiya TV.
“But… the Democratic Party is traditionally closer to the so-called liberal values, closer to Social Democratic ideas, if compared to Europe. And it was from the Social Democratic environment that the Communist Party evolved.”

Just like when the meat puppet faggot insisted ISIS "wasn't really islamic". Amazing that anyone can be stupid enough to believe Putin would have wanted Trump elected rather than hitlary, or that he isn't hoping the meat puppet pervert Biden wins in 2 weeks.

Regardless, Putin isn't telling anyone with the capacity to know anything, something we all don't know already. The hordes of pathetic unwashed occutards and the pieces of shit burning down our cities are telling us what we already knew also. The DNC is commited to the destruction of the USA as founded, the eradication of our Constitution and the subjugation of our government to a Collectivist Global government.

Putin loves Democrats

Fuck Putin.

He knows that his comments will be used to hurt the Democratic Party. He's STILL supporting his butt buddy Trump

Putin loves Democrats
And democrats love putin.

America is a social market democracy in which both parties are invested to the hilt.

Forum List

Back