White House weighing cash payments to stem southern border migration

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2019
The White House is considering conditional cash transfers to migrants from some Central American countries in a bid to curb arrivals at the southern border and would send COVID-19 vaccines to those countries.

The proposed cash payment program would focus on migrants from Northern Triangle countries, including Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador, the White House’s southern border coordinator Roberta Jacobson told Reuters Friday.

By targeting the economic drivers of migration, the White House hopes to stem a surge of people seeking asylum at the U.S.-Mexico border, she said.

GEEEEEZUS Progs are disgusting people.

WHAT???? It isn't the money, these dirt poor people manage to scrape together 10 or 20 thousand dollars EACH for the privilege of risking their lives to get to our country. They aren't leaving because of lack of money they are leaving because their home country is Hell on Earth. My God how stupid can Democrats be??? :102:

WHAT???? It isn't the money, these dirt poor people manage to scrape together 10 or 20 thousand dollars EACH for the privilege of risking their lives to get to our country. They aren't leaving because of lack of money they are leaving because their home country is Hell on Earth. My God how stupid can Democrats be??? :102:

Progressives have ONE solution for every problem. Throw someone else's money at it.

Progressives have ONE solution for every problem. Throw someone else's money at it.

They'll use the money to pay a coyote....
Just like Americans are using their stim money for guns and ammo.

So the government is considering taking taxpayer dollars and using that to bribe people in Central America to not break our laws.
87f8ab4d67b144c0864782392d812c63[1].gif

The White House is considering conditional cash transfers to migrants from some Central American countries in a bid to curb arrivals at the southern border and would send COVID-19 vaccines to those countries.

The proposed cash payment program would focus on migrants from Northern Triangle countries, including Guatemala, Honduras, and El Salvador, the White House’s southern border coordinator Roberta Jacobson told Reuters Friday.

By targeting the economic drivers of migration, the White House hopes to stem a surge of people seeking asylum at the U.S.-Mexico border, she said.

We pay a federal income tax.
We pay a sales tax.
We pay a gas tax.
We pay an entertainment tax for tv.
We pay a internet tax to use the internet.
We pay a cell phone tax.

All those taxes because then the lazy progressive slave can have all that free stuff and more. And they still bitch and moan how fucked up their lives are, while billions of dollars of those taxes go to illegals to keep them in their own country. Doesnt piss you off you prog slaves that they are giving it to other people who dont deserve it, while you at least live in the United States? Where is your outrage against your political elites, who think less of you and more about illegal border crossers...

I never got a stimulus check....Might be because i got over $90,000 this quarter for my dividend disbursement.

I never got a stimulus check....Might be because i got over $90,000 this quarter for my dividend disbursement.

Neither have I.
We never qualify for gov handouts.
Of course our tax dollars pay for it.

Neither have I.
We never qualify for gov handouts.
Of course our tax dollars pay for it.
I overpaid last year so i wont be paying more in taxes this year.

Stupidest fucking idea I’ve ever heard. Now, the corrupt politicians in the shit holes Trump referred to and the rapists and drug traffickers Trump warned us about are going to be motivated to use Biden’s checks to extort money out of more women and Children from the shit hole countries.

Trump didn’t have these numbers of illegals trying to get in. Why and how does Biden? What is different?

Trump never had to pay people not to come here, and they didn't anyway.

Trump never had to send vaccines we need for our people to third world countries to try and stop them from coming here.

What the hell, the Democrats just put us up to nearly 30 trillion in debt, and plans on making it 32 trillion with their green package which they lie about calling it an infrastructure bill. We apparently have plenty of money to bribe third worlders from coming to the US.

images.jpeg

Forum List

Back