White House U-Haul ramming suspect Sai Kandula jailed until next week, charges downgraded

Tampering with evidence so the cameras could get plenty of pictures of the Nazi flag tells me they set the whole thing up... normally they would bag everything in that truck and send it to a lab not display it for the MSM....
Tampering with evidence? How do you know they had not already recorded where the flag was originally and had subsequently laid it out to show what it was.

"Video from CNN affiliate WUSA shows a Park Police officer taking inventory of the U-Haul truck and packing up several pieces of evidence, including a Nazi flag.

Kandula first pulled the flag out of a backpack after crashing the truck, according to the charging documents. He told agents he brought the flag with him because the Nazis “have a great history,” citing their “authoritarian nature.”

You don't but you have to do what your media masters tell you and claim it is a false flag.

Tampering with evidence? How do you know they had not already recorded where the flag was originally and had subsequently laid it out to show what it was.

"Video from CNN affiliate WUSA shows a Park Police officer taking inventory of the U-Haul truck and packing up several pieces of evidence, including a Nazi flag.

Kandula first pulled the flag out of a backpack after crashing the truck, according to the charging documents. He told agents he brought the flag with him because the Nazis “have a great history,” citing their “authoritarian nature.”

You don't but you have to do what your media masters tell you and claim it is a false flag.
They wouldn't touch it with their bare hands they would have bagged it to look for evidence of any other person or persons who may have been part of this plan as stupid a plan that it was... come on man you know that.... they should have waited till the next day to exhibit the flag but they couldn't wait to get their narrative to the media in light of all the negative FBI news that the Durham report exposed... the most dangerous animal is one that is cornered and right now the FBI is in a corner.....

They wouldn't touch it with their bare hands they would have bagged it to look for evidence of any other person or persons who may have been part of this plan as stupid a plan that it was... come on man you know that.... they should have waited till the next day to exhibit the flag but they couldn't wait to get their narrative to the media in light of all the negative FBI news that the Durham report exposed... the most dangerous animal is one that is cornered and right now the FBI is in a corner.....
Lol, it's funny how you pretend to know stuff that you couldn't possibly know just to follow your false flag orders from the media.

Trump humpers do it everytime.

The Durham report only exposed 4 years of a wasted republican investigation investigating another Republican investigation.

Durham failed. Accept it and move on.

it's funny how you pretend to know stuff that you couldn't possibly know
Its amazing how many times I hear that very thing from liberals... I don't pretend to know stuff... I do know stuff because I don't rely on our biased and dishonest media to inform me like so many on the left do today... Oh I of course watch and read domestic news sources just for variety... but the news agencies in the USA have an agenda and its not a good agenda... they know its not good so they greatly edit the truth....
Turn off MSM and find the truth the real and total truth not the edited truth....
Remember... todays media are the super rich elite and they keep their story tellers very comfortable so they will continue to lie to you....
This ain't your dads media anymore....

Last edited:
Dang. I thought Trump humpers would go with a transgender did it.

Instead it's the FBI.

I know! Let's say the FBI guy was also a transgender!

Kill two birds with one stone.

Hold on. What about a Soros funded, Budweiser drinking, green M&M eating, pizza basement owner, FBI transgender?
well the white supremist terrorist line sort of blew up when it turned out to be a brown guy

Welcome to Clown World...

8eda60b625edd4ff3303ed10f2b70745_768x0.png
Damn leftists....even white supremacy has a diversity quota...

Its amazing how many times I hear that very thing from liberals... I don't pretend to know stuff... I do know stuff because I don't rely on our biased and dishonest media to inform me like so many on the left do today... Oh I of course watch and read domestic news sources just for variety... but the news agencies in the USA have an agenda and its not a good agenda... they know its not good so they greatly edit the truth....
Turn off MSM and find the truth the real and total truth not the edited truth....
Remember... todays media are the super rich elite and they keep their story tellers very comfortable so they will continue to lie to you....
This ain't your dads media anymore....
Ok. I didn't know you had access to truthful non-bias news. My bad.

So link where their is proof that this was a false flag operation.

well the white supremist terrorist line sort of blew up when it turned out to be a brown guy
Who said all white supremacists are white?

What an odd thing to say. Are you actively giving cover for all non whites to be white nationalists?

It doesn't matter if they recorded where the flag was. It doesn't get moved until forensics says it gets moved. This was one of the FBIs sloppier set ups.

pure speculation on your part that they recorded it and simply laid it out. pure speculation

It doesn't matter if they recorded where the flag was. It doesn't get moved until forensics says it gets moved. This was one of the FBIs sloppier set ups.
This is a rehash of the Trump documents where all the frames were staged in trump closet. The same right wing deflection. It was staged! Same old excuses.

That said, do you have proof forensics didn't say it could be moved?

This is a rehash of the Trump documents where all the frames were staged in trump closet. The same right wing deflection. It was staged! Same old excuses.

That said, do you have proof forensics didn't say it could be moved?
Forensics doesn't have to say anything. It's protocol. Part of training. It's needed to establish the chain of custody. The evidence is numbered and photographed on site. It is tagged with the forensic investigators initials. That investigator puts the evidence in a bag marked evidence and initials the bag. Now it can be removed.

Forum List

Back