White House Refuses to Confirm or Deny Embarrassing Details of Joe Biden’s Call with Afghanistan President

So tired of lying Joe :(

1630550706767.png

Here are the excerpts of that conversation:

The Biden administration: "And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture."

Biden should be impeached.

But the rubes desperately fight the 1/6 insurrection phone subpoenaes.

Did you read the excerpts of their conversation? or are you giving funnies because you don't have any idea of the topic? like you Lefties do

Here it is, read if you please.

Did you read the excerpts of their conversation? or are you giving funnies because you don't have any idea of the topic? like you Lefties do

Here it is, read if you please.

He is giving you funnies because the stupidity of what you are saying is pure comedy.

Biden discussing what Afghan gov should project (whether true or not) is in no shape or form disqualifying from office.

The fact that you would say something like this after all the crazy abuse of office Trump pulled over his short 4 years, is mind boggling. You are out on the fucking moon.

He is giving you funnies because the stupidity of what you are saying is pure comedy.

Biden discussing what Afghan gov should project (whether true or not) is in no shape or form disqualifying from office.

The fact that you would say something like this after all the crazy abuse of office Trump pulled over his short 4 years, is mind boggling. You are out on the fucking moon.

Is this ok by you?

The Biden administration: "And there’s a need, whether it is true or not, there is a need to project a different picture."

Strange, Trump lying to the point of making good ol' politicians look like boy scouts didn't bother you at all.

is this ok by you? like I asked above? can you answer truthfully?

Is this ok by you?

is this ok by you? like I asked above? can you answer truthfully?

No I don't see a problem with Biden telling Karzai that people are losing confidence in his government being able to fight Taliban. That he needs to improve and hold his image.

If you read what Biden is talking about there is nothing controversial here - our President is dully conducting foreign policy.

BIDEN: If you empower Bismillah [Defense Minister Bismillah Khan Mohammadi] to execute a strategy focused on key parts of the population centers, and I’m not a military guy, so I’m not telling you what that plan should precisely look like, you’re going to get not only more help, but you’re going to get a perception that is going to change in terms of how , um…[unclear].. our allies and folks here in the States and other places think you’re doing.

You clearly have the best military, you have 300,000 well-armed forces versus 70-80,000 and they’re clearly capable of fighting well, we will continue to provide close air support, if we know what the plan is and what we are doing. And all the way through the end of August, and who knows what after that.

You can compare that to Trump extorting personal political favors out of Ukrainian government under threat of (illegal) withholding of American military aid.

Even Biden's lame staff are a bunch of lying hypocrites. Any real person with an ounce of moral fiber would not hide behind anonymity and keep working for that dud. Liberals are truly sad little creatures.

Ashram Ghani was a associate professor at John's Hopkins that shitstain obama shoved on Afghanistan. Completely unqualified. But his son's ass is on Peter Buttplug's table. It's known as milking the American people for every dime they could.

Dummy, for what?

What crime or misdemeanor did he commit?
Impeachment Articles:
1. Abuse of Power, by NOT enforcing the immigration law at the southern border, his open border and "catch and release" policy is impeachable.
2. His abuse of power in AFG, asking Ghani to lie so he could pull US troops out even if it meant surrendering to the Taliban, putting the 20-years of war to waste, abandoning $85b of US equipment to the Taliban putting US lives at risk.
3. Violation of emoluments clause by Hunter taking $3.5m from Russia (then Xiden approves Nord Stream 2), $1.5b from China (Xiden removes tariffs), and Hunter's no-show job with Burisma at $86,000 a month. Also, Hunters laptop and whistle-blower Bobulinksi show several potential crimes.

Even if Xiden isn't removed, the Impeachment would still have more serious articles than Nancy's were.

Last edited:
Adam Schiff can make up a fake phone call transcript and dramatize it on the House Floor.

The lefty sheep seemed to love that.

Schiff: “I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Understand? Lots of it, on this and on that.”

Impeachment Articles:
1. Abuse of Power, by NOT enforcing the immigration law at the southern border, his open border and "catch and release" policy is impeachable.
2. His abuse of power in AFG, asking Ghani to lie so he could pull US troops out even if it meant surrendering to the Taliban, putting the 20-years of war to waste, abandoning $85b of US equipment to the Taliban putting US lives at risk.
3. Violation of emoluments clause by Hunter taking $3.5m from Russia (then Xiden approves Nord Stream 2), $1.5b from China (Xiden removes tariffs), and Hunter's no-show job with Burisma at $86,000 a month. Also, Hunters laptop and whistle-blower Bobulinksi show several potential crimes.

Even if Xiden isn't removed, the Impeachment would still have more serious articles than Nancy's were.

Asking a foreign leader to lie (according to anonymous sources) is an impeachable offense?

Since when? By what statue or standard??

Trump provably, ON TAPE, grossly lied to American people on matters of life and death, yet you thought NOTHING of it.

Is there ANY consistency to anything that goes on in your little politico rat brain??

Adam Schiff can make up a fake phone call transcript and dramatize it on the House Floor.

The lefty sheep seemed to love that.

Schiff: “I hear what you want. I have a favor I want from you, though. And I’m going to say this only seven times, so you better listen good. I want you to make up dirt on my political opponent. Understand? Lots of it, on this and on that.”
Schiff and anyone with some ears attached to a functioning brain, and Bolton (Trump's top foreign policy advisor) and Soderland (Trump's pointman on Ukraine) and Mulvaney (Trump's head of OMB that illigaly held up aid to Ukraine at Trump's direction)

Everyone is just making everything up none of it happended, right nutbag?

Forum List

Back