White house quietly preparing for SCOTUS APPOINTMENT

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Trump White House urging allies to prepare for possible RBG departure
Bear in mind that this picture is Ruthie
Before she fell and before her surgery.
You can see that her batteries are low.
The fact that she hasn't been seen in public for three months is very telling.

RBG-280x175.jpg

The new Energizer Bunny!

downloadfile-36.jpg

The White House isn't preparing anything. If an seat on the SC becomes available, a RWNJ think tank will tell Trump who to nominate just like they did with the last two openings.

The White House isn't preparing anything. If an seat on the SC becomes available, a RWNJ think tank will tell Trump who to nominate just like they did with the last two openings.
It’ll probably be that gal though.

The White House should always have a short list of candidates. You can fault Trump for a lot of things; not this.
Nothing unusual here. It is among the very infinitesimally small competent actions the Trump WH has taken.

.>

No ill will toward RGB and hoping for a full recovery.

But isn't the White House putting the cart before the horse?

She only has to make it to November and then we are inside a year before the 2020 election. According to the McConnell Rule once we are inside a year of a General Election then the Senate will not proceed on any SCOTUS nomination waiting for the "people to speak" through the November election.

.>>>>

Ruth will be dead soon.
Probably a vegetable now
Amy is in.

Jo

.>

No ill will toward RGB and hoping for a full recovery.

But isn't the White House putting the cart before the horse?

She only has to make it to November and then we are inside a year before the 2020 election. According to the McConnell Rule once we are inside a year of a General Election then the Senate will not proceed on any SCOTUS nomination waiting for the "people to speak" through the November election.

.>>>>

You have a point.. However I doubt that McConnell will hold back... Being courteous
to Lefty only encourages him to screw you harder. But I am sure they will bring it up
Along with accusations of child molestation
Against Barrett.

Jo

Last edited:

Ruth will be dead soon.
Probably a vegetable now
Amy is in.

Jo
Given posts like this, the vegetable is obvious and it isn't Ruth.

Ruth will be dead soon.
Probably a vegetable now
Amy is in.

Jo

When the truth is ugly....well you know the rest. Perhaps you should engage in positive speak like some of your comrades here who are living in la-la land and pretending that Ginsberg is still 35 years old. Though I don't think anyone's done any research in the field of " let's pretend the truth isn't the truth " it may be worth a try. You never know... speaking unreality to reality urgently enough may just change reality. I mean what can it hurt?

Jo

Last edited:

Ruth will be dead soon.
Probably a vegetable now
Amy is in.

Jo

When the truth is ugly....well you know the rest. Perhaps you should engage in positive speak like some of your comrades here who are living in la-la land and pretending that Ginsberg is still 35 years old. Though I don't think anyone's done any research in the field yet it may be worth a try. You never know speaking unreality to reality urgently enough may just change reality.

Jo
You also have the equal opportunity to die before she does.

So what.... Nail in the coffin (no pun intended) for liberal America hating agendas.

-Geaux

Ruth will be dead soon.
Probably a vegetable now
Amy is in.

Jo

When the truth is ugly....well you know the rest. Perhaps you should engage in positive speak like some of your comrades here who are living in la-la land and pretending that Ginsberg is still 35 years old. Though I don't think anyone's done any research in the field yet it may be worth a try. You never know speaking unreality to reality urgently enough may just change reality.

Jo
You would know since you're on the receiving end of butt darts

-Geaux

Ruth will be dead soon.
Probably a vegetable now
Amy is in.

Jo

Jo

How do you know I'm not already dead?

Jo

Ruth will be dead soon.
Probably a vegetable now
Amy is in.

Jo

Jo
You would know since you're on the receiving end of butt darts

-Geaux
I would no if the ground hog would just let me

Forum List

Back