White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she's tested positive for coronavirus

Discuss as you must. I've never been a conspiracy person, the last four years have certainly made me a skeptic on many issues and occurrences.

I'm referring to not just local in Canada/U.S, but also global issues, be it a plane of a Communist who flew really close to the Taiwan border and apparently crashed due to his own poor flying abilities (or mechanical), to accusations against people from many decades earlier or even anonymously.

The entire Wuhan Virus episode in the history of the world leaves a great deal to be unpacked...

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she's tested positive for coronavirus

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany revealed she tested positive for the coronavirus on Monday morning and will start the "quarantine process" despite not showing symptoms, after multiple days of negative tests.

“After testing negative consistently, including every day since Thursday, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning while experiencing no symptoms,” McEnany said in a statement. “No reporters, producers, or members of the press are listed as close contacts by the White House Medical Unit.”

McEnany, again, went on to defend the timing of her knowledge of White House adviser Hope Hicks’ positive COVID-19 test.

“I definitively had no knowledge of Hope Hicks’ diagnosis prior to holding a White House press briefing on Thursday,” McEnany said, adding that “as an essential worker, I have worked diligently to provide needed information to the American people at this time.”

McEnany added: “With my recent positive test, I will begin the quarantine process and will continue working on behalf of the American people remotely.”
Typhoid Donnie and the White House / Barrett Super Spreader event strikes again. Stupid is as stupid does. I knew trump dog whistle policy was stupid, but did not know he would actually start a new pandemic resurgence starting right there in Washington.

All of these right before the V.P debate too.

I hope Pence has the vision and courage to call out China every time the Wuhan Virus is raised as this is going to be what the Debaters have dreamed about, they want the focus on this, you know, so America First isn't a thing anymore. After all, who elects local leaders and expects them to defend their nations interests anymore?

I hope he asks directly "how would you deal with the communist abuses against American industries, jobs, our security, and now, our health? Would have the courage and leadership to punish these businesses operating in China? Trump did, when no other U.S president would".
You can’t blame China for Trumps inept handling of the TRUMPvirus

I would love to have seen how the Western media would have reacted if this virus had come from Russia. You would be screaming everyday for a massive response.

It comes from Communist China? "Hey, you can't control bat soup man".

You can wear a mask, social distance, hide in a bunker somewhere and STILL get this virus. The more we have to live, the higher our risks. Life has risks. Period.

We don't know where it came from, Remember the Army Games at the end of Oct.

Its tramp virus since it hit our shores, and soon to be Biden Virus.

White House press secretary Kayleigh McEnany tests positive
The most fucking incompetent American Administration ever!!!
Dump the Trump!

Good she can now take it seriously. She asked for it.

Did the millions who took precautions and still got a "positive test"...without symptoms many times, also deserve it?

With a virus like this, so many confusing messages and faulty tests, many are going to get this. Far fewer will perish.

China wins, this much is certain.

Oh for fucks sake !!

Testing positive means NOTHING.
Everyone will eventually "test positive" for it.

Most fragile, timid, cowardly bunch of human beings ever (The rabid Left)
milking every opportunity. now they invent the opportunities.

Discuss as you must. I've never been a conspiracy person, the last four years have certainly made me a skeptic on many issues and occurrences.

I'm referring to not just local in Canada/U.S, but also global issues, be it a plane of a Communist who flew really close to the Taiwan border and apparently crashed due to his own poor flying abilities (or mechanical), to accusations against people from many decades earlier or even anonymously.

The entire Wuhan Virus episode in the history of the world leaves a great deal to be unpacked...

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany revealed she tested positive for the coronavirus on Monday morning and will start the "quarantine process" despite not showing symptoms, after multiple days of negative tests.

“After testing negative consistently, including every day since Thursday, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning while experiencing no symptoms,” McEnany said in a statement. “No reporters, producers, or members of the press are listed as close contacts by the White House Medical Unit.”

McEnany, again, went on to defend the timing of her knowledge of White House adviser Hope Hicks’ positive COVID-19 test.

“I definitively had no knowledge of Hope Hicks’ diagnosis prior to holding a White House press briefing on Thursday,” McEnany said, adding that “as an essential worker, I have worked diligently to provide needed information to the American people at this time.”

McEnany added: “With my recent positive test, I will begin the quarantine process and will continue working on behalf of the American people remotely.”
Typhoid Donnie and the White House / Barrett Super Spreader event strikes again. Stupid is as stupid does. I knew trump dog whistle policy was stupid, but did not know he would actually start a new pandemic resurgence starting right there in Washington.

I hope Pence has the vision and courage to call out China every time the Wuhan Virus is raised as this is going to be what the Debaters have dreamed about, they want the focus on this, you know, so America First isn't a thing anymore. After all, who elects local leaders and expects them to defend their nations interests anymore?

I hope he asks directly "how would you deal with the communist abuses against American industries, jobs, our security, and now, our health? Would have the courage and leadership to punish these businesses operating in China? Trump did, when no other U.S president would".

It's impacted the entire world, Ontario is seeing it's highest numbers ever. it's not just America.

If you unleash something on the world where there is no cure of vaccine and make it extremely easy to transfer to others what do you think will happen?

Please, tell me what Obama/Biden would do differently? We saw the H1N1 in USA and that was a minor joke compared to a global pandemic that has shut down the worlds economy and ruined a generation.

Is this the best you can come up with.....shoulda, coulda, woulda. Only Three (03) People died of Ebola when Mr. Obama was in office.

Under the Lying Lowlife, Scum Sucking, Yellow Belly Yankee Draft Dodging Coward 45, a total as of today in the United States Two Hundred Fourteen Thousand Seven Hundred Thirty-One (214, 731) Americans Men, Women and Children have died because of the deliberate inaction, indifference and out right incompetence of 45.

45 knew as early as February of this year how absolutely dangerous COVID was and did not nothing to stop the spread.

45 said there would only "15 People Dead Tops". He told his supporters, who in his own words calls "Disgusting People", to drink bleach and injest Household Disinfectants. He wants them to shine a Ultra Viiolet Light up their ass!!! That is his answer.

45 talk about how COVID would just "Disappear, like a miracle", which of couse it has not.

It does not matter what Mr. Obama or Mr. Biden would have done, they are not in office. 45 is. He alone is responsible this failure to care for health, safey and welfare of the American People. He also is responsible for each and everyone of the now 214, 731 DEAD AMERICANS. They are dead because of him and his inability to lead and it is as simple as that.

She has voluntarily worked with people who refused to take the required precautions and mocked those who did, so I can't feel sorry for her. Her statement that she has been "working on behalf of the American people" provides some comic relief. I would suggest that she start doing so, for a change.
[/QUOTE]

I'm skeptical of these tests. Too many people have tested positive, only to retest then test negative. If you are asymptomatic and feel fine, put a mask on and keep some distance from others. Between those two, that should be enough. This is an influenza-like virus we are dealing with not gamma rays! If I can still catch Covid from someone 6-10 feet away wearing a mask who isn't coughing and we have no other contact then, all hope is lost.

The shit must be pure fuckin' magic.

What a great election story that would make if someone deliberately introduced Covid into Trump's inner circle, got a lot of them turning up positive, then ran out and said: See! I was expecting this!

Too bad most people who get Covid all did the right things yet still got infected anyway.

Oh for fucks sake !!

After all, the same group who:
  • In dealing with Iran said: GIVE THEM WHAT THEY WANT, fighting them will only make things worse!
  • In dealing with China trade said: JUST GO ALONG WITH HOW THINGS ARE, fighting them will only make things worse!
  • And in dealing with the Paris Accord and TPP said: JUST JOIN IN AND TAKE ALL THE ABUSE despite being a low contributor compared to China and India, not going along and taking it in the nutsack will just make things harder!

I'm skeptical of these tests. Too many people have tested positive, only to retest then test negative. If you are asymptomatic and feel fine, put a mask on and keep some distance from others. Between those two, that should be enough. This is an influenza-like virus we are dealing with not gamma rays! If I can still catch Covid from someone 6-10 feet away wearing a mask who isn't coughing and we have no other contact then, all hope is lost.

My doctor told me early on that the way we catch viruses is primarily from our hands touching our faces. You touch your face every time you put on, adjust, pull down your mask. Keeping hand sanitizer nearby and keeping your hands as germ free as possible is much more effective than masking. Most stores now have plexiglass between the cashiers and the customers which is a good thing. The only way one is going to get the virus from the air is through droplets of sputum ejected when someone sneezes, coughs or even speaks loudly in close proximity. BTW, that has always been the case with any pathogen it's just that today, political hay can be made of this virus during an election year where one party, the Democrats, have completely lost all sense of reason with their unbridled and unfounded hatred of DJT.

The voice of official Donald Trump COVID-19 misinformation which has given unknown thousands confidence to ignore medical safety advice

If you think the president thousands of miles away has influenced my own choices and preferences just by what he does in his own situation, then Joe Biden must have made you believe being forgetful, confused, incoherent, angry, bad-tempered, foul-mouthed and a child molester is a GOOD thing. :smoke:

What a great election story that would make if someone deliberately introduced Covid into Trump's inner circle, got a lot of them turning up positive, then ran out and said: See! I was expecting this!

Too bad most people who get Covid all did the right things yet still got infected anyway.
How hard would it be to contaminate someone's mask? Funny, the Democrats aren't getting it and they go around with their masks off or down around their neck. Just sayin' I also wonder if Schumer, Pelosi, et al tested positive would we even hear about it?

My doctor told me early on that the way we catch viruses is primarily from our hands touching our faces. You touch your face every time you put on, adjust, pull down your mask.

Exactly. Short of someone coughing in your face or in the air in front of you as you walk without their mouth covered (by hand, sleeve, mask, etc), the way most people catch a cold or other viral infection is them touching or handling something then you touching it as well, such as opening a door, hand on counter, etc.

Then you rub your eye, handle food, pick your nose or touch some mucous tissue to introduce it into your body.

This mask bullshit makes no sense without also asking people to wear latex gloves. By rights, every place you go into should offer gloves and mask as you ENTER, then tell you to throw them away when you leave, as masks are only good for about 20 minutes anyway (the good ones).

As to the plexi barrier, a store clerk handles everything you are buying then you take it home and handle it as well. When I guy groceries, I leave what I can sit around for a few days if I can because a virus only lives for a few hours or days on most surfaces.

I went to my doctor a few weeks back and when the receptionist asked if I had been tested, I told her there was no chance of me having Covid (because I had not had any contact or even been out in a long time, longer than the virus can remain active in a body), and she told me that it was impossible to have no chance of being Covid+.

In other words, no matter what, Covid can be anywhere at anytime.

Pretty scary when your own doctor's office is ignorant of the facts.

How hard would it be to contaminate someone's mask? Funny, the Democrats aren't getting it and they go around with their masks off or down around their neck. Just sayin' I also wonder if Schumer, Pelosi, et al tested positive would we even hear about it?

No. If any of them tested +, it would never be reported unless they were so sick, they had to go into a hospital. It would be really easy to infect someone: working in the WH or being at some affair you know many of Trump's inner circle will be at, there are COUNTLESS ways you could infect them from making up a batch of Covid virus in a water solution then spraying or painting it on surfaces like chairs, tops of railings, a podium, etc., to spraying it in the air of a room they will be in, introducing it into the ventilation of the room or building, etc.

We have entire agencies of the government who specialize in covert things like this! Didn't Putin have someone killed a few years ago at an airport by infecting him with some sort of lethal agent?!

It makes no sense that 0 democrats get Covid just from wearing masks, etc., masks are no sure bet and thousands of people have died of Covid wearing masks, so either they are not reporting it or they are CAUSING it (to Trump's team). It would totally shame Nancy now if SHE came down with it!

How convenient after all these months and Trump actually wearing a mask more often than ever to get Covid RIGHT BEFORE THE ELECTION, and it being the perfect talking point to use against him! How LUCKY the democrats are!

How much you want to bet that Pence now tests positive? Maybe before Wednesday's debate!

I would love to have seen how the Western media would have reacted if this virus had come from Russia. You would be screaming everyday for a massive response.

It comes from Communist China? "Hey, you can't control bat soup man".

You can wear a mask, social distance, hide in a bunker somewhere and STILL get this virus. The more we have to live, the higher our risks. Life has risks. Period.
Yeah, it's possible. On the other hand, not wearing a mask, ignoring social distancing, and insisting upon attending large gatherings is just begging to get it.

Oh for fucks sake !!

Most of us prefer testing negative. It means you have taken precautions, used good sense and are not putting family, friends and co-workers, needlessly at risk and haven't abstractly put yourself and others in jeapardy. You know how you hate to have somebody come to work sick and coughing, spreading cold or flue around the office? Same thing, only more serious disease. Everybody knows better but trump and his sycophants.

A contagious disease, known to kill people, non masker, looks down on people that take precaustions, heck we have been expecting him to get it all year. Nobody deliberately brought it to him. He was just too dumb to take is serious, and caught. What a dumb ass. Does anybody really care what happens to the blog? He is a fatalist (not bright) who says "it is what it is". Good enough. What will be will be, at least for him.

Oh for fucks sake !!

Most of us prefer testing negative. It means you have taken precautions, used good sense and are not putting family, friends and co-workers, needlessly at risk and haven't abstractly put yourself and others in jeapardy. You know how you hate to have somebody come to work sick and coughing, spreading cold or flue around the office? Same thing, only more serious disease. Everybody knows better but trump and his sycophants.

A contagious disease, known to kill people, non masker, looks down on people that take precaustions, heck we have been expecting him to get it all year. Nobody deliberately brought it to him. He was just too dumb to take is serious, and caught. What a dumb ass. Does anybody really care what happens to the blog? He is a fatalist (not bright) who says "it is what it is". Good enough. What will be will be, at least for him.

Driving a car is known to kill people as well! So by your 2 dimensional thinking, if I don't wear my seat belt most of the time and one day a tractor trailer jumps the median and hits me head on, will you say you knew it was going to happen sooner or later as well because I didn't wear my seat belt?

Oh for fucks sake !!

Driving a car is known to kill people as well! So by your 2 dimensional thinking, if I don't wear my seat belt most of the time and one day a tractor trailer jumps the median and hits me head on, will you say you knew it was going to happen sooner or later as well because I didn't wear my seat belt?
You don't believe in seat belts either? How old are you?

Forum List

Back