White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she's tested positive for coronavirus

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
Discuss as you must. I've never been a conspiracy person, the last four years have certainly made me a skeptic on many issues and occurrences.

I'm referring to not just local in Canada/U.S, but also global issues, be it a plane of a Communist who flew really close to the Taiwan border and apparently crashed due to his own poor flying abilities (or mechanical), to accusations against people from many decades earlier or even anonymously.

The entire Wuhan Virus episode in the history of the world leaves a great deal to be unpacked...

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany says she's tested positive for coronavirus

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany revealed she tested positive for the coronavirus on Monday morning and will start the "quarantine process" despite not showing symptoms, after multiple days of negative tests.

“After testing negative consistently, including every day since Thursday, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning while experiencing no symptoms,” McEnany said in a statement. “No reporters, producers, or members of the press are listed as close contacts by the White House Medical Unit.”

McEnany, again, went on to defend the timing of her knowledge of White House adviser Hope Hicks’ positive COVID-19 test.

“I definitively had no knowledge of Hope Hicks’ diagnosis prior to holding a White House press briefing on Thursday,” McEnany said, adding that “as an essential worker, I have worked diligently to provide needed information to the American people at this time.”

McEnany added: “With my recent positive test, I will begin the quarantine process and will continue working on behalf of the American people remotely.”

The voice of official Donald Trump COVID-19 misinformation which has given unknown thousands confidence to ignore medical safety advice has probably given the virus to her loved ones.

Is she now going to assure us that the Trump administration has done everything possible to fight COVID

Our own PM's wife caught the virus. Ditto for some close to Premier Doug Ford. PM Johnson was hit hard with it. This virus released by China, apparently from bat soup or something; has impacted the entire globe in a manner not seen in the history of Man.

The question is. Since there won't be repercussions, what do the Communists next have up their sleeve to ensure the rest of the planet is obedient?

What future generation will look back and wonder "why in the hell didn't world governments protect their citizens from a Communist Party? What more evidence on top of the mounting evidence did they need"?

Discuss as you must. I've never been a conspiracy person, the last four years have certainly made me a skeptic on many issues and occurrences.

I'm referring to not just local in Canada/U.S, but also global issues, be it a plane of a Communist who flew really close to the Taiwan border and apparently crashed due to his own poor flying abilities (or mechanical), to accusations against people from many decades earlier or even anonymously.

The entire Wuhan Virus episode in the history of the world leaves a great deal to be unpacked...

White House Press Secretary Kayleigh McEnany revealed she tested positive for the coronavirus on Monday morning and will start the "quarantine process" despite not showing symptoms, after multiple days of negative tests.

“After testing negative consistently, including every day since Thursday, I tested positive for COVID-19 on Monday morning while experiencing no symptoms,” McEnany said in a statement. “No reporters, producers, or members of the press are listed as close contacts by the White House Medical Unit.”

McEnany, again, went on to defend the timing of her knowledge of White House adviser Hope Hicks’ positive COVID-19 test.

“I definitively had no knowledge of Hope Hicks’ diagnosis prior to holding a White House press briefing on Thursday,” McEnany said, adding that “as an essential worker, I have worked diligently to provide needed information to the American people at this time.”

McEnany added: “With my recent positive test, I will begin the quarantine process and will continue working on behalf of the American people remotely.”
That infection raises some serious questions... She was infected some 7 days AFTER the original cluster... This means that the infection of the cluster occured prior to White House event for the others as the incubation period average before testing positive is three days. IF you follow the hops backwards it lands on the debate.. Hmmmmmmmmm

Is she now going to assure us that the Trump administration has done everything possible to fight COVID
No one on earth has done "everything possible" to fight covid. Trump has done an amazing job thus far, though, by bending the curve from an estimated 2 million deaths to just a fraction of that number. Thanks for your heartfelt concenn, dipstick.

No one on earth has done "everything possible" to fight covid. Trump has done an amazing job thus far, though, by bending the curve from an estimated 2 million deaths to just a fraction of that number. Thanks for your heartfelt concenn, dipstick.

Anyone on this board could get it. Our loved ones, our neighbours, anyone. We keep laying blame on politicians domestically, all for political purposes. I've never blamed a politician in Canada. They are doing what they can, medical experts who followed the W.H.O advice early are part of the problem. Assuming info is correct when clearly not enough is known about this *ahem*, bat soup virus.

I want to hear more anger about how China has so many such releases from their nation, be it SARS or this new SARS. How about some consequences? International Courts overseeing a Class Action Lawsuit. Plantiff? The rest of the world!

Typhoid Donnie and the White House / Barrett Super Spreader event strikes again. Stupid is as stupid does. I knew trump dog whistle policy was stupid, but did not know he would actually start a new pandemic resurgence starting right there in Washington.

Typhoid Donnie and the White House / Barrett Super Spreader event strikes again. Stupid is as stupid does. I knew trump dog whistle policy was stupid, but did not know he would actually start a new pandemic resurgence starting right there in Washington.

All of these right before the V.P debate too.

I hope Pence has the vision and courage to call out China every time the Wuhan Virus is raised as this is going to be what the Debaters have dreamed about, they want the focus on this, you know, so America First isn't a thing anymore. After all, who elects local leaders and expects them to defend their nations interests anymore?

I hope he asks directly "how would you deal with the communist abuses against American industries, jobs, our security, and now, our health? Would have the courage and leadership to punish these businesses operating in China? Trump did, when no other U.S president would".

I hope Pence has the vision and courage to call out China every time the Wuhan Virus is raised as this is going to be what the Debaters have dreamed about, they want the focus on this, you know, so America First isn't a thing anymore. After all, who elects local leaders and expects them to defend their nations interests anymore?

I hope he asks directly "how would you deal with the communist abuses against American industries, jobs, our security, and now, our health? Would have the courage and leadership to punish these businesses operating in China? Trump did, when no other U.S president would".
You can’t blame China for Trumps inept handling of the TRUMPvirus

Karma is a cast iron fucking bitch.

It's impacted the entire world, Ontario is seeing it's highest numbers ever. it's not just America.

If you unleash something on the world where there is no cure of vaccine and make it extremely easy to transfer to others what do you think will happen?

Please, tell me what Obama/Biden would do differently? We saw the H1N1 in USA and that was a minor joke compared to a global pandemic that has shut down the worlds economy and ruined a generation.

I would love to have seen how the Western media would have reacted if this virus had come from Russia. You would be screaming everyday for a massive response.

It comes from Communist China? "Hey, you can't control bat soup man".

You can wear a mask, social distance, hide in a bunker somewhere and STILL get this virus. The more we have to live, the higher our risks. Life has risks. Period.

Forum List

Back