White house prepares Arpaio pardon for Trumps signature

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
White House Prepares Arpaio Pardon for Trump’s Signature
WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com has learned the White House counsel has prepared, at the request of President Trump, a pardon for former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio that is ready for Trump to sign.

The question is whether President Trump will sign the pardon now, before traveling to Phoenix for a rally at the Phoenix Convention Center on Tuesday, May 22 – or if President Trump will sign it at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this will piss off some trendy leftist morons oh fkn well happens to you leftist democrats on a daily basis only they never see a court room too many are bought off.

and you can't connect the dots why you Trump haters and ANTIFA think what you think

upload_2017-8-18_8-24-43.png

• Banned
  • Banned
Oh, that will be perfect.

Since it pisses you off it's absolutely perfect. Don't like that it's happening? Tough shit. Go cry to one of the faggots you love so much.

I FKN LOVE IT ARPAIO IS GETTING OF WTF R U TALKING ABOUT!! or you that DUNCE

I think it's great that for Arpaio and that it pisses off the leftwing pussies.

Yeah I kinda figured that out after the fact sorry. bhahahah

WASHINGTON, D.C. – Infowars.com has learned the White House counsel has prepared, at the request of President Trump, a pardon for former Maricopa County Sheriff Joe Arpaio that is ready for Trump to sign.

The question is whether President Trump will sign the pardon now, before traveling to Phoenix for a rally at the Phoenix Convention Center on Tuesday, May 22 – or if President Trump will sign it at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well this will piss off some trendy leftist morons oh fkn well happens to you leftist democrats on a daily basis only they never see a court room too many are bought off.

and you can't connect the dots why you Trump haters and ANTIFA think what you think

View attachment 144432
Only in right wing fantasy. Y'all elected Your guy, based on Wikileaks, not MSM.

Since it pisses you off it's absolutely perfect. Don't like that it's happening? Tough shit. Go cry to one of the faggots you love so much.

I read many of your other posts. I figured out it was a mistake.

View attachment 144432
Only in right wing fantasy. Y'all elected Your guy, based on Wikileaks, not MSM.

Maybe if this ever sinks in you will figure out why you are that dumbed down

upload_2017-8-18_8-33-53.png

View attachment 144432

Most morons hung up on the LEFT or RIGHT side as if they are a football team are often the most dumb.

Who said it pisses me off? Again, I apologize for intellectually intimidating you.....especially when it gets to the point that your fear causes you to stumble around like you are atm.

It must have been upsetting for you that you missed out on an opportunity to call the OP a "NL".

It must have been upsetting for you that you missed out on an opportunity to call the OP a "NL".

I reserve it for those that are. You've earned it. Pucker up.

No thank you....not interested. Happily married. Take your bizarre fetishes elsewhere please.

No thank you....not interested. Happily married. Take your bizarre fetishes elsewhere please.

How can someone that does what you do to Obama's ass say you're not interested. If you weren't interested, you wouldn't do it.

It's not a fetish for me but it's a way of life for you, BOY.

Forum List

Back