White House Meets with #BlackLivesMatter; Gives Them Tips on Organizing

White everything. Such a failed culture full of lies.

You wouldn't be using a computer or the internet right now if it wasn't for us.
Actually its the opposite. You wouldnt be using a computer at all if it wasnt for us.

http://www.biography.com/people/mark-dean-604036

MTE5NTU2MzE2MTMzODg1NDUx.jpg

"
But his groundbreaking work didn't stop there. Dean's research at IBM helped change the accessibility and power of the personal computer. His work led to the development of the color PC monitor and, in 1999, Dean led a team of engineers at IBM's Austin, Texas, lab to create the first gigahertz chip—a revolutionary piece of technology that is able to do a billion calculations a second.

In all, Dean holds three of the company's original nine patents and, in total, has more 20 patents associated with his name."

You miss the overall point. Western culture brought about the IBM's, the foundations, the bedrocks for the advances in the first place. This guy here would not have even existed if the western culture wasn't around that allowed people like him to succeed and excel.
If not for that culture, you would still be throwing spears, and wondering why rain gets through your thatch hut.
You miss the overall point. There was no western culture if Blacks had not educated you. You would still be in caves and eating each other Actually we educated you twice. If we had not educated you the second time you would still be in europe afraid of water and bragging about how long you went without taking a bath.
Your arguments are absurd and therefore inneffective. Try using the truth. It works much better.
Your arguments are puerile and risible. Like a using a BB gun to take down an enraged bull elephant.

White everything. Such a failed culture full of lies.

Actually its the opposite. You wouldnt be using a computer at all if it wasnt for us.

"
But his groundbreaking work didn't stop there. Dean's research at IBM helped change the accessibility and power of the personal computer. His work led to the development of the color PC monitor and, in 1999, Dean led a team of engineers at IBM's Austin, Texas, lab to create the first gigahertz chip—a revolutionary piece of technology that is able to do a billion calculations a second.

In all, Dean holds three of the company's original nine patents and, in total, has more 20 patents associated with his name."

You miss the overall point. Western culture brought about the IBM's, the foundations, the bedrocks for the advances in the first place. This guy here would not have even existed if the western culture wasn't around that allowed people like him to succeed and excel.
If not for that culture, you would still be throwing spears, and wondering why rain gets through your thatch hut.
You miss the overall point. There was no western culture if Blacks had not educated you. You would still be in caves and eating each other Actually we educated you twice. If we had not educated you the second time you would still be in europe afraid of water and bragging about how long you went without taking a bath.

Uh huh, so the great inventions, and science came out of Africa. I missed somewhere along the way where people like Copernicus, Newton, or Edison were Africans.
They werent. They were taught by those that studied at the feet of Africans. Face it. Without Blacks you whites would be scratching your asses at the entrance to caves right now.

"

Uh huh, so the great inventions, and science came out of Africa. I missed somewhere along the way where people like Copernicus, Newton, or Edison were Africans.
They werent. They were taught by those that studied at the feet of Africans. Face it. Without Blacks you whites would be scratching your asses at the entrance to caves right now.
Yeah, we'll remember...

We learned it here, right???
kenya5.jpg

"

Yeah, we'll remember...

View attachment 50402
We know you didnt learn it here right?

18lsmpcwze6p5jpg.jpg

Yeah, we'll remember...

View attachment 50402

18lsmpcwze6p5jpg.jpg
So I show you a recent picture of current conditions, and you show me an artist's painting of a scene from thousands of years ago....

Too funny...

Yeah, we'll remember...

View attachment 50402

18lsmpcwze6p5jpg.jpg
So I show you a recent picture of current conditions, and you show me an artist's painting of a scene from thousands of years ago....

Too funny...
I cant help your ancestors where subhuman at that time. Blame your interbreeding with neanderthals not me.

"

Yeah, we'll remember...

View attachment 50402

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

ok.....that seriously made me laugh out loud!!!:rock:

If anybody wants to read about where the black culture has gone in the past 50 years, they need to read THIS book >>>

Written by the most brilliant black man in America today, Thomas Sowell, it displays very clearly how the Zombie following by blacks of progressive public policy has left their entire culture in the gutter. Sad as shit stuff...........
Sowell is an uncle tom of epic proportions. He lacks any credibility.

Funny as shit..........googled "technology inventions in Africa" and came up with THIS link >>>

5 Groundbreaking African Inventions in Technology

Saw that the modern CAT-SCAN was invented in Africa!!! I have to admit, I was impressed.........until I saw that the inventor...........was fucking white!!!!:2up::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

Allan Cormack, 74, Nobelist Who Helped Invent CAT Scan
You should have looked up something really ground breaking like the invention of steel.

Haya people - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

"The Haya people of Tanzania have been linked to one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of all time: the invention of steel. "

Funny as shit..........googled "technology inventions in Africa" and came up with THIS link >>>

Saw that the modern CAT-SCAN was invented in Africa!!! I have to admit, I was impressed.........until I saw that the inventor...........was fucking white!!!!:2up::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

You should have looked up something really ground breaking like the invention of steel.

"The Haya people of Tanzania have been linked to one of the greatest scientific breakthroughs of all time: the invention of steel. "

Hey what can I say s0n.......the blacks are so far superior, we should have 12 months of "Black History Month"!!!:up:

Hey what can I say s0n.......the blacks are so far superior, we should have 12 months of "Black History Month"!!!:up:
Now dont go get an inferiority complex. That is what caused all the lies and hiding of Black history in the first place. See Black people dont have to feel superior to be ok. White people flip out and start lying and suppressing things.

Forum List

Back