White House Meets with #BlackLivesMatter; Gives Them Tips on Organizing

Obviously, Obama has given up on his presidential legacy and wants to be fondly remembered by race pimps.
Well, to be fair, his loyalties have been pretty clear since he took office.
I disagree. He started believing in his own rhetoric of hope & change. Of late is has occurred to him that he has pretty much failed across-the-board and has looked for the lowest common denominator as refuge. He has found it in BLM.

Obviously, Obama has given up on his presidential legacy and wants to be fondly remembered by race pimps.

well it sure hasn't been fair. But you're right he has shown who and what means more to him. and it's not everyone in this country he was elected to Represent all the people.

they were warned but there he is

Meeting with a legitimizing a terrorist organization. Very classy. This nation will need 30 years to recover from the mistake we made electing this clown.
Next murdered Cop can now be traced back to the White House. Accessory to murder will be the charge. If Obama calls the family, I hope they hang up on him.

I disagree. He started believing in his own rhetoric of hope & change. Of late is has occurred to him that he has pretty much failed across-the-board and has looked for the lowest common denominator as refuge. He has found it in BLM.
White people tend to fuck up hope and change throughout history. Look it up.

Talk about jungle bunny civilizations or be quiet.

That must have been such an honor for them. Good stuff.
Yes, I'm sure they felt that way. I would rather see the White House honor people who have accomplished something for the country as a whole. Stop with the "race selection" of people invited to the WH.
They have accomplished something for the country as a whole. You should research all the different races that support BLM. Thats exactly why the POTUS supports them.
Terrorists and communists come in all races.

That must have been such an honor for them. Good stuff.
Yes, I'm sure they felt that way. I would rather see the White House honor people who have accomplished something for the country as a whole. Stop with the "race selection" of people invited to the WH.
They have accomplished something for the country as a whole. You should research all the different races that support BLM. Thats exactly why the POTUS supports them.
Terrorists and communists come in all races.
Which has what to do with the point?

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.

Why doesn't BOBO start a 'Project Zero' program so not a single negro thug will murder another negro thug for a fucking pair of running shoes?
We need a National Project Zero program so that we never elect a black liberal president for the next 100 years.
That was in the works the day Obama took office. After he shocked the world and got elected again white people redoubled their efforts at fund raising.

President Obama’s senior adviser Valerie Jarrett met with Black Lives Matter activists yesterday at the White House, the latest sign that the Obama administration is involved with the controversial protest group.

Jarrett met with three organizers for Campaign Zero. DeRay Mckesson, Brittany Packnett, and Johnetta Elzie as well as Phil Agnew of the Dream Defenders and Jamye Wooten, an organizer for Baltimore United for Change were there, according to a senior White House official who confirmed the visit toBuzzfeed.

She also revealed that Obama sympathized with the movement, thanks to his background as a community organizer in Chicago.

“He offered us a lot of encouragement with his background as a community organizer, and told us that even incremental changes were progress,” shetold reportersafter the meeting. “He didn’t want us to get discouraged. He said, ‘Keep speaking truth to power.’”

Packnett was also selected as a member of Obama’s presidential task force on 21st century policing – and has a long record of activism in St. Louis including some time spent in Washington D.C.

In past interviews, she described herself as the “bridge” between Ferguson protestors and Washington D.C.

Valerie Jarrett Meets With Black Lives Matter Leaders At The White House - Breitbart

View attachment 50346

This White House spends more time dividing than unifying this country. He should be ashamed, but obviously is proud of his efforts to create a bigger divide than already exits.

Yep......probably not the first visit either...

President Obama’s senior adviser Valerie Jarrett met with Black Lives Matter activists yesterday at the White House, the latest sign that the Obama administration is involved with the controversial protest group.

Jarrett met with three organizers for Campaign Zero. DeRay Mckesson, Brittany Packnett, and Johnetta Elzie as well as Phil Agnew of the Dream Defenders and Jamye Wooten, an organizer for Baltimore United for Change were there, according to a senior White House official who confirmed the visit toBuzzfeed.

She also revealed that Obama sympathized with the movement, thanks to his background as a community organizer in Chicago.

“He offered us a lot of encouragement with his background as a community organizer, and told us that even incremental changes were progress,” shetold reportersafter the meeting. “He didn’t want us to get discouraged. He said, ‘Keep speaking truth to power.’”

Packnett was also selected as a member of Obama’s presidential task force on 21st century policing – and has a long record of activism in St. Louis including some time spent in Washington D.C.

In past interviews, she described herself as the “bridge” between Ferguson protestors and Washington D.C.

Valerie Jarrett Meets With Black Lives Matter Leaders At The White House - Breitbart

View attachment 50346

This White House spends more time dividing than unifying this country. He should be ashamed, but obviously is proud of his efforts to create a bigger divide than already exits.

Yep......probably not the first visit either...
My guess is Obama will send plenty of support and help for this group while he continues on with My Brothers Keep initiative as well. Good stuff.

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
ass-lips
noun

1. A person who licks the cum off of white mens ball sacks and assholes.

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
ass-lips
noun

You seem to be speaking from experience. You must be an asslips. White men have cum on their assholes and ball sacks? What the hell is wrong with you guys?

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
ass-lips
noun

You seem to be speaking from experience. You must be an asslips. White men have cum on their assholes and ball sacks? What the hell is wrong with you guys?
Youre the one with a name that means you lick cum off of white mens ball sacks and assholes. Why are you getting mad at me about it?

meat·head
ˈmētˌhed/
noun
informal
  1. a stupid person.
ass-lips
noun

Youre the one with a name that means you lick cum off of white mens ball sacks and assholes. Why are you getting mad at me about it?
I didnt know you were unable to read basic english. Why are you licking white mens balls and assholes? Especially since you just admitted you white boys leak cum from weird places.

asclepias
noun as·cle·pi·as\ə-ˈsklē-pē-əs, a-\
Medical Definition of ASCLEPIAS
capitalized : a genus (family Asclepiadaceae) of perennial herbs found chiefly in North America with flowers having a corona of five concave hoods each of which bears a slender horn—seebutterfly weed, milkweed
: any plant of the genus Asclepias
: the dried root of the butterfly weed formerly used as a diaphoretic and expectorant—called alsopleurisy root

Forum List

Back