White House fears Jared and Don Jr may be indicted

The trump campaign staffers have already pleaded guilty. So what do you mean by trump campaign if it does not include the people who were paid employees of his campaign?
If you are speaking of Flynn he was coerced into pleading guilty and the IG is looking into possible charges against the FBI for that as we speak...anyone else that plead guilty did so to crimes far removed from anything about the Trump campaign...I bet you can't even remember their names...keep dreaming....its over and Trump is still president and there was no collusion....your little wish list has evaporated....

But, but, it's all a hoax. You have to be a special kind of willful idiot not to know all these characters aren't neck deep in Russian conspiracies and obstruction.

We shall see .. IMHO you have to be a special kind of willful idiot to believe there's nothing there. Remember also, that all 12 Trumplings LIED about it initially. As Trey Gowdy said - "If you aren't guilty, then don't ACT guilty."

Overall statistics
  • At least 12 Trump associates had contacts with Russians during the campaign or transition
  • There were at least 19 face-to-face interactions with Russians or Kremlin-linked figures
  • There were at least 51 communications -- meetings, phone calls, email exchanges and more.
  • This flies in the face of at least nine blanket denials from Trump world of any contacts with Russia

The trump campaign staffers have already pleaded guilty. So what do you mean by trump campaign if it does not include the people who were paid employees of his campaign?
If you are speaking of Flynn he was coerced into pleading guilty and the IG is looking into possible charges against the FBI for that as we speak...anyone else that plead guilty did so to crimes far removed from anything about the Trump campaign...I bet you can't even remember their names...keep dreaming....its over and Trump is still president and there was no collusion....your little wish list has evaporated....
I remember and know most of their names, but I forget that guys name who just recently started serving his sentence in jail.

I read that people who have left the White House are just happy to get away from Russia.

The tone of this reality TeeVee show national nightmare is set by the man at the top. It is not possible to come into his orbit and get out with your reputation, pride, and possible freedom intact.

Last edited:
Yes, I predicted the Flynn and Manafort indictments. Now I predict the same for the Kushner girl and Don "Guido" Trump Junior.
No you didn't besides both cases are falling apart...both Flynn and Manaforte will walk...they did nothing wrong...nothing worth any indictment...like I said Keep dreaming....

Yeah - I'd be nervous if I was a Trumpling too!
Really???? can you point to ONE of your stupid predictions that have come to pass? ever?

Yes, I predicted the Flynn and Manafort indictments. Now I predict the same for the Kushner girl and Don "Guido" Trump Junior.
They should not be immune. They conspired to try and collect dirt on Clinton during a presidential election, and got caught lying about it on three different occasions. They are traitors to the U.S. and should go to jail.

They should not be immune. They conspired to try and collect dirt on Clinton during a presidential election, and got caught lying about it on three different occasions. They are traitors to the U.S. and should go to jail.
So no one ever in any campaign has ever collected dirt on their opponent? are you blind or just dumb..?

No you didn't besides both cases are falling apart...both Flynn and Manaforte will walk...they did nothing wrong...nothing worth any indictment...like I said Keep dreaming....
"Falling apart"? Exactly how?

How do you know "they did nothing wrong"? What is your evidence of this?

"Falling apart"? Exactly how?

How do you know "they did nothing wrong"? What is your evidence of this?
Flynn's sentencing has been postponed three times...twice by Mueller himself and the last time by a federal judge pending the IG's investigation into the FBI's handling and questioning of Flynn.....and Manaforte may face a whopping 6 figure fine but nothing more and he may even get the case thrown out....

So no one ever in any campaign has ever collected dirt on their opponent? are you blind or just dumb..?
Wow boss, you really aren't up to speed are you? It is illegal to get political dirt on an opponent with a foreign adversary when we have sanctions against that country. Don't you people know anything? That is a crime of "conspiracy" with a foreign country, constituting an attack on the U.S. It's a federal crime, and it has already been proven. Some of you on this forum are so out to lunch on this.

Yes I did .. Sorry, and look for multiple charges to be filed on short order against the greasy Mafioso dude.

A Brief History of Michael Cohen's Criminal Ties

2791e19e6791a2af381b8234b773fd84.jpg

Wow boss, you really aren't up to speed are you? It is illegal to get political dirt on an opponent with a foreign adversary when we have sanctions against that country.
No its not...show me the law?

Forum List

Back