White House fears Jared and Don Jr may be indicted

You are lying again. There is no evidence anything is imploding
I'm not lying its my belief that it is imploding...that is not a lie its a prediction...an estimate...a judgement from the facts...call it anything you want its not a lie...
"Dude...the Mueller investigation is imploding...read some news! "[/quote] You're telling me to "read some news", then telling me it's your "belief". You are telling me it "is imploding", but it is your "belief".
"There are now three different federal judges with orders to the Mueller team to turn over documents...its falling apart right before our eyes...."
"It's falling apart before our eyes", yet, it's your "belief". You originally put your statements into a context from fact, now you say they are all "beliefs". This is a pitiful excuse to get out of lying when you know you were.

I'm not lying its my belief that it is imploding...that is not a lie its a prediction...an estimate...a judgement from the facts...call it anything you want its not a lie...
"Dude...the Mueller investigation is imploding...read some news! "
You're telling me to "read some news", then telling me it's your "belief". You are telling me it "is imploding", but it is your "belief".
"There are now three different federal judges with orders to the Mueller team to turn over documents...its falling apart right before our eyes...."
"It's falling apart before our eyes", yet, it's your "belief". You originally put your statements into a context from fact, now you say they are all "beliefs". This is a pitiful excuse to get out of lying when you know you were.[/QUOTE]

You will see soon enough and I will be here to help you understand it...

"Dude...the Mueller investigation is imploding...read some news! "
You're telling me to "read some news", then telling me it's your "belief". You are telling me it "is imploding", but it is your "belief".
"It's falling apart before our eyes", yet, it's your "belief". You originally put your statements into a context from fact, now you say they are all "beliefs". This is a pitiful excuse to get out of lying when you know you were.

You will see soon enough and I will be here to help you understand it...[/QUOTE]
No one will ever understand folks who lie, and why they vote for other liars?

As Monty Burns might say: Excellent! :)

The special counsel investigation has resulted in four guilty pleas and 19 indictments — but no one in Washington knows what could come next, because Robert Mueller isn’t talking.

Many Trump aides and associates believe the president will ultimately be exonerated in the probe, but they told the Washington Post that Donald Trump Jr. and Jared Kushner could be indicted.

Costa told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” that a meeting with a Russian attorney set up by Trump Jr. and attended by both Kushner and Manafort remains under scrutiny by Mueller, who’s also looking into possible efforts by the president to obstruct the investigation of that Trump Tower meeting.​

WATCH: White House fears Mueller will indict Don Jr and Jared -- but the silence is making Trump 'crazy'
I can see Don the John Sr. not wanting Don Jr. to get in trouble, but Jared?

There is the risk that he might sing I guess, but it might be an advantage for him if his girlfriend's husband is put away.

Forum List

Back