White guy with toy gun shot by police...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
...no one cares.

ORLANDO, Fla. - A 28-year-old man who was shot dead by Orlando police Monday night was carrying an Airsoft gun, according to authorities.

Orlando police said Eric Provost died at Florida Hospital East after the shooting, which occurred around 7:20 p.m. at the Courtney Landing Condominiums off Lee Vista Boulevard near Semoran Boulevard.

White guy shot airsoft gun.png

Man shot dead by Orlando police had Airsoft gun

Black lives matter. :afro:.........sad we don't hear a peep from the protesters ....All life's matter

There, there. I know you are having a rough life. I'm so sorry.

Yes...all lives matter. It's true. Fortunately for some, there hasn't been a need to start a movement to proclaim this fact. For others, there has been such a need. You either ignorantly or purposefully misunderstand the message of that proclamation. You decided that it would be better for you to see it as a slight against your whiteness. You are upset and you feel left out. I understand. But....you'll be OK.

...no one cares.

ORLANDO, Fla. - A 28-year-old man who was shot dead by Orlando police Monday night was carrying an Airsoft gun, according to authorities.

Orlando police said Eric Provost died at Florida Hospital East after the shooting, which occurred around 7:20 p.m. at the Courtney Landing Condominiums off Lee Vista Boulevard near Semoran Boulevard.

View attachment 60375

Man shot dead by Orlando police had Airsoft gun
Do you think this guy's a thug?

Are you going to express the same concern as with the Tamir Rice incident? No, because this guy is white.

Poor, poor oppressed white guy starts a thread. How odd.

Where is your outrage?

He won't show any. This guy is white and LL thinks he should have known better than the little black boy who did the same thing.

You seem like you know what happened in that Orlando incident. As if there is a video of it showing the cops blowing this man away within seconds of arriving on scene. Where is that video? Produce it and I will comment.

By the way....you've never witnessed me express outrage over anything here.....so why should you expect to see it from me in this case? Are you confusing me with someone else? Maybe your imagination?

Where is your outrage?

He won't show any. This guy is white and LL thinks he should have known better than the little black boy who did the same thing.

You seem like you know what happened in that Orlando incident. As if there is a video of it showing the cops blowing this man away within seconds of arriving on scene. Where is that video? Produce it and I will comment.

By the way....you've never witnessed me express outrage over anything here.....so why should you expect to see it from me in this case? Are you confusing me with someone else? Maybe your imagination?

You LIE about not being outraged.

Where is your outrage?

Please. Prove that claim.

Where is your outrage?

Please. Prove that claim.

Look at your responses. That you're unwilling to acknowledge it doesn't mean it doesn't happen.

Um....but but but.....umm......yeah but they THOUGHT he was black though! Racists! BlackLivesMatter!!!!!

Forum List

Back