White guilt: THE ONLY reason Obama was elected

I can understand people voting for the guy to be part of history electing the first black President.I get that.
The good news is people can't vote for him again.It's done.

A vote for Obama was a vote for hope and change...
And they were right...

Now I have no hope for a thriving economy.
And all I will have is change in my pocket because of higher healthcare costs thanks to ObamaCare.

So you don't think the Republicans can turn the economy around after Obama?

That is good news to Democrats running for office!!

I can understand people voting for the guy to be part of history electing the first black President.I get that.
The good news is people can't vote for him again.It's done.
Yes, it was done. Twice. Because the Republican alternative was a joke.

Not entirely. Obama was elected because he convinced those yearning for acceptance, that their excuse for failure was not of a personal nature, but that of being victims of income inequality.

The evil 1% are far as you need to look for an excuse to hang your failures on. Moreover, it's time to spread the wealth.

Look at everything wrong in society today and somehow Obama has his support behind it

Obama is the poster boy for losers at all levels

-Geaux

MOPAULconfederateflag.jpg

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8292_Eqi94"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8292_Eqi94[/ame]

"Last week, Michele Bachmann told a reporter that white guilt had helped elect Barack Obama, guilt that won’t be a factor if Hillary Clinton is the Democratic presidential candidate in 2016. For this reason, Bachmann says she has high hopes for Republican success in 2016."
Michele Bachmann?s political analysis is moronic ? and the Republican Party knows it - Salon.com

AND the fact that of the 2008 election 131 million voters:
black 12.1% 15,851,000 91% for Obama 87% today
Hispanics 7.4% 9,694,000 more democrats 67%
Asian 2.5% 3,275,000 not sure
White 76.3% 99,953,000 44% voted for Obama or 43,979,320 really ignorant of Obama's total inexperience white people.
Dissecting the 2008 Electorate: Most Diverse in U.S. History | Pew

Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project

Comments about Obama in 2007 when he started his campaign.. just 16 months after election to the Senate.
So what based on Obama's totally lacking resume, as a Obama's inexperience is "the big question mark" about his candidacy, says Rep. Beth Arsenault, a Democrat who was just elected to the New Hampshire Legislature.
"It's not a deal-stopper necessarily," she says, "but two years in the Senate? It's not a lot."

"Some people are saying he's young, he needs to wait," she says. "I think it's going to work to his advantage here. …
He's kind of a blank slate, and people are projecting what they think onto him."

The big question about Barack Obama - USATODAY.com

Remember OBAMA brought up the race question FIRST!!!

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Ralph Nader..
Nader also said Obama is making a concerted effort not to be "another politically threatening African-American politician."
"He wants to appeal to white guilt. You appeal to white guilt not by coming on as black is beautiful, black is powerful.
Basically, he's coming on as someone who is not going to threaten the white power structure, whether it's corporate or whether it's simply oligarchic.
And they love it. Whites just eat it up."

Obama using 'white guilt,' Nader says - CNN.com

So folks those of you that voted for Obama... while most of you won't admit it here is why you voted for him...
You couldn't vote for him because he was experienced. EVERYONE agrees with the fact he was the LEAST executive experienced President in history.
You couldn't vote for him because YOU didn't know much about his past.
So in that voting booth the ONLY reason you pulled the lever for Obama was because he was black AND you could not conceive voting against him because he was black!

I and millions of evidently less guilty people DIDN'T vote for him because of his color.
We didn't vote for him because he had NOT one executive experience...never was a governor, never ran a business.. NEVER knew how to hire and administer people!
We didn't vote for him because Obama was black.. it was because he wasn't competent.

BUT the majority of whites that did vote for Obama did so simply out of ignorance of his incompetence and because they knew nothing about him other then he was
black that if they voted against because of that only reason.. they would be and correctly so RACIST!

I and 9% of the blacks in this country in 2008 and 13% blacks in 2012 didn't vote for Obama because he was black nor should have the majority of white voters.
Why would 9% of the blacks in 2008 and 13% in 2012 vote against Obama.. because he was black????

Any democrat would have won after Bush. If Clinton or Edwards had gotten the nomination they would have won by 20%. Even in winning, Obama's race was a drawback.

The fools the republicans nominated were the reason Obama won.

Not once, but twice.

Cannot argue with that. I thought you were going to say something foolish like the reason Obama won was because of specific achievements and record.

If Presidents were elected based on achievement and merit, George W. Bush would have been a greeter at Wal-Mart saying, "Welcome to Costco."

Refresh my memory someone- Was Obama's re-election after, or before he started taking it up the rear from his trainer?

-Geaux

No doubt White Guilt played into it, but that wasn't the only reason. Blacks voted in droves for him, many of whom would not have voted otherwise. That's no secret.

I have no doubt though, about this: With his paper-thin track record and blurry background, were it not for the color of his skin he wouldn't have grabbed the Democrat nomination, much less the presidency.

I love to see the denials of that.

Most people voted for Obama because he was supposed to "change" everything that Bush fucked up. Most people voted for Obama again in 2012 because the alternative was a rich piece of shit in magic underwear who thinks that Jesus walked across the Atlantic to preach to Native Americans.

Well, that would be the popular 'feel good' line from the left.
And since your side has married itself to the guy, your side is forced to make all kinds of excuses and deflections( Bush's fault) in defense of your two unwise votes.
"rich piece of shit"....Pure class envy..Oh, and Obama is NOT rich?

The typical white Obama voter was the resident of the predominantly Caucasian suburban dweller who is fiscally moderate and socially liberal.
These are the people who's live revolve around two career homes, kid's sports, and being well liked in their cul de sac neighborhoods.
These are among the least informed people of any demographic group. Their busy schedules keep them from knowing or even caring about the world outside their neighborhoods. These people go to work, get home, run their errands and their kids to the myriad of structured activities. Outside of their kid's sports leagues, these parent rarely let their kids out of the house. Lastly, these are the type of people who's first priority it is to be accepted.
They may even have gone against their principles in voting for Obama. The conventional analysis is that if their so called enlightened neighbors found out that they did not vote for Obama, suddenly the invites to the neighborhood block parties would miss their mailbox. The phone call or email inviting their kids to play group no longer hit their inbox.
So uninformed were these people's vote that despite their tumbling home values and faltering economic standing, they felt compelled to check the "D" in 2012 again figuring their success in having "made it" to the suburbs made them feel guilty about their achievement.
Meanwhile the only improvement is in spite of Obama's policies. Not because of them.
Then there are the far too gone self hating white liberals.

White guilt was the reason Obama got elected in 2008.

General blind stupidity was the reason Obama got re-elected in 2012.

Refer to post #2 for undeniable confirmation of above.

Last edited:
"Last week, Michele Bachmann told a reporter that white guilt had helped elect Barack Obama, guilt that won’t be a factor if Hillary Clinton is the Democratic presidential candidate in 2016. For this reason, Bachmann says she has high hopes for Republican success in 2016."
Michele Bachmann?s political analysis is moronic ? and the Republican Party knows it - Salon.com

AND the fact that of the 2008 election 131 million voters:
black 12.1% 15,851,000 91% for Obama 87% today
Hispanics 7.4% 9,694,000 more democrats 67%
Asian 2.5% 3,275,000 not sure
White 76.3% 99,953,000 44% voted for Obama or 43,979,320 really ignorant of Obama's total inexperience white people.
Dissecting the 2008 Electorate: Most Diverse in U.S. History | Pew Research Center's Hispanic Trends Project

Comments about Obama in 2007 when he started his campaign.. just 16 months after election to the Senate.
So what based on Obama's totally lacking resume, as a Obama's inexperience is "the big question mark" about his candidacy, says Rep. Beth Arsenault, a Democrat who was just elected to the New Hampshire Legislature.
"It's not a deal-stopper necessarily," she says, "but two years in the Senate? It's not a lot."

"Some people are saying he's young, he needs to wait," she says. "I think it's going to work to his advantage here. …
He's kind of a blank slate, and people are projecting what they think onto him."

The big question about Barack Obama - USATODAY.com

Remember OBAMA brought up the race question FIRST!!!

"They’re going to try to make you afraid. They’re going to try to make you afraid of me.
He’s young and inexperienced and he’s got a funny name.
And did I mention he’s black?"

Obama at Florida fund-raiser says GOP will go after him because he is black. Pool report. - Lynn Sweet

Ralph Nader..
Nader also said Obama is making a concerted effort not to be "another politically threatening African-American politician."
"He wants to appeal to white guilt. You appeal to white guilt not by coming on as black is beautiful, black is powerful.
Basically, he's coming on as someone who is not going to threaten the white power structure, whether it's corporate or whether it's simply oligarchic.
And they love it. Whites just eat it up."

Obama using 'white guilt,' Nader says - CNN.com

So folks those of you that voted for Obama... while most of you won't admit it here is why you voted for him...
You couldn't vote for him because he was experienced. EVERYONE agrees with the fact he was the LEAST executive experienced President in history.
You couldn't vote for him because YOU didn't know much about his past.
So in that voting booth the ONLY reason you pulled the lever for Obama was because he was black AND you could not conceive voting against him because he was black!

I and millions of evidently less guilty people DIDN'T vote for him because of his color.
We didn't vote for him because he had NOT one executive experience...never was a governor, never ran a business.. NEVER knew how to hire and administer people!
We didn't vote for him because Obama was black.. it was because he wasn't competent.

BUT the majority of whites that did vote for Obama did so simply out of ignorance of his incompetence and because they knew nothing about him other then he was
black that if they voted against because of that only reason.. they would be and correctly so RACIST!

I and 9% of the blacks in this country in 2008 and 13% blacks in 2012 didn't vote for Obama because he was black nor should have the majority of white voters.
Why would 9% of the blacks in 2008 and 13% in 2012 vote against Obama.. because he was black????
What a load of crap. It is not even worth tearing apart. I do have one question, however. Were you stupid before you joined the gop or did you become stupid after you joined? The only thing that gives me comfort is that when I was a member of the gop it was honestly concerned about ALL the people and it did have some good, honest leaders. Today, not so much.
Here are some reasons the people voted for Obama. First he was not bush! McCain on the other hand promised more of the same that we received from bush. Had McCain been elected he would have probably taken us into four or five wars. And as for Romney, he was a flake who was unable to stand up to the base and take credit for his health insurance plan in Mass. He was so out of touch with the American people he couldn't even hear them when he stepped on them. The biggest problems everyday Americans face are feeding and sheltering their families. Romney's biggest problems were managing his several homes around the country and a car elevator that was giving him problems. His failure to turn over his tax returns helped to sink him also. It was a case of failing to pass the smell test. gingrich was correct, Romney WAS a "vulture capitalist" and would have been an even bigger disaster than bush.
You can try to hide your stupidity behind "white guilt" but the truth of the matter is that in the last two presidential elections the republicans have nominated a mush bag for president. It is the stupidity of the right that is killing the party.

Forum List

Back