Memories! Too bad democrats can't change history

Votto

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 2012

Here is a clip between sparing Presidential hopefuls before the last November election

One the one hand, you had Trump saying he will have a vaccine by the end of the year, and Biden saying Trump had no real plan and would not have a vaccine by the end of the year, touting the need to wear masks as the solution.

And this is Joe Biden spotted without wearing a mask after winning office and trying to make mask wearing compulsary.

And this is Joe Biden getting the Covid vaccine before the end of the year and before coming to office.

Trump saved his life. Just see how frail he is.

1620390657979.png

And here is Commie Harris saying she would not take the Trump vaccine

And here is Commie Harris getting the vaccine before assuming office, thus Trump saved another life, again by the end of the year as promised by Trump and refuted by Biden

1620390728820.png

There is NOTHING Kamala would not do for Kamala, that means taking the Trump vaccine to save her own skin after trying to convince others not to take it.

In fact, I bet if Trump had won, it would be most democrats refusing to get the vaccine rather than Republicans

Biden said that 200,000 Americans have died under Trump due to Covid, and that made him unelectable and his fault

Here is the death toll under Biden to this point

Just a few short of 200,000 and having not been in office near as long as Trump had with the virus going round.

Last edited:
The evidence if irrefutable, Trump saved the lives of Biden and Harris.

Didn't Heels up Harris say she would never take a vaccine developed under Trump?
I don't know, but I will say it. I will never take a vaccine developed under Trump, Biden, Obama, or anyone else.
I have been hearing lately that you can actually be a transvaxer. You can self identify as vaccinated. Scientifically and biologically that's as good as being vaccinated since new science and new biology accept transsexuality. If a 58 year old father of 7 can be self identified as a six year old girl, and that must be accepted, I can self identify as vaccinated and so can you.

New Topics

Forum List

Back