White Family Guy star Mike Henry will no longer voice Cleveland Brown, he announced. "I love this character, but persons of color should do the voice"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
oh fuck off

Well said, Basque. Say, isn't that Elizabeth Warren with dreads? Couldn't you have found something even little more revolting, or didn't you try?

• Banned
oh fuck off

Well said, Basque. Say, isn't that Elizabeth Warren with dreads? Couldn't you have found something even little more revolting, or didn't you try?
she wants to be Biden's VP, this is her way of pandering. i'll change it when he doesn't pick her!

• Banned
no ones been watching The Simpsons since 2000 anyways so it’s hard to give them a standing ovation

oh fuck off

she wants to be Biden's VP, this is her way of pandering. i'll change it when he doesn't pick her!
That's an ugly damned picture. Hope he hurries up. She's out there, pretty far. Tremendously smart woman, but just to far out there to the left to trust her as the number 2. I still favor Klobuchar, but don't see it happening, in light of current events in her state.

Last edited:
Well soon white people will not be allow to aar chocolate ice cream, drink black coffee and have black forest ham or cake because eating or drinking anything that is black could be condone as racist if you are White...

Who the fuck cares who voices Cleveland or Apu?

I mean fucking really!?!

Oh Crap,

Does this mean Token from South Park will have to have a black guy be his voice?

latest

The virtue signaling is as thick AF! And didn't Cleveland Brown's show get cancelled years ago?
And do the Simpsons even exist any more? Pathetic!

Forum List

Back