Biden To Allow **ONE** Camera To Join White House Officials On Carefully Guided Tour Of Illegal Alien Detention Center

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Baghdad Bob, where are ya, buddy? The Biden Administration has a job for you.

Seriously, you show me a gov't that is not open and transparent, and this one is obviously anything but, and I'll show you a gov't heading for a totalitarian state. They want to control what you see and hear and read, it's as simple as that; and what is worse is that much of the media is okay with that. Say what you want about Trump, at least he was out there taking the slings and arrows just about every day.

Nothing to hide here either. What they’ll see: Probably paid actors sitting in Lazy Boy recliners in 5 star hotel accommodations.
Yep, this is freedom of the press under the open and transparent CCP Joe admin.

Nothing to hide here either. What they’ll see: Probably paid actors sitting in Lazy Boy recliners in 5 star hotel accommodations.
Yep, this is freedom of the press under the open and transparent CCP Joe admin.

God, how our Country has fallen!

Seriously, you show me a gov't that is not open and transparent, and this one is obviously anything but, and I'll show you a gov't heading for a totalitarian state. They want to control what you see and hear and read, it's as simple as that; and what is worse is that much of the media is okay with that. Say what you want about Trump, at least he was out there taking the slings and arrows just about every day.

Trump was real transparent about the dangers of covid. Unfortunately, it was only to Bob Woodward and not the american people, so you are correct, this was a clear example of a government which was not open and transparent and simply lied to 330 million americans.

Trump was real transparent about the dangers of covid. Unfortunately, it was only to Bob Woodward and not the american people, so you are correct, this was a clear example of a government which was not open and transparent and simply lied to 330 million americans.

I do not believe Trump lied to anybody about COVID. First of all, the truth was pretty sketchy and hard to determine, the WHO was giving bad information and I think Trump tried to put a positive face on it. Even now the jury is still out about the validity of the masks, the lockdowns, and the distancing, was it really that effective or not?

There is a difference between misinformation where you say something that isn't true but you didn't know it, and lying where you say something knowing full well it ain't true. People frequently threw/throw accusations about lying at Trump, Obama, and now Biden without justification IMHO.

TRUMP never hid from the press...

What possible justification could the White House have for silencing the press?

COVID?

This is a cover up plain and simple.

I agree and believe me if the press wanted the story they would get the story without the Govt. showing them.

You may not know this but the Hispanic\Latino community does not buy the propaganda nonsense Biden is selling just like they did not buy Obama lies either and if you research you will start seeing articles discussing Biden failure within the community if not it is coming just like when Obama was President...

CNN and MSNBC and others may not want to discuss this but the Latino community will and I promise you it will not paint Biden as some wonderful guy...

Forum List

Back