White comedian jokes about wanting to see more dead black kids & crying black mothers

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
This white comedian, whose Netflix special bombed, started his monologue about wishing there were more black kids were shot by cops and his desire to see more crying black mothers on TV. Pure comedy gold right?[emoji37]

Then, the ballz on this guy, he went on to rag about how stupid, ignorant and flawed black people were for the next hour and a half.

Dead kids is pretty funny! I see the humor in it[emoji35]

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

This white comedian, whose Netflix special bombed, started his monologue about wishing there were more black kids were shot by cops and his desire to see more crying black mothers on TV. Pure comedy gold right?[emoji37]

Then, the ballz on this guy, he went on to rag about how stupid, ignorant and flawed black people were for the next hour and a half.

I don't see anything wrong with what Rock said. When white girls and boys are slaughtered then police brutality will be taken seriously but that will wont happen because we live in a global system of racism-white supremacy

I don't see anything wrong with what Rock said. When white girls and boys are slaughtered then police brutality will be taken seriously but that will wont happen because we live in a global system of racism-white supremacy

More white people get shot by cops than black people.
Speaking of white supremacy, did you see where those black men only got probation for GANG RAPING a young teenager? Damn those White supremacist juries! :mad:

Speaking of white supremacy, did you see where those black men only got probation for GANG RAPING a young teenager? Damn those White supremacist juries! :mad:

Maybe in consort with a WHITE judge too!...a double whitey whammy!!!

So the % of unarmed white people getting shot by the police is higher than the % of unarmed black people getting shot by the police ?

Do you have any evidence for that ?

We are talking about unarmed people
Speaking of white supremacy, did you see where those black men only got probation for GANG RAPING a young teenager?
What are you talking about ?

So the % of unarmed white people getting shot by the police is higher than the % of unarmed black people getting shot by the police ?

Do you have any evidence for that ?

We are talking about unarmed people
Speaking of white supremacy, did you see where those black men only got probation for GANG RAPING a young teenager?
What are you talking about ?
Are you so uncomfortable in your previous statement you have to add new details to argue? :rolleyes:
Men sentenced to probation for gang-rape of 13-year-old

Are you so uncomfortable in your previous statement you have to add new details to argue? :rolleyes:
What's your point ?

They got probation. The system worked. You think - Black men + rape white girl = Guilty.

I don't.

As I have shown many times. White women (And the fact she is 13 means nothing) lie about being raped by black men all the time.

White supremacist (Breena Harmon) female lied about 3 black men raping her gets no jail time

42B8E6F800000578-0-image-a-36_1501120407447.jpg

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

Or don't black men have a right to a fair trial and we should just believe everything a white woman says ?

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg

What's your point ?

They got probation. The system worked. You think - Black men + rape white girl = Guilty.

I don't.

As I have shown many times. White women (And the fact she is 13 means nothing) lie about being raped by black men all the time.

White supremacist (Breena Harmon) female lied about 3 black men raping her gets no jail time

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

Or don't black men have a right to a fair trial and we should just believe everything a white woman says ?

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg
One of them admitted they did it..
Try again?
My point OBVIOUSLY was, your White Supremacy rhetoric is bullshit. These MEN raped a CHILD and are only getting probation.

Far more white people are killed by cops than black. At some point you people need to stop being so ignorant.

Try again?
I had little look into this case on a few forums and it sounded fishy from the start. Come to realize that the girl who got raped was black.

I guess here is where you change your tune now ?

Make sense really because judging by the sentencing I could almost tell the girl was black. Those black men would have been given the death sentence had they done that to a white girl.
My point OBVIOUSLY was, your White Supremacy rhetoric is bullshit. These MEN raped a CHILD and are only getting probation.
If anything this case undercuts your argument and supports my arguments in that it proves racism-white supremacy

Last edited:
Far more white people are killed by cops than black. At some point you people need to stop being so ignorant.
So your claiming that the % of unarmed white people that killed by the police is higher than than the % of unarmed black people who get killed by the police ?

We are talking about unarmed people.

Try again?
I had little look into this case on a few few forums and it sounded fishy from the start. Come to realize that the girl who got raped was black.

I guess here is where you change your tune now ?

Make sense really because judging by the sentencing I could almost tell the girl was black. Those black men would have been given the death sentence had they done that to a white girl.
If anything this case undercuts your argument and supports my arguments in that it proves racism-white supremacy
what does her skin color got to do with it?
There wouldnt be an argument to this if you werent a fucking racist. GTFO somewhere with your hypocritical bullshit.

There wouldnt be an argument to this if you werent a fucking racist. GTFO somewhere with your hypocritical bullshit.
Because if that was a white girl they would have not probation. That's how white supremacy works. One law for white. Another for black.

You know it. I know it. Everyone with a brain knows it.

You assumed it was a white girl. That's why you posted the link. Because nothing beats a good ol black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites tale. Nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than that.

In fact I'd say that guys like you literally NEED white people (especially young white girls) to die or be raped at the hands of black guys. So you can make some point.

Because if that was a white girl they would have not probation.

You know it. I know it. Everyone with a brain knows it.

You assumed it was a white girl. That's why you posted the link. Because nothing beats a good ol black-folks-raping-and-killing-whites tale. Nothing beefs up white rage and paranoia better than that.

In fact I'd say that guys like you literally NEED white people (especially young white girls) to die or be raped at the hands of black guys. So you can make some point.
Dude, her skin color didnt cross my mind.
You can fall victim to your own delusion if you want. I hope you have a shitty day

So your claiming that the % of unarmed white people that killed by the police is higher than than the % of unarmed black people who get killed by the police ?

Unarmed means nothing to me. Regardless, just as many white unarmed people are killed, despite the fact that most violent criminals are black.

..blacks commit much more crime per capita so the police interact with them more
..whites will not be shot as much because they don't commit as much crime per capita
not racism--just facts

What's your point ?

I don't.

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg
blacks commit sexual assault at over TWICE the rate of whites--fact
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN

What's your point ?

I don't.

DXKKxNkUMAEBRev.jpg

DXFYd5eXUAAw7ya.jpg
blacks commit sexual assault at over TWICE the rate of whites--fact
Race_of_Perpetrators%20122016.png

Perpetrators of Sexual Violence: Statistics | RAINN
am i reading your graph wrong? It looks like it is the exact opposite of what you said

sure --blacks commit more crime per capita---so the police are interacting with them at a higher rate

Forum List

Back