White CEOs.

A common point raised by the Wace Baiters is that so many ceos are white, and this supposedly helps white people because white people will discriminate in favor of white people, becasue of assumed reasons.

This is the reality of today. As anyone with any real world experience knows.

View attachment 363600

Fucking cowardly assholes will throw you to the mob, to cover their own asses, without a second's hesitation.

Discuss.

This is hysterical given the fact that you support a man who essentially does the same thing...it's just that he's President. :)

THis thread is not about Trump. TDS kills. Get treatment now.

As far as CEO's go, a lot of times, it runs just like the sports teams when they pick managers and GM's. It's run to who you
think is a known quantity.

Which in no way, supports the stupid wace baiting lies of the left, nor addresses the op. So, thanks for your input. Which was completely irrelevant.

That being said, there is a lot of wanting a white male as the face of your company going around,
even if they have a track record of less than stellar success.

LOL!!! Your point might be convincing. To someone who is new to this planet.

A common point raised by the Wace Baiters is that so many ceos are white, and this supposedly helps white people because white people will discriminate in favor of white people, becasue of assumed reasons.

View attachment 363600

Fucking cowardly assholes will throw you to the mob, to cover their own asses, without a second's hesitation.

Discuss.

This is hysterical given the fact that you support a man who essentially does the same thing...it's just that he's President. :)

As far as CEO's go, a lot of times, it runs just like the sports teams when they pick managers and GM's. It's run to who you

Which in no way, supports the stupid wace baiting lies of the left, nor addresses the op. So, thanks for your input. Which was completely irrelevant.

That being said, there is a lot of wanting a white male as the face of your company going around,

I just pointed out that your cartoon cuts both ways. Hypocrisy sucks doesn't it? :) Because he seems to be the one doing the majority of the race baiting right now.
I did address your OP, with the link I provided. Like it or not, most people in the C level section are white males.
So without tossing around baby talk or running back to right wing talking points that I've heard discussed ad nauseum, discuss why that might be. I'll go first.
It's a bit dated but you can see the general idea.

The obscure problem is that corporate organization is unformatted. Essentially, no two corporate entities have the same organizational rules, and this makes the graduation of the hierarchy dependent on strategic presentation of innovation, which is dependent on communications, which is aided by cultural memes that are not actually articulated in the presentation; and so, the minorities tend to be intimidated (intellectually), because of their lack of harboring the same memes. So, basically, the minorities in the corporate directors circles tend to be in a constant state of watching the white guys presenting their ideas and being accepted.

The solution is to explain to the minorities that corporate organization is essentially erroneous, and that unless a reliable organization format is formulated, then it is best that any corporate entity be ethnically biased.

There is a somewhat famous article in Scientific American that refutes my theory. If the author's theory were accurate, then she would have pursued organizing a diverse organization, but she never did.
And of course my suggestion to her was that she organize a constitutional convention for the Unite States that gathers the diversity of people that the founders and subsequent generations could not gather to make the country more aligned to its principles of diversity.

Do you believe that Bill Gates, is purposefully and actively running his company with the intent of discriminating in favor of whites in hiring and promotion in his company, rather than maximizing profits?

Because that is the claim made by liberals.

The point of my op, is that claim is complete nonsense.

View attachment 363600

Discuss.

I just pointed out that your cartoon cuts both ways. Hypocrisy sucks doesn't it?

Trump is not the topic. He is not relevant to the topic. My point is about the behavior of white ceos not matching the claims of the wace baiting retarded left.

I did address your OP, with the link I provided. Like it or not, most people in the C level section are white males.

Which is irrelevant to the point. My point is that they do not discriminate in favor of whites, as lefties claim.

So without tossing around baby talk or running back to right wing talking points that I've heard discussed ad nauseum, discuss why that might be. I'll go first.

The op is not about why white ceo's are ceos, but about their behavior.

Is this just because you know that my point is valid, and you are desperate to distract from it?

View attachment 363600

Discuss.

I just pointed out that your cartoon cuts both ways. Hypocrisy sucks doesn't it?

Trump is not the topic. He is not relevant to the topic. My point is about the behavior of white ceos not matching the claims of the wace baiting retarded left.

Which is irrelevant to the point. My point is that they do not discriminate in favor of whites, as lefties claim.

Is this just because you know that my point is valid, and you are desperate to distract from it?

You know, I'm just going to call you out on your bullshit.
Post a link that backs up your claim (I'm not even sure you know what it is), or I'll just file this as another right wing whine.
I got some cheese if you're interested.

View attachment 363600

Discuss.

You know, I'm just going to call you out on your bullshit.
Post a link that backs up your claim (I'm not even sure you know what it is), or I'll just file this as another right wing whine.
I got some cheese if you're interested.

My conclusion is not based on something I read somewhere, but on my lifetime of working in America, and my assumption that every person on this site who has a work history primarily based in America,

can read my op and know from their own personal experience that it is true.

What I find remarkable is how few Asian CEOs we have in this country.

We hold up Asians as an example of a super achiever minority. If Blacks and Hispanics worked harder, they could be as successful as Asians are.

Yet, when it comes to selecting Asians who graduated at the top of their class and are overachievers..........We turn to White Males as our CEOs

How few Asian CEOs do we have?
How many Asian CEOs should we have?

Do you believe that Bill Gates, is purposefully and actively running his company with the intent of discriminating in favor of whites in hiring and promotion in his company, rather than maximizing profits?
No - I agree with you.

Because that is the claim made by liberals. The point of my op, is that claim is complete nonsense.
My analysis is that non-whites are disadvantaged, because the corporate organization model is flawed, and they do not understand that; and although the white men do not understand it to be flawed, either, they are not so intimidated by the inadequacies, and are more likely to be able to bridge those gaps in their presentations of ideas to the superiors who tend to be white men. Where as a non-white is easily to accept defeat, because they are not inclined to try to revise their ideas.

No - I agree with you.

Because that is the claim made by liberals. The point of my op, is that claim is complete nonsense.
My analysis is that non-whites are disadvantaged, because the corporate organization model is flawed, and they do not understand that; and although the white men do not understand it to be flawed, either, they are not so intimidated by the inadequacies, and are more likely to be able to bridge those gaps in their presentations of ideas to the superiors who tend to be white men. Where as a non-white is easily to accept defeat, because they are not inclined to try to revise their ideas.

My point in this thread, is that the assumption by liberals that white ceos, discriminate in favor of whites, is completely wrong.

My point is not about the behavior of employees of ceos, whatever their color.

That is a separate issue from any flaws in the corporate organization.

Well, in all fairness, more and more CEOs are people of color, especially African Americans.

They are also in a sensitive position: If they hire too many other people of color, then they will be accused of reverse racism; if they do not hire enough people of color, they will be accused of just being a token.

One thing for sure: More and more top positions and jobs in general are going to people of color, especially African Americans. In Hollywood, for example. Euro American industry bigwigs have announced that they will be favoring people of color for all jobs, in front of and behind the cameras.
Back in the 90's there was a 60 minutes segment aired called "Minority fronts", where a company had a ceo that was black but the real people behind the company were white. This was done because minorities could get loans to open businesses very easily where white people could not, according to 60 minutes. During the segment they interviewed the president of one such minority front company. He was an older black man who did not appear very presidential, to me anyway. It was embarrassing. The reporter asked him what he did for the company and his response was, "I does what the president does." Really, I'm not making this up. Why would you allow that guy to talk to 60 minutes?

We hold up Asians as an example of a super achiever minority. If Blacks and Hispanics worked harder, they could be as successful as Asians are.

Yet, when it comes to selecting Asians who graduated at the top of their class and are overachievers..........We turn to White Males as our CEOs
I worked in a company that had a Chinese CEO and he was pure crap as the CEO of a public company. The stock stayed a traders toy because the idiot had no clue how the street worked or how to appeal to investors. Before that when it was a start up he was great at developing strategic relationships, raising capital etc but he was plumb outta gas when the company went public and started to streach it's legs. Definaly a smaller mind with a narrower view and suited only to a smaller company. At different stages of its development, all companys must have entirely different mind sets at the helm.

Forum List

Back