White CEOs.

Correll

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2015
A common point raised by the Wace Baiters is that so many ceos are white, and this supposedly helps white people because white people will discriminate in favor of white people, becasue of assumed reasons.

This is the reality of today. As anyone with any real world experience knows.

1594823768645.png

Fucking cowardly assholes will throw you to the mob, to cover their own asses, without a second's hesitation.

Discuss.

What I find remarkable is how few Asian CEOs we have in this country.

We hold up Asians as an example of a super achiever minority. If Blacks and Hispanics worked harder, they could be as successful as Asians are.

Yet, when it comes to selecting Asians who graduated at the top of their class and are overachievers..........We turn to White Males as our CEOs

We hold up Asians as an example of a super achiever minority. If Blacks and Hispanics worked harder, they could be as successful as Asians are.

Yet, when it comes to selecting Asians who graduated at the top of their class and are overachievers..........We turn to White Males as our CEOs

YOu want to address the op or you just here to be a troll boy?

Height has also been suggested as a contributing factor for the “Asian underepresentation”.

Asians, as intelligent as they are tend to lack communication / people / leadership skills...BIG TIME.
One can not be a productive CEO without said skill set.

A common point raised by the Wace Baiters is that so many ceos are white, and this supposedly helps white people because white people will discriminate in favor of white people, becasue of assumed reasons.

View attachment 363600

Fucking cowardly assholes will throw you to the mob, to cover their own asses, without a second's hesitation.

Discuss.
The assumed reason is called cronyism.

Well, in all fairness, more and more CEOs are people of color, especially African Americans.

They are also in a sensitive position: If they hire too many other people of color, then they will be accused of reverse racism; if they do not hire enough people of color, they will be accused of just being a token.

One thing for sure: More and more top positions and jobs in general are going to people of color, especially African Americans. In Hollywood, for example. Euro American industry bigwigs have announced that they will be favoring people of color for all jobs, in front of and behind the cameras.

We turn to???????

That doesn't even make sense, if Asians have a market to be CEOs they would hire them.

Asians, as intelligent as they are tend to lack communication / people / leadership skills...BIG TIME.

Yes, that is the stereotype.

It is said (rightly or wrongly) that our "model minority" generally lacks the Western sense of people skills. That is, they are not good at spouting a lot of bullblank. They are most effective behind the scenes.

One thing can be said about Hispanic Americans and especially African Americans: They DO have people skills, in the sense they know how to communicate loudly and clearly. They often cite the saying "The squeaky wheel gets the oil/grease."

Well, in all fairness, more and more CEOs are people of color, especially African Americans.

They are also in a sensitive position: If they hire too many other people of color, then they will be accused of reverse racism; if they do not hire enough people of color, they will be accused of just being a token.

One thing for sure: More and more top positions and jobs in general are going to people of color, especially African Americans. In Hollywood, for example. Euro American industry bigwigs have announced that they will be favoring people of color for all jobs, in front of and behind the cameras.
Name a black CEO the only one I can think of off the top of my head is MJ and that black guy Frazer (spl? ) Head of Merck and co.

Name a black CEO the only one I can think of off the top of my head is MJ and that black guy Frazer (spl? ) Head of Merck and co.

I cannot name any CEO of ANY ethnicity.

That is the usual racist explanation of why Asians are not promoted to high level executive positions.

They lack certain “essentials” necessary for corporate management.

Yet, Japan, China, S Korea are dominating global markets with Asian CEOs

View attachment 363600

Discuss.

This is hysterical given the fact that you support a man who essentially does the same thing...it's just that he's President. :)
As far as CEO's go, a lot of times, it runs just like the sports teams when they pick managers and GM's. It's run to who you
think is a known quantity. That being said, there is a lot of wanting a white male as the face of your company going around,
even if they have a track record of less than stellar success.

The obscure problem is that corporate organization is unformatted. Essentially, no two corporate entities have the same organizational rules, and this makes the graduation of the hierarchy dependent on strategic presentation of innovation, which is dependent on communications, which is aided by cultural memes that are not actually articulated in the presentation; and so, the minorities tend to be intimidated (intellectually), because of their lack of harboring the same memes. So, basically, the minorities in the corporate directors circles tend to be in a constant state of watching the white guys presenting their ideas and being accepted.

The solution is to explain to the minorities that corporate organization is essentially erroneous, and that unless a reliable organization format is formulated, then it is best that any corporate entity be ethnically biased.

There is a somewhat famous article in Scientific American that refutes my theory. If the author's theory were accurate, then she would have pursued organizing a diverse organization, but she never did.
And of course my suggestion to her was that she organize a constitutional convention for the Unite States that gathers the diversity of people that the founders and subsequent generations could not gather to make the country more aligned to its principles of diversity.

View attachment 363600

Discuss.
Any CEO, regardless of race, who doesn't seek out those who are the "best" qualified, regardless of race, is only acting against his/her own company. No CEO should seek out someone who is lesser qualified and ignore the better qualified for a job.

That is the usual racist explanation of why Asians are not promoted to high level executive positions.

Oh those racist facts...haha
In America we speak english, our people skills and ability to motivate others are rooted in how well we are able to articulate the english language. Sorry that hurts your feelings.

In America we speak english, our people skills and ability to motivate others are rooted in how well we are able to articulate the english language. Sorry that hurts your feelings.
The same can be true of any nation in which the citizens of said country can eloquently speak the dominant language. Whether you go to Kenya, Norway, or Japan, a successful business requires its employees to speak the language of its nation, in an eloquent manner. To hire people that can't speak their own language well, is counter to success.

What makes you think Asian Americans dont speak English?

They speak it better than you

They may end up being better. Up to now we have seen many through diversity, not so.

View attachment 363600

Discuss.
The assumed reason is called cronyism.

No, your lib buddies are clear. They pretend that white ceos mean that whites, as a group, get racial preference, because the white ceos are wacist, and like white people more.

YOu know as well as I do, that their reasoning is fucking stupid. That the ceos are cowardly assholes who could not care less about the color of the skin of the people they use and discard on a daily basis.

Why are you making excuses for libs assholes whom you know are spouting complete bullshit?

Or is this the point where you tell me how easy your life has been, because rich white ceo's have been looking out for you, giving you all kind of breaks and good paying jobs, because "Wacism" your whole life?

Is that what you want to tell me?

Forum List

Back