White Boyz Rap

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whites call each other a lot of ethnically derogatory names and we don't have a problem not using those words in conversations with whites because we hear them using them. So grow up. Or take the ass whipping you got coming from the black person you decide to say that in the face of.

Shut up, Watermelon. Your racist opinion don't count. Ain't no one going to "whip my ass" either, much less the likes of you. The very fact that you felt you just HAD to interject yourself here in a thread that doesn't even concern you shows your true nature.

View attachment 278019

This is an open forum white boy. The OP asked a question. I stated my opinion. The opinion of 20 white racists in the flame zone of a forum with over 40,000 members doesn't mean shit. The n word is not to be used by whites. Learn that and live by that rule.

U mad, bro?

What do you mean?

Look at this thread. Why is it necessary? The n word is not to be used by whites. At any time. For any thing.

Who made you God to white people what is acceptable and not acceptable? If anyone can use the word, whites can as well.

Having said that I think anyone who uses that word is an idiot, regardless of color.

The n word is not to be used by whites. Abide by this rule or be prepared to face the consequences of your decision if you don't.

STFU, ignorant darkey. What you gonna do about it? Try to sucker punch me? I'll beat your fucking ass straight up, bitch! So you go for the sucker punch, and I'm still gonna beat the living shit out of you, bitch!

I'm gonna duck it like Mike Tyson and beat your ass proper, bitch!

Bring it, you racist turd! Nigga punk!
Tell me what I can and can't say. Fuck you! You ain't shit, bitch.
Oh lawd, now comes the time I think of scoop-slamming you onto your skull and breaking it and I get banned.
Well, I'll be back to tell you what a piece of shit you are later

You are a piece of shit IM2
And I will beat your ass, straight up!
This isn’t the flame zone. I posted this op for a legit discussion. Don’t need you spewing this garbage. Clean it up or take a hike.

I apologize for my part in this slade and will no longer be responding to posts from some of these people.

Whites call each other a lot of ethnically derogatory names and we don't have a problem not using those words in conversations with whites because we hear them using them. So grow up. Or take the ass whipping you got coming from the black person you decide to say that in the face of.

Shut up, Watermelon. Your racist opinion don't count. Ain't no one going to "whip my ass" either, much less the likes of you. The very fact that you felt you just HAD to interject yourself here in a thread that doesn't even concern you shows your true nature.

View attachment 278019

This is an open forum white boy. The OP asked a question. I stated my opinion. The opinion of 20 white racists in the flame zone of a forum with over 40,000 members doesn't mean shit. The n word is not to be used by whites. Learn that and live by that rule.
What do you think about the frequency that it is used by blacks, like in Song lyrics and such. Do you have a problem with that? Also what do you think about non whites using it? Hispanics and Asians for example?

Look at this thread. Why is it necessary? The n word is not to be used by whites. At any time. For any thing.

Who made you God to white people what is acceptable and not acceptable? If anyone can use the word, whites can as well.

Having said that I think anyone who uses that word is an idiot, regardless of color.

The n word is not to be used by whites. Abide by this rule or be prepared to face the consequences of your decision if you don't.

STFU, ignorant darkey. What you gonna do about it? Try to sucker punch me? I'll beat your fucking ass straight up, bitch! So you go for the sucker punch, and I'm still gonna beat the living shit out of you, bitch!

Oh lawd, now comes the time I think of scoop-slamming you onto your skull and breaking it and I get banned.

This isn’t the flame zone. I posted this op for a legit discussion. Don’t need you spewing this garbage. Clean it up or take a hike.

I apologize for my part in this slade and will no longer be responding to posts from some of these people.
Some of these douchebags make my stomach turn. We as a people should be much better than this.

View attachment 278019

Your opinion is dirt, racist. People are free to use any words they want, you ain't going to stop no one and you may fear them but I don't.
And I have $50 on Marion that he could kick your worthless ass in a fight with one hand tied behind his back.
The really amazing thing is that you keep going around everywhere looking for a fight but then are totally surprised when you actually find one.

View attachment 278026
You can beat it too freak. This thread isn’t for ignorant meatheads looking for a fight. Go somewhere else for that crap.

View attachment 278019

Your opinion is dirt, racist. People are free to use any words they want, you ain't going to stop no one and you may fear them but I don't.
And I have $50 on Marion that he could kick your worthless ass in a fight with one hand tied behind his back.
The really amazing thing is that you keep going around everywhere looking for a fight but then are totally surprised when you actually find one.

View attachment 278026
Thank you, but I would prefer having both of my hands. :eek:

I may can fight, but I'm no super badass! :oops:

Some of these douchebags make my stomach turn. We as a people should be much better than this.

Agreed, Slade. A lot of Blacks are way better than the low opinion given others by folks like IM2.

Condoleezza Rice schools NBC reporter on race relations in America

View attachment 278019

The really amazing thing is that you keep going around everywhere looking for a fight but then are totally surprised when you find one.

View attachment 278026

Lol!.

I am not the one looking for a fight. You and those like you are too immature to face the reality that blacks do not accept your racism.

You talk about not fearing word but your bitch ass calls me a racist based on words and the words aren't even racist.

The n word is not to be used by whites. Live by that rule.

Question... say a white boy loves hip hop/rap music. If he sings along to lyrics that use the “N” word, is that considered racists?

Thoughts?
You can say whatever you want. Unless you're some boot licking pussy that let's others tell you what to do. Here's a white boy rappin' "n word" and all. Take a guess how many fucks he gives...

Agreed, Slade. A lot of Blacks are way better than the low opinion given others by folks like IM2.

I got no problem with IM2. I’m white and I’ve challenged him on many issues and he has always engaged in a respectful way with me. He goes low when douchebags like yourself and Marion come after him with the race games. Grow up and do better

Let's for the moment accept that it is okay for blacks to use the N-word, but not okay for others to do so. If I hear a black person use the N-word, is it okay if I simply voice agreement with him. For example, I hear a black dude say "I'm buying (beer) for all my N-words tonight." I say "You right". He say's " Right about what?" I say, "You know, what you called them."

I know that doing that would be a good way to get my ass kicked, but it does demonstrate the hypocrisy of the situation. If it makes you angry if someone agrees with what you said, then you probably shouldn't have said it to begin with.

Did Condi Rice say racism was over?

No. She said things were better now than in the past. Being better than it was, is not what King and many others of all races died for. Being better then it used to be isn't good enough boy. The end of racism is good enough. So until we end it, we will fight.

Being white and never having to face it has you posting some Cond Rice bullshit because you want to take the easy way. You want to hear a black person say something to make you feel good. Those doing that, those who submit to white superiority are the ones scabs like you think are "the good blacks." But you go up and tell Rice how you appreciate her saying that racism is over and you won't like what you get back.

Luckily for me, I know there are a lot of whites are way better than the low opinion given others by folks like you and Morrison.

Lol!. I am not the one looking for a fight. You and those like you are too immature to face the reality that blacks do not accept your racism. You talk about not fearing word but your bitch ass calls me a racist based on words and the words aren't even racist. The n word is not to be used by whites. Live by that rule.
Gee. That "promise" lasted less time than his thread about how wrong he was.
  • View attachment 278030 All watermelon does is look for a fight under the guise that everything he says is gospel truth and entitled while no one can disagree without being racist.
  • View attachment 278030 Reality is whatever Watermelon wants it to be to blame others for all his own failings. No discussion. He talks, You shut up and take it.
  • View attachment 278030 Watermelon is so racist that he can't see his racist hand in front of his face, even when the entire forum agrees and tells him so. The ultimate racist. So racist he's not even aware of it and can see it everywhere but in his own mirror. Never lets up, not even the slightest doubt.
  • View attachment 278030 Watermelon thinks he owns special words and gets to decide who can and cannot use them. 400 years ago, he would have been keel hauled to death for saying such a thing. Now he is protected by the PC police and thinks he still lives in a racist society. He's right. But now the racism has been reversed against the White Man.
View attachment 278031
Are you a watermelon?

No. She said things were better now than in the past. Being better than it was, is not what King and many others of all races died for. Being better then it used to be isn't good enough boy. The end of racism is good enough. So until we end it, we will fight.

Being white and never having to face it has you posting some Cond Rice bullshit because you want to take the easy way. You want to hear a black person say something to make you feel good. Those doing that, those who submit to white superiority are the ones scabs like you think are "the good blacks." But you go up and tell Rice how you appreciate her saying that racism is over and you won't like what you get back.

Luckily for me, I know there are a lot of whites are way better than the low opinion given others by folks like you and Morrison.

Haahh! You dipshit, you just smacked your only ally right in the mouth!
Do not ever mess with me, punk, I will make you rue the day you did.

Do you understand me, nigga?

th

Haahh! You dipshit, you just smacked your only ally right in the mouth!
Do not ever mess with me, punk, I will make you rue the day you did.

Do you understand me, nigga?

th
That don't look like bringing it, bitch.
th

Let's for the moment accept that it is okay for blacks to use the N-word, but not okay for others to do so. If I hear a black person use the N-word, is it okay if I simply voice agreement with him. For example, I hear a black dude say "I'm buying (beer) for all my N-words tonight." I say "You right". He say's " Right about what?" I say, "You know, what you called them."

I know that doing that would be a good way to get my ass kicked, but it does demonstrate the hypocrisy of the situation. If it makes you angry if someone agrees with what you said, then you probably shouldn't have said it to begin with.

The hypocrisy of this situation is revealed right here:

We don't feel like we have the right to call whites micks, degos, wops, guineas, limeys, kikes and pollacks just because we hear them doing it. So what's the mother fucking problem that some of you white fuckers have with not using the damn n word?
So it's okay if I agree with the black guy that calls you the N-word. I'll simply say, you are right, IM2 is one of those. Notice, I'm not using the N-word. The black guy is. So if you get mad at me, you are a hypocrite If you don't get mad at the black guy that called you a N-Word first. I expect you to disagree, because logic isn't your strong suit.

View attachment 278019

What do you think about the frequency that it is used by blacks, like in Song lyrics and such. Do you have a problem with that? Also what do you think about non whites using it? Hispanics and Asians for example?

Personally I don't use the word and believe no one should use it. But when whites are going around calling each other slurs we aren't complaining about how unfair it is for us not to use them.

View attachment 278019

Personally I don't use the word and believe no one should use it. But when whites are going around calling each other slurs we aren't complaining about how unfair it is for us not to use them.
I agree, no one should use it. But don't tell me it's a slur for me to use it and not for someone else to use it. Same goes for whites if they use "white" slurs. Its either a slur or it is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back