Whistleblowers Weren't Real...They Were Recruited By "Whistleblower Aid" A Liberal Legal Group

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
This looks terrible for the Democrat's fake impeachment inquiry. The original WB was coached by Adam Schiff....and now we discover that they have more fake WBs ready and they were recruited by a Democrat funded legal aid group.

mark-zaid-640x480.jpg

Mark Zaid, the activist attorney representing the so-called whistleblower

Missing from the avalanche of news media coverage about Zaid’s two anonymous clients rocking the nation’s capital is that at the beginning of Trump’s presidency Zaid co-founded Whistleblower Aid, a small nonprofit that blasted advertisements around D.C. actively seeking whistleblowers during the Trump administration.

Whistleblower Aid is heavily tied to far-left activist organizations and Democratic politics.

ABC News broke the story on Sunday about the existence of the second so-called whistleblower speaking about Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The network reported:

Zaid tells ABC News’ Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the second person — also described as an intelligence official — has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint and has been interviewed by the head of the intelligence community’s internal watchdog office, Michael Atkinson.

Zaid says both officials have full protection of the law intended to protect whistleblowers from being fired in retaliation. While this second official has spoken with the IG — the internal watchdog office created to handle complaints — this person has not communicated yet with the congressional committees conducting the investigation.

The New York Times on Friday cited anonymous sources in reporting that a second intelligence official was weighing whether to file his own formal complaint and testify to Congress. Zaid says he does not know if the second whistleblower he represents is the person identified in the Times report.

In a tweet on Sunday, Zaid confirmed his firm is representing another so-called whistleblower. This one “has firsthand knowledge,” he tweeted without elaborating.

Read more here: Attorney for Impeachment ‘Whistleblowers’ Actively Sought Trump Admin Informants | Breitbart

In all honesty....I don't think that liberals give a shit what the truth is anymore....they're so desperate to get rid of Trump. This is really just a distraction anyway. The Democrats are about to get slammed forreal....and they're just fighting tooth and nail to keep from being thrown in prison.

This looks terrible for the Democrat's fake impeachment inquiry. The original WB was coached by Adam Schiff....and now we discover that they have more fake WBs ready and they were recruited by a Democrat funded legal aid group.

mark-zaid-640x480.jpg

Missing from the avalanche of news media coverage about Zaid’s two anonymous clients rocking the nation’s capital is that at the beginning of Trump’s presidency Zaid co-founded Whistleblower Aid, a small nonprofit that blasted advertisements around D.C. actively seeking whistleblowers during the Trump administration.

Whistleblower Aid is heavily tied to far-left activist organizations and Democratic politics.

ABC News broke the story on Sunday about the existence of the second so-called whistleblower speaking about Trump’s call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky.

The network reported:

Zaid tells ABC News’ Chief Anchor George Stephanopoulos that the second person — also described as an intelligence official — has first-hand knowledge of some of the allegations outlined in the original complaint and has been interviewed by the head of the intelligence community’s internal watchdog office, Michael Atkinson.

Zaid says both officials have full protection of the law intended to protect whistleblowers from being fired in retaliation. While this second official has spoken with the IG — the internal watchdog office created to handle complaints — this person has not communicated yet with the congressional committees conducting the investigation.

The New York Times on Friday cited anonymous sources in reporting that a second intelligence official was weighing whether to file his own formal complaint and testify to Congress. Zaid says he does not know if the second whistleblower he represents is the person identified in the Times report.

In a tweet on Sunday, Zaid confirmed his firm is representing another so-called whistleblower. This one “has firsthand knowledge,” he tweeted without elaborating.

Read more here: Attorney for Impeachment ‘Whistleblowers’ Actively Sought Trump Admin Informants | Breitbart

In all honesty....I don't think that liberals give a shit what the truth is anymore....they're so desperate to get rid of Trump. This is really just a distraction anyway. The Democrats are about to get slammed forreal....and they're just fighting tooth and nail to keep from being thrown in prison.

You did not challenged anything in the whistleblower complaint that was deemed credible by Trump appointees, the I>G., acting DNI, and the special envoy to Ukraine who resigned shortly after the complaint was revealed to the media.

So what if there is an organization to protect whistleblowers and offer advice? Answer the question.

Recently, Pompeo tried to defend Trump's July 25th phone call. He is caught between a rock and hard place, defending Trump vs. his career. He sounded pretty ridiculous.

"And America tries to advance its interests around the world,” he said, adding, "It’s totally appropriate. Right? Isn’t that right?” Pompeo asked. “Yeah, it’s totally right.”

“Nations do this,” Pompeo said. “Nations work together and they say, ‘Boy, goodness gracious, if you can help me with X, we’ll help you achieve Y.’ This is what partnerships do. It’s win-win, it’s better for each of us.”

Only trouble is Trump wasn't talking about nations. He was talking about himself.

First, he brags up what the U.S. has done for Ukraine after blocking military aid to Ukraine days before the phone call. Zelensky then says Ukraine wants to buy Javelin missiles. Trump replied, "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

Trump has set up the quid pro quo. First denying the military aid. Then saying how generous American can be. Then asking for a favor.

Pompeo was listening in on the phone, and he pretends he was oblivious to all this when he says, “We know exactly what we were doing there. We were trying to create a situation where it wouldn’t be a corrupt government. We wanted to make sure that they didn’t interfere in our election in 2016. (HUH?) We wanted to make sure that if we underwrote Javelin missile systems — something that the previous administration refused to do — we wanted to make sure that we were doing this with a government that was straight-up, and would use that money for the things that it said it would use that money for.”

The only problem is the only corruption Trump mentioned was corruption involving his political campaign.

Right after asking for a favor, according to the transcript sent by the White House, Trump says, "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."

Crowdstrike is a fallacious far right conspiracy theory suggesting Ukraine interfered in our 2016 election for the Democrats, not Russia for Trump. This is news to Americans who never heard from Ukraine during the election campaign, but Russia was deeply involved.

Crowdstrike was a rouse, a misdirection, and a common Trump tactic to hide his real purpose. Next he got down to the real purpose of the phone call.

First he tells Zelensky how his atorney general and personal lawyer can be of enormous help in the investigations. Then he says, "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

He then adds, "I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out. I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor so good luck with everything."

The prosecutor was a Russian sympathizer, and the U.S., EU, and the IMF all wanted the prosecutor gone.

Crowdstrike and the Bidens were the only corrupation Trump mentioned.

We know exactly what we were doing there. We were trying to create a situation where it wouldn’t be a corrupt government.

Pompeo best reassess his priorities, or his political career is over. The worst mistake he can make is assume Americans are stupid.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Pompeo defends phone call, saying Trump wanted to stop Ukrainian corruption

60 minutes just produced fake news about the phone call.. why can’t the mainstream media be independent and not fake?
It’s sad

But I will enjoy seeing the squirm in 2020 when they lose again

Recently, Pompeo tried to defend Trump's July 25th phone call. He is caught between a rock and hard place, defending Trump vs. his career. He sounded pretty ridiculous.

"And America tries to advance its interests around the world,” he said, adding, "It’s totally appropriate. Right? Isn’t that right?” Pompeo asked. “Yeah, it’s totally right.”

“Nations do this,” Pompeo said. “Nations work together and they say, ‘Boy, goodness gracious, if you can help me with X, we’ll help you achieve Y.’ This is what partnerships do. It’s win-win, it’s better for each of us.”

Only trouble is Trump wasn't talking about nations. He was talking about himself.

First, he brags up what the U.S. has done for Ukraine after blocking military aid to Ukraine days before the phone call. Zelensky then says Ukraine wants to buy Javelin missiles. Trump replied, "I would like you to do us a favor though because our country has been through a lot and Ukraine knows a lot about it."

Trump has set up the quid pro quo. First denying the military aid. Then saying how generous American can be. Then asking for a favor.

Pompeo was listening in on the phone, and he pretends he was oblivious to all this when he says, “We know exactly what we were doing there. We were trying to create a situation where it wouldn’t be a corrupt government. We wanted to make sure that they didn’t interfere in our election in 2016. (HUH?) We wanted to make sure that if we underwrote Javelin missile systems — something that the previous administration refused to do — we wanted to make sure that we were doing this with a government that was straight-up, and would use that money for the things that it said it would use that money for.”

The only problem is the only corruption Trump mentioned was corruption involving his political campaign.

Right after asking for a favor, according to the transcript sent by the White House, Trump says, "I would like you to find out what happened with this whole situation with Ukraine, they say Crowdstrike... I guess you have one of your wealthy people... The server, they say Ukraine has it."

Crowdstrike is a fallacious far right conspiracy theory suggesting Ukraine interfered in our 2016 election for the Democrats, not Russia for Trump. This is news to Americans who never heard from Ukraine during the election campaign, but Russia was deeply involved.

Crowdstrike was a rouse, a misdirection, and a common Trump tactic to hide his real purpose. Next he got down to the real purpose of the phone call.

First he tells Zelensky how his atorney general and personal lawyer can be of enormous help in the investigations. Then he says, "The other thing, There's a lot of talk about Biden's son, that Biden stopped the prosecution and a lot of people want to find out about that so whatever you can do with the Attorney General would be great. Biden went around bragging that he stopped the prosecution so if you can look into it... It sounds horrible to me."

He then adds, "I will have Mr. Giuliani give you a call and I am also going to have Attorney General Barr call and we will get to the bottom of it. I'm sure you will figure it out. I heard the prosecutor was treated very badly and he was a very fair prosecutor so good luck with everything."

The prosecutor was a Russian sympathizer, and the U.S., EU, and the IMF all wanted the prosecutor gone.

Crowdstrike and the Bidens were the only corrupation Trump mentioned.

We know exactly what we were doing there. We were trying to create a situation where it wouldn’t be a corrupt government.

Pompeo best reassess his priorities, or his political career is over. The worst mistake he can make is assume Americans are stupid.

Read the transcript of Trump's conversation with Volodymyr Zelensky - CNNPolitics

Pompeo defends phone call, saying Trump wanted to stop Ukrainian corruption
fakeVerynews-trump.jpg

It’s like the mainstream wants to kill off Americans, we don’t exist.. thank god we have guns

mark-zaid-640x480.jpg

The network reported:

But it was all true.

It’s like the mainstream wants to kill off Americans, we don’t exist.. thank god we have guns
Wait, you didn't actually imply that you were an American, did you? Now that is some funny chit.

mark-zaid-640x480.jpg

The network reported:

The Left fakes everything.

I wonder if this is going the path of the "1000s of former prosecutors" charade put together by a clearly partisan grou

"1000s of whistle blowers have now signed a pre prepared statement that they will indeed blow a whistle as provided by a clearly partisan group."

I stopped believing much of anything the Dems had to say early in the Rooooshins! Debacle and continue to be puzzled as to why anyone believes a single fucking thing they say or do at this point when it comes to attacks on Trump.

mark-zaid-640x480.jpg

The network reported:

You did not challenged anything in the whistleblower complaint that was deemed credible by Trump appointees, the I>G., acting DNI, and the special envoy to Ukraine who resigned shortly after the complaint was revealed to the media.

So what if there is an organization to protect whistleblowers and offer advice? Answer the question.
The problem with your argument is that these aren't real whistleblowers. Real whistleblowers don't have a political bias and don't need to be recruited. They have an honest complaint. What we have here is a bunch of liberal assholes that don't like the president because he's not a Democrat. They're making up complaints just for general purposes, not because the president is doing something that is wrong, unethical, or illegal.

mark-zaid-640x480.jpg

The network reported:

The problem with your argument is that these aren't real whistleblowers. Real whistleblowers don't have a political bias and don't need to be recruited. They have an honest complaint. What we have here is a bunch of liberal assholes that don't like the president because he's not a Democrat. They're making up complaints just for general purposes, not because the president is doing something that is wrong, unethical, or illegal.
The Left Fakes everything. Right now we are having a fake impeachment inquiry, which is why the WH has told Pelosi and her henchmen, that until they hold a whole House vote that they can wipe their asses with their "subpoenas".

mark-zaid-640x480.jpg

The network reported:

Speaking of people who don't give a shit about what the truth is anymore.....well that is every Trump supporter.

A) Did the whistleblower act legally when reporting Trump suspicious call? Yes
B) Has Donald Trump threatened the whistle blower- which is a violation of the law? Yes.
C) Did the whistleblower correctly note that Trump was pressing another country to investigate his political rival? Yes again.

Breitbart can't make that truth go away by spinning the far right's usual obfuscation.

60 minutes just produced fake news about the phone call.. why can’t the mainstream media be independent and not fake?
It’s sad

But I will enjoy seeing the squirm in 2020 when they lose again

Why can't Trump stop telling lies and creating fake news.

Its sad.

Forum List

Back