Whistleblowers Testify Against Biden TOMORROW

No wonder they had to make faux charges against Trump. Can't have CNN reporting THIS now can we?

IRS whistleblowers on Hunter Biden case to publicly testify

The House Oversight Committee will hear from two IRS whistleblowers next Wednesday, including one whose identity has yet to be revealed, after the duo alleged an investigation into Hunter Biden was slow-walked by prosecutors.

The evidence presented in Trump's indictment is thorough and extensive. Your ilk just pretends that it doesn't exist.

Good luck with that.

The evidence presented in Trump's indictment is thorough and extensive. Your ilk just pretends that it doesn't exist.

Good luck with that.
Yeah, and you thought Mueller had the goods on Trump, too.

Then the "J6 Commision".

Then the "J6 Commision".

Me, I accepted Mueller's findings. I didn't invent increasingly fanciful fantasies and elaborate conspiracy theories so I could ignore it. Just like I accepted the 2016 eletion results. Sometimes you lose.

But your ilk don't really have the metal to deal with reality. When things don't go your way.......y'all flee to comforting fantasies and mindless echo chambers. Delusions about North Korean submarines delivering ballots in Maine, or the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia cheating to swing the election to a Democrat. Or fantasies that all the evidence against Trump is fake.

Good luck with that.

Then the "J6 Commision".
We couldn't prosecute Trump when he was POTUS for his crimes. Now Trump is shitting his pants

Trump recognizes the charges he already faces in the documents case, as well as new ones arising from the Jan. 6 probe and from the Georgia special grand jury investigation into efforts to undo Joe Biden’s win there, could carry jail time.
“That is weighing on him very seriously,” Haberman told CNN’s Kaitlan Collins.

Maggie Haberman has been shadowing Trump lately.

No wonder they had to make faux charges against Trump. Can't have CNN reporting THIS now can we?

IRS whistleblowers on Hunter Biden case to publicly testify

The House Oversight Committee will hear from two IRS whistleblowers next Wednesday, including one whose identity has yet to be revealed, after the duo alleged an investigation into Hunter Biden was slow-walked by prosecutors.

Haha. Sweet. I can't wait to see how embarrassing these whistle blowers will be.

Always good for a laugh.

Will they be on the Trump payroll?
Will they be dead?
Will they have 23 tapes of evidence?
Will they be a Chinese spy?
Will they be a former agent who was previously fired?

I can't wait to see how it plays out this time.

Me, I accepted Mueller's findings. I didn't invent increasingly fanciful fantasies and elaborate conspiracy theories so I could ignore it. Just like I accepted the 2016 eletion results. Sometimes you lose.

But your ilk don't really have the metal to deal with reality. When things don't go your way.......y'all flee to comforting fantasies and mindless echo chambers. Delusions about North Korean submarines delivering ballots in Maine, or the Republican Secretary of State of Georgia cheating to swing the election to a Democrat. Or fantasies that all the evidence against Trump is fake.

Good luck with that.
I remember when you signed up here, fucker, it wasn't like that at all. You lie!

Forum List

Back