While I Support Israel In This War With Hamas

All true. Plus their children are taught at early ages to hate the Israeli's. So sad there has never been any revolt against their leadership by the Palestinians. And soon many many more will die, be injured & homeless for accepting Hamas.

To this day Golda Meir remains right when she said when the Arabs learn to love their own children more than they hate ours, then there will be peace.

Let us all hope the evil attack by Hamas will remain a war just between Hamas & the Israeli's.

Let us hope this war remains just between Israel & Hamas. Hezbolah is watching with Iranian backing.
I am very afraid we are headed for a regional war, dragging Iran and Lebanon, at least, into the conflict. And Poootin is loving it, because the world has their eyes off of his butchering in Ukraine.

Let it be known I am deeply saddened to know that it is the innocent Palestinians who will have the highest number of deaths, injuries & homelessness due to the evil leadership of Hamas. When this war is over may the darkness end & a new light shine for a new beginning for peace.
Reports seem to confirm that average Gaza arabs support Hamas and the war with Israel

No doubt there are a few exceptions but not as many as some here would have us believe

I am very afraid we are headed for a regional war, dragging Iran and Lebanon, at least, into the conflict. And Poootin is loving it, because the world has their eyes off of his butchering in Ukraine.
Iran has been in it from the start

How can you tell which Palestinians are innocent? Everyone knows that Hamas has always been and is currently committed to the destruction of Israel, and poll after poll shows at least half of Palestinians support Hamas, and there are no voices of condemnation of the Hamas massacre from those Palestinians who don't openly support Hamas, so what is the definition of an Innocent Palestinian?

One can grieve the loss of life of those who are about to die in Gaza regardless of their beliefs and actions, and the massive destruction that is about to occur, but very few of the Palestinians who will die can be reasonably called innocent.
Urban Warfare.

Stop advocating punishing everyone for the acts of a few, and the support of HAMAS is not unanimous or even a majority of Palestinians living in the strip. HAMAS has not allowed a vote in ages. They maim or kill dissenters.

You are trying to hide behind cheap words that expose you as hesitant advocate of mass murder. "what is the definition of an Innocent Palestinian?"

Reports seem to confirm that average Gaza arabs support Hamas and the war with Israel

No doubt there are a few exceptions but not as many as some here would have us believe

Nope. But more and more will defend HAMAS as the destruction continues. It's a part of HAMAS' trap and plan. Over 60% of Palestinians refused to support Vest/Suicide Bombers - Learned from FOX News' Jesse Waters going on a rant that something like 40% did. Then the spin begins that people hope will cover their knowing they are supporting horrific moves towards innocent civilians.

You mentions Arabs and not Palestinians. You have posted evil shit lately.

Nope. But more and more will defend HAMAS as the destruction continues. It's a part of HAMAS' trap and plan. Over 60% of Palestinians refused to support Vest/Suicide Bombers - Learned from FOX News' Jesse Waters going on a rant that something like 40% did. Then the spin begins that people hope will cover their knowing they are supporting horrific moves towards innocent civilians.

You mentions Arabs and not Palestinians. You have posted evil shit lately.
Having 40% support for suicide bombing is pretty damn radical

Having 40% support for suicide bombing is pretty damn radical
Yes it is, but we all know we consider 60% to be incredibly high. Take responses apart with caveats and support would fall.

People looking to demonized the Palestinians and Arabs in general, are uncomfortable (or keenly aware of vile it looks to others), with being open and truthful about terrible feelings. It's a positive thing, the comfortableness. Antisemitic tools look to demonize Jews and the very existence of Israel itself. They rarely are uncomfortable with the ideas and feelings. They hide it.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Yes it is, but we all know we consider 60% to be incredibly high. Take responses apart with caveats and support would fall.

People looking to demonized the Palestinians and Arabs in general, are uncomfortable (or keenly aware of vile it looks to others), with being open and truthful about terrible feelings. It's a positive thing, the comfortableness. Antisemitic tools look to demonize Jews and the very existence of Israel itself. They rarely are uncomfortable with the ideas and feelings. They hide it.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

40% support for terrorism is why Palestinian muslim refugees are not even welcome in Arab countries

Urban Warfare.

Stop advocating punishing everyone for the acts of a few, and the support of HAMAS is not unanimous or even a majority of Palestinians living in the strip. HAMAS has not allowed a vote in ages. They maim or kill dissenters.

You are trying to hide behind cheap words that expose you as hesitant advocate of mass murder. "what is the definition of an Innocent Palestinian?"
There have not been elections lately but there have been polls and they consistently show more than half Palestinians support Hamas. This has nothing to do with wanting to kill everyone it is just offensive when people call Palestinians who support Hamas, meaning they support the destruction of Israel attacks on random Jews, innocent.

The civilian casualties in Gaza will have nothing to do with whether they support Hamas or not. To protect the Israeli people, the government has no choice but to destroy Hamas and since the Hamas military assets are embedded in civilian areas, it is hard to imagine there won' be a high number of civilian casualties. Since the centerpiece of Hamas' military infrastructure is the vast tunnel network beneath Gaza City, the civilian casualties should be particularly in Gaza City, and that's why Israel has advised Palestinians to flee south, and why Hamas is forbidding them to.

While I Support Israel In This War With Hamas​

No, not now, not ever
It is now time for Lebanon, Syria, Jorden and Egypt to join forces with one objective.

Get the Israelis to:
  • welcome the Palestinians with open arms as brothers,
  • Ask the Lord for forgiveness
If not, they will go the way of the dodo bird

Dodo.jpg

The dodo (Raphus cucullatus) is an extinct flightless bird that was endemic to the island of Mauritius, which is east of Madagascar in the Indian Ocean
Dodo - Wikipedia

Last edited:
That is not the reason. But continue on with your spin thinking it justifies a final solution.
Had Israel just treated the Palestinians like the Arab countries, this evil attack would not have been possible.

I am confused why Israel seems intent on a major incursion into Gaza. I can see the crippling bombing, but why the major incursion?

Israel is advanced enough to launch a stealth attack into the tunnels of Hamas and rescue the hostages. The incursion is gonna bring Iran into the war.

While I Support Israel In This War With Hamas​

No, not now, not ever
It is now time for Lebanon, Syria, Jorden and Egypt to join forces with one objective.

Get the Israelis to:
  • welcome the Palestinians with open arms as brothers,
  • Ask the Lord for forgiveness
If not, they will go the way of the dodo bird

View attachment 843398
Take these pills & call me in the morning if your delusions still persist.

I am confused why Israel seems intent on a major incursion into Gaza. I can see the crippling bombing, but why the major incursion?

Israel is advanced enough to launch a stealth attack into the tunnels of Hamas and rescue the hostages. The incursion is gonna bring Iran into the war.
The goal is to destroy Hamas, not just to weaken it. The tunnel network under Gaza City is reportedly 300 km long and if Israel could destroy it from the air, it would have a long time ago. Israel has called up 360,000 reservists but won't need all those soldiers to retake Gaza so if Iran activates Hezbollah Israel will have plenty of troops to counter them. In addtion the US will have two carrier groups in place to discourage Iran from getting involved.

Forum List

Back