While everyone is being distracted deviants are being placed

RodISHI

Platinum Member
Nov 29, 2008
In the school administrations and other admin positions. Arizona Democrats and even some of their nasty Republicans need their asses totally kicked for going along with this garbage. She is appalled at conservatives that do not want their children being taught 'how to's' in school.

Arizonians totally nutz.PNG

Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.

In the school administrations and other admin positions. Arizona Democrats and even some of their nasty Republicans need their asses totally kicked for going along with this garbage. She is appalled at conservatives that do not want their children being taught 'how to's' in school.

View attachment 377775

Obadiah 1:15 For the day of the LORD is near upon all the heathen: as thou hast done, it shall be done unto thee: thy reward shall return upon thine own head.
You used a link which doesn't back up yer allegations why be so dishonest?

No law says you have to love the Bible or love Christians.

My PERSONAL law is -----no "how to do sex" in kindergarten. Even da birds and da bees figure it
out for themselves. Dr Seuss is not a DEITY or even
a "scriptural writer" She could have chosen the works of what's his name-----that swiss guy ----
We have no proof whatsoever that she is trying to teach sex ed to kindergarten members. Do you always convict on hearsay and conjecture which is not a form of evidence in a court of law?

View attachment 377775

Betsy will straighten it out.
1598026507397.png

Here is one statement:

While I have many takeaways from the comments, it became clear to me that there is misunderstanding about what is decided by districts and what guidelines can be set by the State Board of Education. Sex education curriculum is determined by districts and local school boards. Parents have always had the right to opt their child in or out of these health courses if they wish to provide that information themselves. The language proposed today did not attempt to change this, nor did it mandate or institute additional curriculum. The minor changes were intended to clean up outdated language in state guidelines and ensure that any curriculum a district chooses is medically and scientifically accurate.

I heard from community members and parents who were concerned about the information their children would be provided if their districts were to account for LGBTQ students in health education. Arizona’s public schools exist to serve all students who walk through their doors. However, for decades, codified bigotry has denied too many children information about their sexual health. I am greatly concerned with the health of our students. With rising rates of suicide, depression, and transmission of STIs, it is my utmost priority that all students have access to medically accurate information so that they can make healthy, informed choices. It is a matter of safety and respect.”
https://www.azed.gov/communications...-proposed-amendments-regarding-sex-education/

Here is what she is trying to address:

I am greatly concerned with the health of our students. With rising rates of suicide, depression, and transmission of STIs, it is my utmost priority that all students have access to medically accurate information so that they can make healthy, informed choices. It is a matter of safety and respect.”

I see nothing about masturbation or anything related to what the OP claimed.
Supt. Hoffman’s Statement on Proposed Sex Ed Amendments
Published: June 24th, 2019

Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction Kathy Hoffman’s statement on the proposed amendments regarding sex education at today’s State Board meeting:
“Today during our State Board of Education meeting, we heard nearly four hours of public comment regarding proposed amendments to board policies about sex education. I greatly respect that parents came to this meeting to advocate for their families and I appreciate the sensitivity that surrounds this topic.
While I have many takeaways from the comments, it became clear to me that there is misunderstanding about what is decided by districts and what guidelines can be set by the State Board of Education. Sex education curriculum is determined by districts and local school boards. Parents have always had the right to opt their child in or out of these health courses if they wish to provide that information themselves. The language proposed today did not attempt to change this, nor did it mandate or institute additional curriculum. The minor changes were intended to clean up outdated language in state guidelines and ensure that any curriculum a district chooses is medically and scientifically accurate.
I heard from community members and parents who were concerned about the information their children would be provided if their districts were to account for LGBTQ students in health education. Arizona’s public schools exist to serve all students who walk through their doors. However, for decades, codified bigotry has denied too many children information about their sexual health. I am greatly concerned with the health of our students. With rising rates of suicide, depression, and transmission of STIs, it is my utmost priority that all students have access to medically accurate information so that they can make healthy, informed choices. It is a matter of safety and respect.”

No law says you have to love the Bible or love Christians.

My PERSONAL law is -----no "how to do sex" in kindergarten. Even da birds and da bees figure it
out for themselves. Dr Seuss is not a DEITY or even
a "scriptural writer" She could have chosen the works of what's his name-----that swiss guy ----

sorry folks a senior moment PIAGET----it may not
be scriptures but at least it is classical

The Book of Obadiah is an oracle concerning the divine judgment of Edom and the restoration of Israel. The text consists of a single chapter, divided into 21 verses, making it the shortest book in the Hebrew Bible

The Book of Obadiah is an oracle concerning the divine judgment of Edom and the restoration of Israel. The text consists of a single chapter, divided into 21 verses, making it the shortest book in the Hebrew Bible

so true----keep it in mind, assboy. ON YOUR HEAD.
Obadiah is the hebrew equvalent of Abduallah
(gawd help us)

so true----keep it in mind, assboy. ON YOUR HEAD.
Obadiah is the hebrew equvalent of Abduallah
(gawd help us)
I see you need to tell us what we already know about the OP, thanks..

Where is the proof of this? And why did the SCHOOL board hire her?

excerpt;
Arizona Superintendent of Public Instruction Kathy Hoffman stunned supporters when she was unwilling to make a motion to pass her own Sex Education agenda item at the State Board of education meeting on Monday. Hoffman’s move came after nearly four hours of speeches in opposition to her proposal.

Parents, educators, politicians came from across the state to fill the boardroom and two overflow rooms to address their concerns with Hoffman’s proposed amendment to R7-2-303 (AZ Sex Ed rule).

Approximately 40 attendees spoke against Hoffman’s plan, while approximately 8 spoke in favor.

In her comments to the Board, Hoffman’s predecessor, former Superintendent of Public Instruction Diane Douglas explained that Hoffman had manipulated the rule making process.

Last edited:
Assumed office
January 7, 2019

She can either be recalled or the people of Arizona can wait until 2023 to get her out.

Forum List

Back