While Biden DOJ Refuses To Enforce Federal Law In Prorection Of USSC Justices, FBI Confirmed Targeting Parents Under Counter-Terrorism Provisions

From your post: "In a manner which disrupts or threatens to disrupt any individual's right to tranquility in his home" So, what did they do that rises to that level?
Again, any protest intended to intimidate or pressure USSC Justices into changing their votes is a CRIME,categorized as obstruction of justice.

Schumer openly called gor intimidation of and threats to the Justices, and the criminal extremists answered his call, making him both instigator and co-conspirator.
- As of yet, Garland and his DOJ has not made any arrests for these crimes.

Warren openly called for an insurrection, after which domestic terrorists 'Ruth Sent Us' perpetrated a terrorist attack by firebombing a pro-life group's HQ, making Warren a instigator and co-conspirator.
- 'Ruth Sent Us' has admitted and bragged about perpetrating the bombing, but as of yet neither Garland or the FBI has made any arrests.

Garland and the FBI have used anti-terrorism provisions against US parents for their exercising of free speech at school board meetings, though.

Biden has chosen to declare millions of Americans who reject the extremist Democrats abd their failed policies tge biggest threat the US faces today, declaring millions of Americans to be 'enemies of the state'.

Biden and his FBI Gestap have declared American parents, who resist the govt's attempts to eliminate / replace the parents,to be 'terrorists'.

Biden and Democrats have called for intimidation of andvience against the USSC, have tried to undermine and delegitimize the USSC, have called for an insurrection against the United States, and has incited a terrorist attack on Americans - the firebombing of a pro-life group.

In the midst of US an infant life-threatening baby food shortage Biden is sending shipments of baby food to tge border to illegals while ignoring the cries for help from American mothers / parents.

Biden's and his band of liberal extremists' disdain for this country could not be any more obvious. His administration's true slogan - 'America / Amerians LAST' - could not be any clearer...

Stealing the upcoming election is tge only chance they have.

Again, any protest intended to intimidate or pressure USSC Justices into changing their votes is a CRIME,categorized as obstruction of justice.

Schumer openly called gor intimidation of and threats to the Justices, and the criminal extremists answered his call, making him both instigator and co-conspirator.
- As of yet, Garland and his DOJ has not made any arrests for these crimes.

Warren openly called for an insurrection, after which domestic terrorists 'Ruth Sent Us' perpetrated a terrorist attack by firebombing a pro-life group's HQ, making Warren a instigator and co-conspirator.
- 'Ruth Sent Us' has admitted and bragged about perpetrating the bombing, but as of yet neither Garland or the FBI has made any arrests.

Garland and the FBI have used anti-terrorism provisions against US parents for their exercising of free speech at school board meetings, though.

Biden has chosen to declare millions of Americans who reject the extremist Democrats abd their failed policies tge biggest threat the US faces today, declaring millions of Americans to be 'enemies of the state'.

Biden and his FBI Gestap have declared American parents, who resist the govt's attempts to eliminate / replace the parents,to be 'terrorists'.

Biden and Democrats have called for intimidation of andvience against the USSC, have tried to undermine and delegitimize the USSC, have called for an insurrection against the United States, and has incited a terrorist attack on Americans - the firebombing of a pro-life group.

In the midst of US an infant life-threatening baby food shortage Biden is sending shipments of baby food to tge border to illegals while ignoring the cries for help from American mothers / parents.

Biden's and his band of liberal extremists' disdain for this country could not be any more obvious. His administration's true slogan - 'America / Amerians LAST' - could not be any clearer...

Stealing the upcoming election is tge only chance they have.

The current situation is a perfect example of 'having the tiger by the tail.'

The Democrats used crime, riots, assaults, ....intimidation of America......to unseat a far better President.

Now they are clueless on how to stop what they set in motion.

They asked fo riots....demanded them!!!

Kamala Harris: riots shouldn't stop!

ā€œNancy Pelosi wonders why there ā€˜arenā€™t uprisingsā€™ across nation: ā€˜Maybe there will beā€™ā€

ā€œRep. Ayanna Pressley calls for 'unrest in the streets' ahead of election
ā€œThere needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as thereā€™s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, thereā€™s plenty to go around,ā€ the Massachusetts Democrat and member of the so-called ā€œSquadā€ told MSNBCā€™s Tiffany Cross.ā€ Ayanna Pressley calls for ā€˜unrest in the streetsā€™ ahead of election

ā€œThe Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumbleā€œ [On] January 5, 2021, an unknown individual placed two pipe bombs in Washington, D.C. One pipe bomb was placed at the headquarters of the RNC ā€¦ and the other was placed at the headquarters of the DNC,ā€ the FBI said.

NBC News reported that the FBI and the NYPD alerted the Capitol Police in advance as to the possibility that there would be violence and rioting on the day of Trumpā€™s speech. Such news countered previous assertions by federal law enforcement officials that they were unaware of any intelligence suggesting protesters would become violent and possibly storm the Capitol.

The Democratsā€™ chief argument against Trump is that he ā€œincitedā€ rioters with his speech. Itā€™s always been a specious argument at best. But if all of this was preplanned ā€“ and itā€™s becoming more obvious by the day that it was, their case falls apart.ā€ The Speech As Incitement Case Against Trump Continues to Crumble

"28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists

These Fascistsā€¦.Democratsā€¦.are really upset about the Capitol riot, the one seeded by Biden votersā€¦.but they all have newsheimersā€¦..no memory of

1. ā€¦.hundreds of riots across the country, the ones they supported leading up to the election

2. ā€¦.of thousands of police officers injured

3. ā€¦of the $billions in damage done by their voters

4. ā€¦burning city blocks

5. ā€¦of the phony CNN news media people like Ali Velshi, telling us itā€™s mostly peaceful, while he is standing in front of what looks like Dresden.

6. So they noticed one riot of the hundreds, and as a result militarized Washington, DC, with thousands of troops.

7. ā€œAnimus mounts inside Capitolā€¦Fears of violence from Trump supporters growā€ The Washington Post

8. Biden voters have been burning and sacking cities for monthsā€¦.and we never saw that sort of headline. Some 30 people killed in the Biden/Harris riotsā€¦.but the yellow press was silent.​

9. "28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Or Endorsed Violence Committed By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists all year, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted to fit their narrative."

28 Times Media And Democrats Excused Violence By Left-Wing Activists
After excusing and ignoring riots from leftists, Democrats and their allies in the media are ready to condemn riots now that the turmoil has shifted.

thefederalist.com

10. Police officer shoots perpetrator about to stab a citizen to death, and the Democrats claim racism.

Democrat doing what Democrats do: lie.

CNN Claims Kenosha Protests Are ā€˜Fiery But Mostly Peacefulā€™ As City Burns Behind Reporter

So you saying Congress made a law prohibiting the peaceful assemble of citizens for redress of grievances from the Government?

I mean if it were an unruly mob of thousands of riled up rowdy pole carrying folks who bashed their way in to force their will on the Justices, it wouldn't be peaceful. But as it was it was about a hundred people for about 20 minutes. But that being said, if the AG decides any of them committed crimes they should be prosecuted accordingly.
They made it a law that you could not intimidate or obstruct the Justices from doing their job. I have heard that picketing outside of the Supreme Court is legal and allowed. So no one is losing the right for redress from the government.

Well, if they are intimidated by people walking by in Handmaiden costumes carrying signs, they are just pathetic snow flakes.
One judge lost a son. There are enabled crazies on both sides...
Pathetic is what you call democrat whiners.
Nothing even happened yet, that leaked "draft" might not even become law.

Now you are sinking to a new low!
Oh really?

OIP.9zwxsvDe4_ue_nxebOMuEQHaEI

They made it a law that you could not intimidate or obstruct the Justices from doing their job. I have heard that picketing outside of the Supreme Court is legal and allowed. So no one is losing the right for redress from the government.

For such a narrow interpretation of the Constitution as the leaked draft put forth, I think it's appropriate to question the Constitutionality of laws limiting peaceful assemblies since that right is enumerated.

One judge lost a son. There are enabled crazies on both sides...
Pathetic is what you call democrat whiners.
Nothing even happened yet, that leaked "draft" might not even become law.
Oh please! Give me a fucking break. That was a crazed male supremacists and it has nothing to do with what is happening now. No one has threatened the Justices with violence

Depends upon the severity of the matter being protested.
If important enough, then no one can stop protests.
Protests are guaranteed political expression, that NOTHING can over ride.

Depends on why they protest.
I do not like it, but protests are protected political expression that is above ANY law.

I would not like it if there were protesting at my home, but I also choose NOT to be a judge.
While I do not like protesting at homes, there can be no legal law preventing it.
Protesting is a supreme right, beyond any authority any government may claim it has.

Your right to swing your fist ends where someone else's nose begins. Especially where a lot of noses begin, belonging to people other than the target of your fist.

Not just the targets of these protesters, but all of their neighbors as well, deserve to have peace and order in and around their homes. In fact, they have a right to it.

For such a narrow interpretation of the Constitution as the leaked draft put forth, I think it's appropriate to question the Constitutionality of laws limiting peaceful assemblies since that right is enumerated.
Question all you want but not in front of a judges home, for no matter how you want to word it or use it, protesting in front a judges home is still illegal and if they want to question, they can do it in front of the courthouse. What they are currently doing is illegal.

Question all you want but not in front of a judges home, for no matter how you want to word it or use it, protesting in front a judges home is still illegal and if they want to question, they can do it in front of the courthouse. What they are currently doing is illegal.
Why didn't the police arrest them?

The right to peacefully assembly is an enumerated right guaranteed by the Constitutions isn't it? Does the Constitution enumerate any limit to the right to peaceful assemble?

Furthermore the statute we're citing is for the Criminal Courts not necessarily for the Third Branch of the federal government. U.S. Code: Table Of Contents But I think we can all agree that the SC justices deserve to be free from intimidation during their deliberations and after they deliver their decisions, and that the leak, if not already illegal, should be made so asap.

Why didn't the police arrest them?

The right to peacefully assembly is an enumerated right guaranteed by the Constitutions isn't it? Does the Constitution enumerate any limit to the right to peaceful assemble?

Furthermore the statute we're citing is for the Criminal Courts not necessarily for the Third Branch of the federal government. U.S. Code: Table Of Contents But I think we can all agree that the SC justices deserve to be free from intimidation during their deliberations and after they deliver their decisions, and that the leak, if not already illegal, should be made so asap.

Go ask the police, why me? I was puzzled in 2020 when there were not arresting rioters.

There are limits to all freedom, you can't yell fire in a theater, you can't protest in front of a judge's home. Those are the rules, you don't like them? I don't care, change them, until then it is what it is. The left seems selective on what they want to prosecute and what they want to just let go.

I am all for peaceful protest, I am all for protesting in front of the court buildings. I am against rioting, as in 2020 and 1/6 and I am against intimidating judges. Protest at McConnell's home, Pelosi's home all okay. The law doesn't allow for what you are falsely claiming is legal.

Biden seems to be suffering from failed Enemy Threat Recognition.

He is protecting Domestic Terrorists while the corrupt, treasonous rogue FBI, now under leadership of the latest criminal director, Wray, is going after Parents the Biden ad.inistrarion has labeled as 'terrorists'.

November canā€™t come soon enough

Go ask the police, why me? I was puzzled in 2020 when there were not arresting rioters.

There are limits to all freedom, you can't yell fire in a theater, you can't protest in front of a judge's home. Those are the rules, you don't like them? I don't care, change them, until then it is what it is. The left seems selective on what they want to prosecute and what they want to just let go.

I am all for peaceful protest, I am all for protesting in front of the court buildings. I am against rioting, as in 2020 and 1/6 and I am against intimidating judges. Protest at McConnell's home, Pelosi's home all okay. The law doesn't allow for what you are falsely claiming is legal.

Many people have been convicted and served time under unconstitutional laws. My claim is that the law is unconstitutional in this instance because it is a right specifically enumerated. They could set up free speech zones like they do, or did, during presidential campaigns......

Many people have been convicted and served time under unconstitutional laws. My claim is that the law is unconstitutional in this instance because it is a right specifically enumerated. They could set up free speech zones like they do, or did, during presidential campaigns......
My claim is the law is Constitutional.

The free speech zones are set up at the Supreme Court building so I see no reason to allow intimidation at a judges private residence.

Depends upon the severity of the matter being protested.
If important enough, then no one can stop protests.
Protests are guaranteed political expression, that NOTHING can over ride.
Linky linky...I call bullshit. The Laws trump illegal protests.
Look at the J6 "protest", they are going to jail.

Last edited:
So you saying Congress made a law prohibiting the peaceful assemble of citizens for redress of grievances from the Government?

I mean if it were an unruly mob of thousands of riled up rowdy pole carrying folks who bashed their way in to force their will on the Justices, it wouldn't be peaceful. But as it was it was about a hundred people for about 20 minutes. But that being said, if the AG decides any of them committed crimes they should be prosecuted accordingly.
Judges are not elected officials that can be voted out of office.
Judges interpret the LAWs as written. Their hands are tied by their interpretations.
Any protest would be in violation of their interpretation of the LAW.
e.g. abortions should be legal, all drugs should be legal, murder should be legal, flash mobs should be legal, stealing should be legal, fraud should be legal, voter fraud should be legal, etc.

Forum List

Back