Which Will End 1st, Mueller 'Witch Hunt' Or Hillary 'Blame / Bitterness' Tour?

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
Both Are Based on Butt-Hurt and Hatred Over A Lost Election...

So Which One Will End 1st?

------------------

"Attendees Paid Between $15 and $380 to Hear Hillary B!t@h, Moan, & Whine About losing the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election....

What they heard was criticism of President Trump and his foreign and domestic policies. Not that long ago, Americans made an effort to stop “partisan politics at the water’s edge,” but no more. Especially with some Democratic politicians who seem to believe that government belongs to them and when Republicans win an election it was somehow stolen from its rightful owners.

What do new contributors to the Clinton Foundation hope to get in return for their donations? More bitterness, perhaps? Very sad.

Like a boxer who doesn’t know when to leave the ring, Hillary Clinton is a two-time political loser who hasn’t gotten the message that she is unlikeable and unelectable. She would do herself and the country (not to mention the Democratic Party) a favor by retiring and leaving the scene of her political accident.

There is still money to be made, however, and to the Clintons money is their catnip."

Cal Thomas: Hillary Clinton and the bitterness tour

I'd put my money on the witch hunt ending first....that bitch will never give up....

hillary-supporters-236883.jpg

ONE THING IS CERTAIN !!!!!!!!

RW conspiracy pukes will NEVER be in short supply.

ONE THING IS CERTAIN !!!!!!!!

RW conspiracy pukes will NEVER be in short supply.
That was the saddest, most pathetic attempt at liberal denial I have ever seen.....

:p

Forum List

Back